C L I C K    H E R E    FOR    HEALTH   FAIR   U P D A T E S:

CLICK ON ANY of the TWELVE (SPECIAL INTEREST) GROUPS BELOW and EXPERIENCE THE 1ST INTERACTIVE WORLD ALMANAC...                           101Food I 202Com I 303Crafts I 404DataEd I 505Engn I 606Fashn I 707Health I 808Pform I 909REsta I 110SalesFin I 111SocRef I 112Visual

Photos

• Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

Latest Activity

Melodic Revolution Records updated their profile
1 hour ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion Pardon attorney steps down as part of drug-offender clemency push in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"As many as 23,000 prisoners could qualify for Clemency Project 2014, ------------------------------------------------------------------------- If 23,000 qualifies, then 23,000 should, be set free. Will employers open their doors to those who will be…"
3 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs added 7 discussions to the group GCh111 - Social Reform
3 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's group Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.
"The Struggle For Afrika By Everybody Except The Afrikans "
4 hours ago
"Much more at below link-There is an abundance of Divine Last Supper Super Spiritual conscious/mental food in the below link, so much that we no longer have any excuses for not doing the Divine right things to bring about our people Divine…"
4 hours ago
"We Came As Goddess And Gods And Ended Up Being The Most Ruthless Devils Of All To Each Other   Reparation, Liberation, Repatriation, principles of Freedom, such is not the desired goal of Black people, you who can not see ever, themselves…"
4 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's group on Twitter
5 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's group on Facebook
5 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM shared Universal Divine Being IsIs's group on Google +1
5 hours ago
R. C. BECKOM liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's group Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.
5 hours ago
Diane Friday left a comment for Mirko Sevic
7 hours ago
Diane Friday left a comment for Jorge-Alfredo: House of Torres
7 hours ago
Diane Friday gave a gift to Jorge-Alfredo: House of Torres
7 hours ago
Diane Friday gave a gift to claborne carter
7 hours ago

Badge

30923_387382527057_577112057_4088555_754875_n

You need to be a member of WACPtv to add comments!

Join WACPtv

© 2014   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service