C L I C K    H E R E    FOR    F E S T I V A L    U P D A T E S:

CLICK ON ANY of the TWELVE (SPECIAL INTEREST) GROUPS BELOW and EXPERIENCE THE 1ST INTERACTIVE WORLD ALMANAC...                           101Food I 202Com I 303Crafts I 404DataEd I 505Engn I 606Fashn I 707Health I 808Pform I 909REsta I 110SalesFin I 111SocRef I 112Visual

Photos

• Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

Latest Activity

Diane Friday posted a status
"If you had more time to travel, where would you go? If you could get paid to travel, would you do it? Want a Free cruise? http://smooth.pa"
2 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared AMBASSADOR'S REPORT's video on Twitter
2 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared AMBASSADOR'S REPORT's video on Facebook
2 hours ago
Diane Friday shared TheArtiste Hassan's video on Twitter
3 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs added 4 discussions to the group GCh111 - Social Reform
3 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs added a discussion to the group GCh707 - Health & Public Safety
Thumbnail

Texas drops millions of doses of rabies by plane-Your tax dollars at work-Does this make any sense?They call it "vaccine" but here's the reality: there's a little bit of the disease in every vaccine. That's how vaccines are theoretically supposed to work.So what's the rationale in dropping millions of rabies vaccines on Texas? The government there has been doing this for years now.I can see the profit for pharmaceutical companies. They get an idiot government to give them millions of dollars…See More
7 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs posted a video
7 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion The Odyssey of Flight 33. The Odyssey of Malaysia Airline flight 370. Global Airline Flight 370. Are the answers in what happened in the past? in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"When All Else Fails…ALIENS!!!! http://www.toptenz.net/10-wild-explanations-plane-disappearances-crashes.php/yesitis2 Wormhole Through Another Dimension The Plane Traveled Back / Forward Through Time 10 Wild Explanations For Plane…"
7 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion The Bundy family nightmare is linked directly to Agenda 21. in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"What Is Agenda 21? After Watching This, You May Not Want to Know article and videos http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/19/what-is-agenda-21-after-watching-this-you-may-not-want-to-know/ You May Not Want to Know, but you NEED TO KNOW. "
12 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to OSIRIS AKKEBALA's discussion When White Folks Introduce To You The Acceptance Of Incestuous Relationship And Marriage in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"Thank you Cosmic warrior Chief Elder Osiris for your Divine Wisdom. Your missive, I will need to return to again, so that I can comprehend that which I have yet to comprehend. Returning to your missives and reading them over and over again is how I…"
yesterday
Universal Divine Being IsIs shared OSIRIS AKKEBALA's discussion on Twitter
yesterday
OSIRIS AKKEBALA replied to OSIRIS AKKEBALA's discussion When White Folks Introduce To You The Acceptance Of Incestuous Relationship And Marriage in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"You have raised many questions which require much wisdom to be able to intelligently address regarding a topic not many of us would attempt nor would know how to answer, and since I have raised the topic of concern and interest, then I will attempt…"
yesterday
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion on Google +1
yesterday
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion on Twitter
yesterday
R. C. BECKOM liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion Ahmed Obafemi recalls 1983 meeting with Rev. Al Sharpton and his bugged briefcase
yesterday
Olutomi Brown liked Sarah Boone's video
yesterday
"Was all this done to keep it all in the family? Keeping what all in the family? The Jewish empire inheritance.Is all of this about Religion?------------------------JewsProhibited MarriagesA Man May Marry:1. His step-sister (a step-parent’s…"
yesterday
"In accordance to those who coined/created these phrases, Europeans. in·cest   : sexual intercourse between people who are very closely related : sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to…"
yesterday
Sarah Boone commented on Sarah Boone's video
Thumbnail

Companies That Use Monsanto GMO Products MONSANTO GMO IS OPEN GENOCIDE!

"Money! Is the key. So are blinded about the life. This one hit home."
yesterday
Johnny Beason's photo was featured

Organo Gold

Becoming a walking Coffee Shoppe
yesterday

Badge

Everybody with a mortgage or debt can benefit from this - Jesse & Ben Lowrey

Comment by Diane Friday on June 30, 2012 at 7:52pm

You need to be a member of WACPtv to add comments!

Join WACPtv

© 2014   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service