...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (373)

← Back to GCh111 - Social Reform
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Island owner Richard Branson: Hurricanes 'start of things to come'

“Climate change is real,” Branson said on CNN’s “New Day” Tuesday. “Ninety-nine percent of scientists know it’s real. The whole world knows…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 yesterday

Texas Justice of the Peace Hilary Green was suspended from the bench on Friday

Texas Justice of the Peace Hilary Green was suspended from the bench on FridayGreen, who has been serving since 2007, was suspended after a…

0 Jul 10

PILL ILL BILL CAN SEE AND WALK ON HIS OWN. Bill Cosby Calls Reports of Sexual Assault ‘Town Halls’ False ‘Propaganda’

However, it appears they got ahead of themselves. On Tuesday, Angela Agrusa, one of Cosby’s defense attorneys, said she “can’t imagine” t…

1 Jun 28
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

Juror describes tears, frustration of grueling 52-hour Cosby sexual assault trial deliberations. Juror Dugan think Cosby is guilty. Cosby teach young people.

Juror describes tears, frustration of grueling 52-hour Cosby sexual assault trial deliberationsJuror Dugan think Cosby is guilty."We couldn…

1 Jun 26

Bill Cosby plans to lecture teens about avoiding sexual-assault accusations. OH HELL BE THE NAH/NO. Ten out of 12 jurors in Bill Cosby sex assault trial voted to convict him.Quaaludes QUESTIONS.

Would you send your teenager to a public lecture by Bill Cosby about sexual assault and how to avoid being accused? That, says his publici…

6 Jun 22

Teen Boys Send Message to 'Distracting' Female Students: 'Instead of Dressing Like a THOT, Value the Male Education'

‘You are putting boys at risk of having a distracting working environment and saying, ‘your clothing is more important than their education…

2 Jun 8

Elephant Kills Big Game Hunter Theunis Botha In Africa. ALL LIVES MATTERS.Creatures are the ones who kill animals.Robert Mugabe orders a feast of elephants for his birthday.

Elephant Kills Big Game Hunter Theunis Botha In Africa Elephant Kills Big Game Hunter Theunis Botha In Africa A big-game…

10 May 25

Black South African girls as young as 13 have resorted to public protests for the right to wear their natural hair at a prestigious, formerly whites only school.

A South African high school has banned girls from Afros and natural hairstyles because they are “untidy” READ MORE https://qz.com/768877/

4 May 24
Reply by TheArtiste Hassan

Rescued migrants tell of detention, beatings, slavery in Libya. In Libya "they believe blacks are slaves. That is what they call us. When they want to beat us, they beat us with pipes."

Rescued migrants tell of detention, beatings, slavery in Libya"Libya is crazy. They arrest us, the police ... They put us in some place ...…

0 May 21

How police steal from citizens. Monetary gain shouldn't be the focus of our police departments.

In most of the United States, police can seize your property without charging or convicting you of a crime. It’s called civil asset forf…

0 May 19

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service