...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Farrakhan on Trump Adviser Omarosa.. "I am so proud of that sister."

Minister Farrakhan responded to the statement made by White House adviser Omarosa Manigault regarding her willingness to meet with him. Is President Donald T...

Views: 23

You need to be a member of WACPtv to add comments!

Join WACPtv

Comment by Universal Divine Being AUSET on July 31, 2017 at 6:28pm

PART ONE
Most Black People And Black Leadership, Operate Outside Of The Circle Of Intelligent Thought !!!

Chief Elder Osiris

There you have it coming directly from the most aspiring Black Leader today, Confessing To the Black World who he represent, and he is telling the religious truth, he being Minister Farrakhan telling you religious Islamic Niggers who religiously follow him, that he represent a Fantasy, an illusion, and anybody who do not question such a confession, ignore it and continue to be in bed with such mental sickness, deserve to be in America under the circumstance that we got here.

The fight of Black people must not be about America letting you enter through the door of inequity that allow you to be in the house that represent lies, deception, and oppression of Black Afrikan people. which we now determine our worth based upon how privileged white folks have allowed some Black Negroes to become in the act of living life.

As we Black Folks should know about our Black self today, that there is something seriously wrong with the self of most Black Afrikan people who are in America not by choice, as well as Black Afrikans out of America, who tend to look at the world of White Folks through the Mind of white folks, which have Black people judging everything we look at and can not see, and we do so based upon not our condition of living, but on our position white folks have allowed  some few Black folks to perform in today.

Today, the struggle of Black folks, most of us, , is motivated by how much we want white racist oligarchs to recognize and accept us as their equal, when such a want condemn Black Afrikans who struggle for such a want, to be mentally insane, as want is covered in complete profane selfishness.

Black people, most of us today, is being taken advantage of, as for as not knowing what to think about our Black self Divinely and what to  believe about how we look to white racist for our standard of approval in this white world.

All that Black Afrikans do today, is judge our self by the way white Racism has and is treating us, as if we have no place else other than America to be, and with such looking short sightness, we will always be judging our self by the way we are given access to white people, we looking to be successful in their white world.

Comment by Universal Divine Being AUSET on July 31, 2017 at 6:27pm

PART TWO
To the True proud and Black Afrikans who Think for a living, all of our fighting should be for Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom, it is through the doorway of Africa where our salvation reside, and whenever I hear of a so call Black leader confess to have voted for and supported Obama for President of America, you reveal the lack of judgement you have about the character of Obama and about America.

When Obama first raised his head to be observed in America, I knew right away that he would be no different to America but worst to Black Afrikans in America not by choice, and if you expected more than what you got for Obama being president of America, then woe is the destiny of Afrika and Black Afrikan people.

.Because, you show no respect for your Black Afrikan self and not for Afrika, Land Of the Black Divine Goddess and God of the physical Universe, it having Black people to be Divinely Universal, by the Nature of the Infinite Universe, Divine Intelligence, it being the Divine Essence of all things, physical and not physical.

Every time Black Afrikans open your sleeping eyes, you should rise with A United State Of Afrika on your Black Mind, you should be desirous of having a Unified Black Afrikan Nation, and you should be with knowledge about what purpose our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation / Repatriation will serve to the success of such a trinity in Divine Justice and Independence for our Black Afrikan Children!!!

Reparation represent A United State Of Afrika and a Unified Black Afrikan Nation, such must be the goal all Black Nationalist Pan Afrikans must fight to have in our Living possession, Black Afrikan Woman and Man!!!

A United State Of Afrika We Must Have, If The Black World Is To Be Saved From The Evil Of Profane Racism and Prejudice in the White World Of Demiluciferians!!!

