AVE SKINCARE THE ULTIMATE HEALING BEAUTIFYING EXPERIENCE. CLICK AND VISIT US ON THE WEB!
Read the overview possible proposal that President Obama has laid for Us...Express yourself and tell the family here @ WACPTV what you think?
* The President’s Proposal puts American families and small business owners in control of their own health care.
*The President’s Proposal bridges the gap between the House and Senate bills and includes new provisions to crack down on waste, fraud and abuse.
Who is Martin Luther King Jr.?
Martin Luther King, Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American clergyman, activist, and prominent leader in the African-American civil rights movement. His main legacy was to secure progress on civil rights in the United States. King became a civil rights activist early in his career. He led the 1955 Montgomery Bus Boycott and helped found the…Continue
* Winners have dogged determination.
* Losers lack the ability to see any project through to a satisfactory conclusion.
* Winners never give up, give in or surrender.
* Losers quit the second things get the slightest bit difficult.
* Winners make exceptional use of available time.
* Losers waste time engaging in absolutely useless activities.
* Winners plan and map their route to…
Good Customer Service Made Simple!
You can offer promotions and slash prices to bring in as many new customers as you want, but unless you can get some of those customers to come back, your business won’t be profitable for long. Good customer service is all about bringing customers back. And about sending them away happy – happy enough to pass positive feedback about your business along to others, who may then try the product or service you offer for themselves and in their turn become…
This is a Norman Rockwell painting of Ruby Bridges ...
On November 14, 1960, nearly 42 years ago, Bridges faced hostile crowds as the first black child to attend a previously all-white New Orleans school. She was 6 years old and had only been told by her mother that she was going to be attending a new school that day and 'had better behave.' Little did she know that she would be bombarded with jeers and even death threats, and that she would…