...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Promoting your business is really simple. Put together a short message with your link and place that message on other social sites and your personal emails

*****SAMPLE ANNOUNCEMENT START*********

WACP TV HAS VIDEO MAGAZINE THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!

Hello Community Check out this Exciting Online Magazine.
We are Creative People
Great articles and many are presented in video format.
Plus there is an affiliate program.
Click here and check it out
click here and view your online magazine

****END****
When your create your blog, look for the infinity sign ( looks like the number eight laying down, when you place your cursor on it, it will highligh add hyper link).
When the window open place your link in the text box
it will look like this a href="http://www.wacp.tv/magazine/index.htm?affId=98856" target="_blank"
put the text you want to show for your link here between ><, like click here
This is known as a hyperlink ( a link that is "clickable")

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Rickey for posting this HOW TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS. It is not common knowledge for one to know these things and we are proud to know that you are on board to help others. Once upon a time before money was introduced, people would simply help others naturally as a means of balancing their lives. This is an art that we must get back to. Since money is here though, we need to have as much of it as possible so it will not effect us in a negative way. With Multi Millions or even Multi Billions, we can help ourselves and many more people.

So, You're Ready For A Stampede Of New Customers?
We make it easy so you can enjoy more profits and do what you love to do!

You need more qualified prospect to know about you and we solve
that... Guaranteed!
If the idea of 100's and 100's of new customers excites you... GET EXCITED!
ALL RISK-FREE

As you experience how easily our process and expertise brings
customers to you, you may conclude that any other form of promotion
and advertising you have done, or are planning is simply risky, too
expensive and frankly... a waste of time! Where else can you get
GUARANTEED RESULTS! All Clients are coming to you AFTER they have PRE
PAID! This means Zero risk for you and no more guessing about
marketing results.

Learn more visit Website Address
[http://adoncommunications.thecustomeradvantage.com]

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service