C L I C K    H E R E    FOR    F E S T I V A L    U P D A T E S:

CLICK ON ANY of the TWELVE (SPECIAL INTEREST) GROUPS BELOW and EXPERIENCE THE 1ST INTERACTIVE WORLD ALMANAC...                           101Food I 202Com I 303Crafts I 404DataEd I 505Engn I 606Fashn I 707Health I 808Pform I 909REsta I 110SalesFin I 111SocRef I 112Visual

Photos

• Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

Latest Activity

Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to OSIRIS AKKEBALA's discussion When White Folks Introduce To You The Acceptance Of Incestuous Relationship And Marriage in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"Thank you Cosmic warrior Chief Elder Osiris for your Divine Wisdom. Your missive, I will need to return to again, so that I can comprehend that which I have yet to comprehend. Returning to your missives and reading them over and over again is how I…"
8 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs shared OSIRIS AKKEBALA's discussion on Twitter
8 hours ago
OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied to OSIRIS AKKEBALA's discussion When White Folks Introduce To You The Acceptance Of Incestuous Relationship And Marriage in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"You have raised many questions which require much wisdom to be able to intelligently address regarding a topic not many of us would attempt nor would know how to answer, and since I have raised the topic of concern and interest, then I will attempt…"
9 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion on Google +1
11 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion on Twitter
11 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion Ahmed Obafemi recalls 1983 meeting with Rev. Al Sharpton and his bugged briefcase
11 hours ago
Olutomi Brown liked Sarah Boone's video
11 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Dennis Levy's photo
Thumbnail

The Greatness Of A Man is not in how much wealth he acquires

"BOB MARLEY QUOTE Didn't Michelle Obama say this, or, close to this about what her husband said? When we quote others we must give those we quote give them the credit for what they said. I stand corrected should I error. REPARATIONS NOW"
12 hours ago
"Was all this done to keep it all in the family? Keeping what all in the family? The Jewish empire inheritance.Is all of this about Religion?------------------------JewsProhibited MarriagesA Man May Marry:1. His step-sister (a step-parent’s…"
12 hours ago
"In accordance to those who coined/created these phrases, Europeans. in·cest   : sexual intercourse between people who are very closely related : sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to…"
12 hours ago
Sarah Boone commented on Sarah Boone's video
Thumbnail

Companies That Use Monsanto GMO Products MONSANTO GMO IS OPEN GENOCIDE!

"Money! Is the key. So are blinded about the life. This one hit home."
14 hours ago
Johnny Beason's photo was featured

Organo Gold

Becoming a walking Coffee Shoppe
14 hours ago
Menelik Fire's photo was featured

KEEP DISTANCE FROM NEGATIVE THINGS

break down these walls of Oppression. Drive away transgression and rule inequality amongst humble people.
14 hours ago
Dennis Levy's photo was featured
14 hours ago
TheArtiste Hassan commented on Sarah Boone's video
14 hours ago
Sarah Boone's video was featured

Obama Signs The Monsanto Protection Act - Seeds Of Death- Full Movie

Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act! It's Time to Label GMOs! We regret to inform you that President Barack Obama has signed H.R. 933, which contained the Mo...
14 hours ago
TheArtiste Hassan commented on Sarah Boone's video
Thumbnail

Companies That Use Monsanto GMO Products MONSANTO GMO IS OPEN GENOCIDE!

"KILLIN YOU AND I SOFTLY IN THE NAME OF CORPORATE PROFITS.AND TO THINK OUR GOVERNMENT APPROVES THESE KILLERS... WHY?"
14 hours ago
TheArtiste Hassan liked Sarah Boone's video
14 hours ago
Sarah Boone posted videos
17 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs shared AMBASSADOR'S REPORT's video on Twitter
17 hours ago

Badge

Russia Warns of Pre-emptive Strike Against NATO Missile Defences

For more news and videos visit ☛ http://english.ntdtv.com Follow us on Twitter ☛ http://twitter.com/NTDTelevision Add us on Facebook ☛ http://on.fb.me/s5KV2C...

Comment by Universal Divine Being IsIs on May 4, 2012 at 10:41pm

Russia says preemptive strike on NATO missile system is possible

A top Russian military official says that if the U.S.-led missile defense project in Europe continues as planned, Moscow would not rule out attacking it.

By Sergei L. Loiko
Los Angeles Times

Russia may consider a preemptive strike on a missile defense system in Europe if the U.S.-led NATO project continues as planned, a top official said Thursday.

Russian Chief of General Staff Nikolai Makarov, in a sign of the tension between Russia and the United States over the missile defense plans, said during an international conference that a strike by his country might be possible.

"A decision to use destructive force preemptively will be taken if the situation worsens," Makarov said.

Makarov's remark followed a statement by Russian Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov, who said Russian and U.S. consultations on the subject were "close to a dead end."

Continue reading here

For more War is a racket: videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos

Comment by Universal Divine Being IsIs on May 4, 2012 at 10:43pm
From:

===========================================

Just days before Vladimir Putin's return as Russia's president,
Russian army officials gathered to discuss how they will deal with
the U.S.-led NATO missile defense shield, which Russia feels is
something more than d-e-f-e-n-s-i-v-e.

As negotiations come "close to a dead end", the Russian Chief of
General Staff Nikolai Makarov suggested that Russia may strike
offending NATO missile sites preemptively.

I'd imagine that Putin, who resumes the Russian presidency on May
7th, will either back those statements or back away from them.

We shall see...

Goodman Green
- Brasscheck

P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
videos with friends and colleagues.

That's how we grow. Thanks.

================================
Brasscheck TV
2380 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94115

You need to be a member of WACPtv to add comments!

Join WACPtv

© 2014   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service