WELCOME HOME to WACPtv InterNetWork Conscious Content AGGREGATE ALMANAC for THE NEW AGE... LINKUPZ BELOW TO CHECK OUT THE MOST ORGANIZED SOCIAL COMMUNITY ONLINE... CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE PRESENTERS ARE ALREADY HERE... SIGNUP TO RECEIVE YOUR OWN 40 ACRES OF CYBER SPACE FREE (Mule not included)... COMING SOON: GET PAAID TO ADD CONTENT AND PROMOTE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS... THANKS 4 JOINING US... WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE with TRUE VISION... CLICK ON CATEGORIZED HEADINGS TO OPEN FAVORITE TOPICS....   ONLINE SINCE 4/27/2008 ... STAY TUNED: ...THANKS FOR VIEWING & SHARING! ...

- CATEGORIZED CLICK-LINKZ VIEWING *** VIEW 12 POWER TEAMS - HOT LINKUPZ PAGE TO ALL INTEREST TEAMS & GROUPS -

101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                                    WOW - MUST WATCH!                              ALT DIRECTORY                                 NEW OPPORTUNITIES

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

WACPtv COMMUNITY VIDEO MAGAZINES (941)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

President Trump, From A Divine Thinking Black Nationalist, Pan Afrikan Perspective!!!

President Trump, From A Divine Thinking  Black Nationalist, Pan Afrikan Perspective!!! Chief Elder Osiris So, share with me Black people,…

Started by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

0 May 15

When The Plain And Simple Divine Truth Is Shared With Black Folks, The Weak Run And The Phony Black Revolutionaries Be Silent!!!

When The Plain And Simple Divine Truth Is Shared With Black Folks, The Weak Run And The Phony Black Revolutionaries Be Silent!!!   Chief…

0 May 14

The Most Dangerous And Self Deceiving Fool, Is A Educated Fool!!!

The Most Dangerous And Self Deceiving Fool, Is A Educated Fool!!!   Chief Elder Osiris   You Black Folks Are Not Ready To Become Free,…

0 May 13

OK, Let Me Set The Record Straight Concerning Minister Farrakhan, This May Cause Him To Acknowledge My Presence Again!!!

OK, Let Me Set The Record Straight Concerning Minister Farrakhan, This May Cause Him To Acknowledge My Presence Again!!!   Chief Elder Osi…

4 May 13
Reply by TheArtiste Hassan

Chief Elder Osiris Axioms

Chief Elder Osiris Axioms Chief Elder Osiris The Things Black Afrikans believe, That Has No Company With Wisdom At All. Some Black Folk…

1 May 12

The Remaking If The Black Woman And The Destruction Of The Black Man!!!

The Remaking If The Black Woman And The Destruction Of The Black Man!!! Chief Elder Osiris All Who Read This Divine Information, Is Not Q…

0 May 11

The Monkey Is Showing His Behind

From The Ramparts                   …

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

5 May 10

The Forty Acres And A Mule Syndrome

The Forty Acres And A Mule Syndrome   Chief Elder Osiris   Hell no, I am not discourage by the ignorance of the Black Negro Americans, I re…

1 May 9

Contemporary Dogon People

Contemporary Dogon People   In the movement of Time the Dogons have compromised themselves, they no longer have the characteristics of be…

0 May 9

Temporary Appearance And Long Time Deception: Concerning Justice For Black People In America... Not By Choice.

Temporary Appearance And Long Time Deception Concerning Justice For Black People In America Not By Choice.   Chief Elder Osiris   Hell…

0 May 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service