"Greetings Ginny and welcome to your new 40 acres of Real eSpace where you can build on and grow from within a gated community of Creative People.
Please feel free to now start to add VIDEOS, PHOTOS, BLOGS, COMMENTS, EVENTS and INVITE OTHERS who we…"
WHO INVITED YOU? Name the person * Web Site * Blog or Forum * Search * Other
Hassan Artiste Raheem
Required - (Be specific - USE AS RESUME) important
Virginia Albert 1634 Dodson Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA 30311
Albertginny@aol.com - 404-883-2631
Our Time 21st Century Seniors, Inc. (OT) - Atlanta, GA - October 2014 to Present
Provide workshops, and motivational speaking to encourage seniors to live their best lives after retirement.
• Received Walmart community grant; acquired 7 board members to join OT; acquired two senior facilities where OT provides workshops and motivational presentations.
Assistant to Director of Marketing - Information Systems & Technology
• Georgia State University - Atlanta, GA - December 2011 to July 2013
• Proofread and edit copy produced by Director and others; create concepts for inclusion in promotions; develop strategies to promote IT services to students, faculty and staff; create surveys to gain campus input on existing IT services.
Assistant to Director of Student Services & Programs
Georgia State University - February 2011 to December 2011
• Create articles, edit director’s correspondence and emails; organize office files and keep updated; assist other staff with office operations; participate in departmental meetings
Volunteer Coordinator/Student Assistant
Georgia State University - Atlanta, GA - July 2009 to February 2011
• Assist student producers of scripts with acquisition of crew, actors, camerapersons
Word Processing Operator
Sutherland LLP - July 2004 to April 2008
• Edited, transcribed and processed Attorney documents
History, Philosophy, Creative Writing, Feature & Short Film Writing
Georgia State University - Atlanta, GA - January 2008 to January 2013
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite 2003-2007 skills; ability to think creatively and compile documentations; gather information and prepare reports; record maintenance and proofreading; problem-solver; critical thinker; ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments; self-motivated; typing (110wpm); editing, writing, detailed-oriented
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS and/BUSINESS PHONE # if you have a business:
PLEASE READ & AGREE: This is a family oriented community of sharing Positivity with a purpose. (((NO POSTING OF REPLICATED (SAME) MESSAGES ON OTHER MEMBER'S PAGES , NO RELIGIOUS DOGMA, NO DISRESPECT! ... ALL PROFILES MUST BE COMPLETE or WILL BE DELETED ,,, NO EXCEPTIONS!))) ... THANKS
CLOSING STATEMENTS:(optional) Say more about You and why You connected with WACPtv Community.
My published novel entitled "Which Man" is now a screenplay. I am an ink artist, and many of my designs appear on tees (Chic Shirts). It is these designs I plan to share in this forum. I was referred to this site by Hassan Artiste Raheem.
I founded a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization called Our Time 21st Century Seniors,Inc., dedicated to the continued growth of seniors 50+, that they consider retirement a new chapter in life, the best chapter, wherein they are finally free of obligations, except those to which they wish to dedicate themselves. Through workshops such as computer literacy, sewing, ink art, creative writing etc., we aim to motivate them to live their best lives.
Optional: ADD PHOTOS, APPS, VIDEOS, ADS OR ADDITIONAL CONTENT:
I have 2 lovely grandchildren -- Jason 10, and Amira 1 yr, 3 months.
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of WACPtv to add comments!