C L I C K    H E R E    FOR    HEALTH   FAIR   U P D A T E S:

CLICK ON ANY of the TWELVE (SPECIAL INTEREST) GROUPS BELOW and EXPERIENCE THE 1ST INTERACTIVE WORLD ALMANAC...                           101Food I 202Com I 303Crafts I 404DataEd I 505Engn I 606Fashn I 707Health I 808Pform I 909REsta I 110SalesFin I 111SocRef I 112Visual

Photos

• Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

Latest Activity

Universal Divine Being IsIs posted videos
23 minutes ago
TheArtiste Hassan liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's video
32 minutes ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's video
Thumbnail

"Lupita Nyong'o Biographyhttp://www.biography.com/people/lupita-nyongo-21465383#awesm=~oCoS5db2ESL3FOLupita Nyong'o Biography-Nyong'o identifies as Mexican-Kenyan-Ethnicity-Luo Citizenship    …"
35 minutes ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's video
Thumbnail

""Dark Girls"--A Look At Colorism and Internalized Racism In The Black Community ----------------------------------------- DID OUR PEOPLE DIVINE BEGINNING IN/ON Earth, DID OUR PEOPLE STARTED OUT WITH THESE MANY SHADES, OR IS ALL THESE…"
48 minutes ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs shared their discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’-"Negro" or "Negros" in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"How did all of this shifted to "Negro" or "Negros"? REPARATIONS NOW"
1 hour ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs added 2 discussions to the group GCh111 - Social Reform
1 hour ago
Olutomi Brown liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's group Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.
1 hour ago
Matrixx posted a blog post

Join the call Frday let's see if there giving out the funds

: Do not miss the call there suppose to be giving funds out , you be the judge every Friday AT 8:00 PM CST  712-432- 0075 PIN 928342 then enter # sign ,  and here is the play back # for the replay of the call 712- 432-1085 Pin 928342 then enter # sign  Please share let's settle this matter once and for all ! See More
1 hour ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's group Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.
"Liberation For Black People WACPTV Discussion PageBy Chief Elder OsirisBeloved Goddess Isis, your Divine Energy and the work you do, sharing the Divine Truth with Black people, is to be commended with the highest order of respect and appreciation by…"
2 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to OSIRIS AKKEBALA's discussion White Folks Crown The Black Woman To Be The Paragon Of Beauty???
" "Dark Girls"--A Look At Colorism and Internalized Racism In The Black Community(Full Documentary)-Lupita Nyong'o See the below link http://wacptv.ning.com/video/dark-girls-a-look-at-colorism-and-internalized-racism-in-the"
2 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs shared their video on Facebook
2 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's video
2 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs shared their video on Twitter
2 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's video
Thumbnail

"By Chief Elder Osiris White Folks Crown The Black Woman To Be The Paragon Of Beauty???  As Shrewd Move.   I do mean not to be self-effacing here, when I remind you Black people when I defied the conditioning of the white man by…"
2 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to OSIRIS AKKEBALA's discussion Liberation For Black People WACPTV Discussion Page
"Beloved Cosmic Warrior Chief Elder Osiris: Humble Bro Star Cosmic warrior Osiris, I remain humble. Your laudatory comments, and all that you share with us is like sunshine in my mind. A Divine experience to have Sunshine information in the…"
3 hours ago
OSIRIS AKKEBALA posted discussions
3 hours ago
Diane Friday replied to Diane Friday's discussion Examples Of FAM Trips! in the group Paycation Travel
"  If you had more time to travel, where would you go? If you could get paid to travel, would you do it? Check it out here: http://smooth.paycation.com/"
4 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's video
Thumbnail

"Lets not forget this. What is going on? The Miss Israel pageant has made history this week something you rarely expect from a competition that has been going on for 63-years. 21-year old, Yityish A... ----------------------- Titi, the first…"
5 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's video
Thumbnail

"I strongly agree that Lupita Nyong'o Is indeed Divinely Black Perfect night Beautiful. The question that concerns myself and others is why are the Europeans are focusing on our Divine Blackness now,  and is Lupita Nyong'o being used…"
5 hours ago

Badge

Comment by Diane Friday on June 20, 2010 at 1:47am
Did you know that all human hair you purchase is not all human? Some human hair is mixed with 'Yak' hair! Check the Yak animal out; some of you have been had and the sellers are laughing all the way to the bank!
On the flip side, can you imagine if all blacks did not buy this fake hair? The Koren, Chinese, etc economy would crash...we have power to crash an economy that only take your money...who put nothing in your community! Think about it...Wake-Up!
Comment by LaFaith Networks on June 20, 2010 at 5:22am
All hair is GOOD, to me NO Bad hair!
Your hair is just another part of you, How you take care of your hair is a part of taking care of you. You see I had long straight thin hair and I did not like it growing up. One day I asked my Mother if I could do what I wanted with my hair. I think my mom said yes, because she knew I was a girl to take care of her hair. You see, I know many that don't and that's because it takes time to keep your hair Good hair. Some of us have Relax hair, Natural hair, thick hair, short hair, long hair, curly hair, and all types of hair. Your hair is a part of your charter, and taking the time out keep you with Good hair. Here are some tips to not only maintain your hair, but the beauty in You! (click)

Comment by LaFaith Networks on June 21, 2010 at 9:18pm
Comment by TheArtiste Hassan on June 21, 2010 at 9:33pm
Shay, this is where Natural and Beauty came together and said...
"WOW... I REALLY LOVE ME, MYSELF AND I"
I'll take all of them, NO CHANGES except the red lipstick on one! smile))))

You need to be a member of WACPtv to add comments!

Join WACPtv

© 2014   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service