C L I C K    H E R E    FOR    HEALTH   FAIR   U P D A T E S:

CLICK ON ANY of the TWELVE (SPECIAL INTEREST) GROUPS BELOW and EXPERIENCE THE 1ST INTERACTIVE WORLD ALMANAC...                           101Food I 202Com I 303Crafts I 404DataEd I 505Engn I 606Fashn I 707Health I 808Pform I 909REsta I 110SalesFin I 111SocRef I 112Visual

Photos

• Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

Latest Activity

Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion Pardon attorney steps down as part of drug-offender clemency push in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"As many as 23,000 prisoners could qualify for Clemency Project 2014, ------------------------------------------------------------------------- If 23,000 qualifies, then 23,000 should, be set free. Will employers open their doors to those who will be…"
59 minutes ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs added 7 discussions to the group GCh111 - Social Reform
1 hour ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's group Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.
"The Struggle For Afrika By Everybody Except The Afrikans "
1 hour ago
"Much more at below link-There is an abundance of Divine Last Supper Super Spiritual conscious/mental food in the below link, so much that we no longer have any excuses for not doing the Divine right things to bring about our people Divine…"
1 hour ago
"We Came As Goddess And Gods And Ended Up Being The Most Ruthless Devils Of All To Each Other   Reparation, Liberation, Repatriation, principles of Freedom, such is not the desired goal of Black people, you who can not see ever, themselves…"
1 hour ago
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's group on Twitter
2 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's group on Facebook
2 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's group on Google +1
2 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's group Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.
2 hours ago
Diane Friday left a comment for Mirko Sevic
4 hours ago
Diane Friday left a comment for Jorge-Alfredo: House of Torres
4 hours ago
Diane Friday gave a gift to Jorge-Alfredo: House of Torres
4 hours ago
Diane Friday gave a gift to claborne carter
5 hours ago
Diane Friday left a comment for claborne carter
5 hours ago

Badge

--------------------
VIDEO: Jeremiah Camara. Religions are god pissing contest, whose god is better? Preacher acts as they have this god cell phone number. Speaking in tongues. Suicidal thoughts. Religious people are Paranoia Schizophrenia. Check out the definition. Preachers (grandeur). Can we exist without the bible god? It is just a book. Do not let the "Smooth Taste Fool You. That meek like sister that comes up to you, saying, love the lord with all your heart...I have accepted god, she is egotistical. Our people been poisoned. We need to sober up from the drug of religion.

The Bible is a Promissory Note. Our ancestors had to Pretend they believe in the European (god) in order to survive. Somewhere along the way they forgot they were pretending because many still are in religions. The Bible is not a biological Requirement. What is being done about Blacks in America getting REPARATIONS NOW?

Jeremiah Camara, who was once a member of the largest black churches in Ohio, speaks to Filipinos about the perils of supernaturalism and blind belief and how African-Americans have been theologically conditioned to rely on divine intervention to solve their problems

Jeremiah Camara is the author of the books Holy Lockdown: Does the Church Limit Black Progress? and The New Doubting Thomas: The Bible, Black Folks, and Blind Belief.

For more info about Jeremiah, please visit http://slavesermons.com/

Comment by TheArtiste Hassan on April 27, 2012 at 9:33am

This should be a required video for all people longing to be free.

When people are taught how to think instead of what to think

WE ALL WILL BE MUCH BETTER OFF.

REMOVE THE TITLES FROM SO-CALLED BELIEFS

AND MOST OF US WILL SEE THAT WE ARE MORE

ALIKE THAN BEFORE.  USING TITLES DIVIDE GOOD

PEOPLE ONE FROM ANOTHER!

Comment by Universal Divine Being IsIs on April 27, 2012 at 12:26pm

Beloved Mighty warrior Hassan:

I agree.

Do you recall the part where Mighty warrior Jeremiah spoke about when our ancestors had to pretend to accept the Europan god and be religious in order to survive?

What happened is based on the fact that the MAJORITY of our people are still in religoins, they forgot they were pretending. That is serious.

THE PLATTERS
"The Great Pretender"

Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
Pretending that I'm doing well

I've played the game but to my real shame
You've left me to grieve all alone

Too real is this feeling of make-believe

Yes, I'm the great pretender
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around

----------------------------------

You left me to grieve all alone. Where are the people Jesus in their pain and suffering?

Pretending that this Jesus...and the likes of  is still around if ever was.

A brother wrote that this Jesus thing is a PROGRAM or Religion is a program, and it is.

What do religious churches give the people in religion when they come to the churches? They hand them a PROGRAM to follow from the beginning to the end of the service.

PROGRAM:

a. A listing of the order of events and other pertinent information for a public presentation.
3. An ordered list of events to take place or procedures to be followed; a schedule:

4. A system of services, opportunities, or projects, usually designed to meet a social need:

the whole system is a program.

Julian Marley: SYSTEM: System was made to abuse and divide.

REPARATIONS NOW

You need to be a member of WACPtv to add comments!

Join WACPtv

© 2014   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service