WELCOME HOME to WACPtv InterNetWork Conscious Content AGGREGATE ALMANAC for THE NEW AGE... LINKUPZ BELOW TO CHECK OUT THE MOST ORGANIZED SOCIAL COMMUNITY ONLINE... CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE PRESENTERS ARE ALREADY HERE... SIGNUP TO RECEIVE YOUR OWN 40 ACRES OF CYBER SPACE FREE (Mule not included)... COMING SOON: GET PAAID TO ADD CONTENT AND PROMOTE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS... THANKS 4 JOINING US... WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE with TRUE VISION... CLICK ON CATEGORIZED HEADINGS TO OPEN FAVORITE TOPICS....   ONLINE SINCE 4/27/2008 ... STAY TUNED: ...THANKS FOR VIEWING & SHARING! ...

- CATEGORIZED CLICK-LINKZ VIEWING *** VIEW 12 POWER TEAMS - HOT LINKUPZ PAGE TO ALL INTEREST TEAMS & GROUPS -

101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                                    WOW - MUST WATCH!                              ALT DIRECTORY                                 NEW OPPORTUNITIES

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

All Discussions Tagged 'work.' (1)

← Back to GCh707 - Health & Public Safety
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Critics weigh in on bill seeking genetic information of workers. Dna test for work.

Concern is growing over a bill that would let companies request genetic testing and effectively charge employees more for health insurance…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 Apr 4

RSS

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service