Osiris
Chief Elder
Written@ 7 / 23 / 2017

Comment by Universal Divine Being AUSET on July 31, 2017 at 6:24pm

Chris Houston1 month ago
    Slavery was normal for that time. Judging people by that today is very arrogant, who do we think we are? Peak humanity? Just wait until the dust clears and you or your children become aware of what todays leaders have done in secret.
    Kristen Collins3 weeks ago
    Yes I am too I love me some Omarosa Manigault, that's my girl!
    TheTheman451 month ago
    This is not real islam. but respect Farrakhan.
    SouthernChick #MAGA3 weeks ago
    Yes, the black community DOES count to President Trump! Stop spreading racial discord with slavery talk. This is the 21 century and your ancestors suffered greatly to get their children free at this point. Well, you are free and still complaining! What a disservice to your ancestors!
    James Ellis Martin1 month ago
    In order to make America great again, you would have to repeat that which made America great in the first place. You can not re-steal the land of and re-kill off millions of native Americans who no longer exist in those previous numbers and you can not re-steal and transport by means of slave ships those numbers of individuals whose blood, sweat, tears and deaths built America making it great...for free. So what Mr. Trump is referring to is an illusion made up and kept alive in the feeble minds of those who do not, still today, honestly and truly equate American and world history as to how it most certainly is, and most certainly should be viewed!!!!!!!
    Judah Tribeslove1 week ago
    Wait, did I just hear him acknowledge that Jesus was the way??
    LongIsland3003 weeks ago
    Omarosa is an American in every way! Support a real American!
    zechts4 weeks ago
    Your "40 acres & a mule" that Sherman gave you was taken away by a Democratic president, Andrew Johnson. If you want to talk about history, talk about that. Also Trump likes Jackson because everyone in Washington hated him, like everyone hates Trump.

Comment by Universal Divine Being AUSET on July 31, 2017 at 6:23pm

COMMENTS FROM OTHERS
    Willie Dynamite1 month ago
    Omarosa got the best job in the White House. Organize meetings then sit back and watch this reality TV show in the White House.
    ty collins1 month ago
    Yes brother,if we want access we must go through the door!!!lots of black folks don't want to go through that door!!!
    charles taylor1 month ago
    Andrew Jackson set the federal reserve back over 70 years that's thats why trump has him on the wall he's at war with the bankers he's sending a message to the new world order who loss the election.
    lildog731 month ago (edited)
    Andrew Jackson was founder of the Democratic Party, so why do Blacks keep voting Democrat? Do you see the hypocrisy in that? You call Andrew Jackson a racist, then turn around and vote Democrat. There is no president that can change the condition of Black America, so why do Black america keep looking for an outside source to change them? That shows the mind is still enslaved. Blacks need to take accountability for self and stop blaming others.
    AARON BRYANT1 month ago
    #OMAROSA IS AWESOME! #FARRAKHAN IS AWESOME! #JEBUSNIKQUES
    mc bizzle1 month ago
    weird seeing Farrakhan dressing like a teenager

Comment by Universal Divine Being AUSET on July 31, 2017 at 6:23pm

COMMENTS FROM OTHERS
    Payton Prichett1 month ago
    as a black man living in America; one thing i can say about trump" black people been voting Democrat for hundreds of years and what do we having nothing; give all the illegal immigrants the jobs; come to Chicago and everything that's getting build is by a illegal immigrants and whites one or two blacks"Obama did nothing for blacks" he did more for gays and illegal immigrants" I like trump; come to Chicago as a black man no labor jobs
    yadda 101 month ago
    brother minister i respectfully disagree with u regarding ANY person of color working for someone who has NO interest in treating us as equals. they are no more than political eye candy to fool the low informed voter. PERIOD.
    Big H1 month ago
    I am no fan of Omarosa and vehemently disagree with Minister Farrakhan regarding Omarosa. First of all she is part of his agenda.If I align myself with a white supremacist like Trump and myself being a black man going along with his agenda then I am no better than him.Omarosa already forgot she was black.
    IWalkAlone2471 month ago
    Brother Minister...I am what you might label a confused brother. I don't know if "confused" is the right word, but I am definitely in a place right now where I'm trying to figure out my people and where I belong, but I see my people in a really screwed up condition. We are splintered in a bunch of groups, and I'm left with not knowing who to fight for. I don't know if I should join the struggle of the whole, or pick a group and fight for and with them. I'm just in a place where it feels like I'm on the outside looking in with my own people and I don't know what direction to take. I'm trying to learn as much as I can while living with a strange issue in my brain that cripples my ability to absorb and remember anything that I read so i have to go the audio or video route to learn certain things. But I am trying. I can't imagine there being many of our people feeling the same way that I do about not having a true place to rest our head within our own community. I know I may sound like a fool to you, but this is just reality of where I am. But if I'm gonna talk about the subject of this video, I totally understand where you're coming from about a door showing itself...but it's THIS door that I feel is a dangerous one. Omarosa is not someone I would ever trust given her coonish track record. It seems like she has a real problem being born with her complexion. This is not a door I would go anywhere near. But I'm not the Brother Minister, and I'm nowhere near as wise as you are.

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS