"..................

WELCOME to the HEALIN ARTS PLACE TO BE...WACPtv.... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR WE STRIVE FOR:... CLICK HERE FOR LATEST PROJECT IN BELIZE.....SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMUNITY & MISSION, FEEL FREE TO (SUPPORT)DONATE ANY AMOUNT AT THIS LINK......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE........ * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'For' (2)

← Back to GCh606 - Fashions & Accessories
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Hair Is Not A Trend For White Consumption

African hairstyles are becoming increasingly popular and the culture thieves are attempting to claim its popularity. Unlike Justin Biebe…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 Jun 14, 2016

Black People In America responsibility Is Not To Build A Case For Reparation.

Black People In America responsibility Is Not To Build A Case For Reparation.        By Chief Elder Osiris        There Is Much Mor…

Started by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

0 Jun 21, 2012

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Cleaning products linked to poorer lung function

Regular exposure to cleaning products significantly affects lung function, research has suggested.

Patient's chest rebuilt with 3D print after tumour surgery

Peter Maggs' chest wall was rebuilt using the technology after a large tumour was removed.

Top women doctors lose out in NHS pay stakes

The best paid male consultant pocketed £740,000 last year - two-and-a-half times that of the top woman.

Fathers may pass ovarian cancer risk to daughters

Many cases of seemingly sporadic ovarian cancer might actually be inherited from paternal genes.

Probe provides rapid lung investigation

Scientists develop technology that goes inside the lung to make fast diagnoses of infection.

Transgender woman breastfeeds baby in first recorded case, study says

She was able to produce enough milk to be the baby's only food source for the first six weeks, a study says.

Organ donations rising across the UK

An online consultation into a possible opt-out scheme in England has received more than 11,000 replies.

Life expectancy gap between rich and poor widens

Boys born in the richest areas are likely to outlive those born in the poorest by 8.4 years, a study says.

Ultra-processed foods 'linked to cancer'

French researchers studied effects of highly-processed foods, such as cakes, bread and chicken nuggets.

Lena Dunham undergoes hysterectomy after chronic pain

The Girls star reveals the pain of endometriosis led her to have surgery to remove her womb.

Valentine's Day prompts mini baby boom, NHS data shows

There were 16,263 babies conceived in the week of Valentine's Day in 2015, NHS figures estimate.

Majority of over-65s would like more sex, survey finds

More than half of over-65s would like more sex, a new UK survey shows.

Pakistan gang 'stole spinal fluid from women'

The gang obtained the fluid from more than 12 women, including a teen, to sell on the black market.

New antibiotic family discovered in dirt

The compounds are called malacidins and can kill several stubborn infections, including superbug MRSA.

Cold open water plunge may provide instant pain relief

Doctors suggest a short, sharp cold water swim may offer an alternative to strong painkillers.

Orthorexia: My 'healthy food' eating disorder

Here's what extreme "clean-eating" did to one woman.

Peter Rabbit film producers apologise over allergy scene

Sony Pictures "regrets" a scene in the film where bunnies pelt a character with blackberries.

Schizophrenia patients calmed by video game

The patients learnt to use the technique in their daily lives to reduce the power of hallucinations.

Take sick children to pharmacies first, parents told

Visits to GPs and A&E for "self-treatable" conditions cost the service £850m a year, NHS England says.

First human eggs grown in laboratory

The feat could lead to new ways of preserving women's fertility.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service