AUG/SEPT 2017: After 9 Yrs & 4 Months ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ...  THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE eSPACE ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITITIES

OSIRIS AKKEBALA's Discussions (960)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Your thoughts are consistent with justice my brother. Divine Respect"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Sep 4, 2016 to There Need To Become A More Aggressive Direct Approach Against Those Negroes Who Hustle For selfish gain, From Our Oppression.

2 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

"More Eagle eye reporting, Chief Osiris. -------------------------------------------…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Dec 30, 2015 to Police State USA... are we FREE?

16 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

"We march against all regimes that oppress Black Afrikan people, regardless of ethnic…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied May 16, 2015 to What Should and Should Not Be The Motivation For A Million Black Afrikans To Go To Washington D C To Protest!!!

2 May 16, 2015
Reply by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

"My Beloved Brother, I will be getting back with you in this regard. You are in orla…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Apr 1, 2015 to How Can You Be Serious About Afrikan People Freedom And Not Be Serious About Reparation??? WACPtv ELDERS SPEAK OUT LOUD!

21 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Goddess Ma'at Thothess

"As long as I am alive, I have no expiration date to cease from sharing the Divine T…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Mar 29, 2015 to How Can You Be Serious About Afrikan People Freedom And Not Be Serious About Reparation??? WACPtv ELDERS SPEAK OUT LOUD!

21 Apr 1, 2015

"Reparation is defensible on its own meritBy Chief Elder OsirisAs Long As A Debt Owed…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Mar 28, 2015 to How Can You Be Serious About Afrikan People Freedom And Not Be Serious About Reparation??? WACPtv ELDERS SPEAK OUT LOUD!

21 Apr 1, 2015

"The our, is a generalization meant to reference all Black people. Much of what you…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Mar 28, 2015 to How Can You Be Serious About Afrikan People Freedom And Not Be Serious About Reparation??? WACPtv ELDERS SPEAK OUT LOUD!

21 Apr 1, 2015

"Our Words are so in tune with Freedom and Justice, but our action is so far from wha…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Mar 25, 2015 to How Can You Be Serious About Afrikan People Freedom And Not Be Serious About Reparation??? WACPtv ELDERS SPEAK OUT LOUD!

21 Apr 1, 2015

"Thanks For All That You Do For Our Edification And Liberation My Brother, And may yo…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Mar 13, 2015 to A Call To Black Nationalist, Pan Afrikan, For Action!!!

2 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

"To you who show/extend Honor, you deserve such Honor, and to you do I bow with the g…"

OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied Feb 15, 2015 to HONORING OUR TRUE BLACK AFRIKAN ELDERS BOTH (GENDERS) WHILE THEY ARE STILL ALIVE. ADD MORE.

22 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by TheArtiste Hassan

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service