WELCOME HOME to WACPtv InterNetWork Conscious Content AGGREGATE ALMANAC for THE NEW AGE... LINKUPZ BELOW TO CHECK OUT THE MOST ORGANIZED SOCIAL COMMUNITY ONLINE... CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE PRESENTERS ARE ALREADY HERE... SIGNUP TO RECEIVE YOUR OWN 40 ACRES OF CYBER SPACE FREE (Mule not included)... COMING SOON: GET PAAID TO ADD CONTENT AND PROMOTE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS... THANKS 4 JOINING US... WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE with TRUE VISION... CLICK ON CATEGORIZED HEADINGS TO OPEN FAVORITE TOPICS....   ONLINE SINCE 4/27/2008 ... STAY TUNED: ...THANKS FOR VIEWING & SHARING! ... THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DEMO FOR AN OFFLINE VERSON...

- CATEGORIZED CLICK-LINKZ VIEWING *** VIEW 12 POWER TEAMS - HOT LINKUPZ PAGE TO ALL INTEREST TEAMS & GROUPS -

101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                                    WOW - MUST WATCH!                              ALT DIRECTORY                                 NEW OPPORTUNITIES

1st SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REALTIME..JOIN US!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

WACPtv COMMUNITY VIDEO MAGAZINES (913)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you need an opportunity

Are you still kicking your self cause you let the opportunity of a lifetime pass you by? Don't let it happen a second time, sign up join in…

Started by Michele l Sabbie

0 Apr 10

Will There Be A Resurrection Of The Black Afrikan Race And A Afrika United States?

Will There Be A Resurrection Of The Black Afrikan Race And A Afrika United States? Chief Elder Osiris The Black Race Is Dead And Afrikans…

Started by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

0 Apr 8

A Commentary By Goddess Isis

Wow! A perfect example of what, one of our True Black Afrikaan females, Divine Mother ship, Shining meteor Sis Star, Goddess Joyce Dade, in…

0 Apr 8

Caring And Sharing

Beloved Joyce Dade: Need I inform you how humble you have me to be with such kind words coming from you, I without hesitation, Bow To You,…

0 Apr 8

Sharing A Divine Letter To Osiris

Dearest Chief Elder Osiris ... How are you and sister goddess Isis ,also, the Group ? I was surprise to find your personal profile on the…

0 Apr 8

The Nature Of The Human Being, Is Evil To The Black World!!!

The Nature Of The Human Being, Is Evil To The Black World!!! Chief Elder Osiris Black Woman and Man, it is knowing this quality of inform…

0 Apr 8

To Much Talking And Not Enough Action!!!

To Much Talking And Not Enough Action!!! Chief Elder Osiris If you want to keep Black Afrikan people submissive, obedient  and believing,…

0 Apr 6

The Big Lie Technique In Action

From the Ramparts                  …

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

10 Apr 3
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

Things That Make You Go Hmmm?

From the Ramparts                                                 Junious Ricardo Stanton                                         Things…

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

3 Mar 21
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

There Is No More Today, Garvey Conscious Conviction, Pan Afrikans

There Is No More Today, Garvey Conscious Conviction, Pan Afrikans   True, Pan Afrikanism is no more than a slogan today, there is no conc…

0 Mar 15

RSS

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service