AUG/SEPT 2017: After 9 Yrs & 4 Months ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ...  THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE eSPACE ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITITIES

THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS WHO SHOWED UP THIS MONTH AND ADDED TO YOUR 40 ACRE Real eSpace.

This is the latest feed on our SEARCH ENGINE NOT WORKING...

http://wacptv.ning.com/main/ticket/show?id=1870216

WACPtv has acquired WACPtv.com and WACPtv.net ... WACP.tv is no longer ours.

LinkUPz are forthcoming

2,051 MEMBERS ACCEPTED - 1,676 DELETED OR DENIED ACCEPTANCE

6,656 PHOTOS     11,120 VIDEOS    822 SONGS    7,649 FORUMS    2,657 BLOGS     73 GROUPS

VIDEO UP LOAD FEATURE: If you wanna use the DIRECT UPLOAD TO THIS SITE (WITHOUT GOING TO YOUTUBE FIRST) FEATURE, IT WILL ACCEPT 100 MB WIHICH IS ONLY ABOUT 3MIN.

Longer videos will need to have the code from YOUTUBE, VEMEO or elsewhere

THESE ARE THE LINKS GODDESS AUSET JUST SENT ME ABOUT PATREON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3VF1oeL66o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RymAHaHJfQ

HERE IS MY REPLY TO HER AND TO YOU

YOU GO GODDESS...

Those 2 links help me to know that where we are headed is even a step above Patreon

and here is why:

1. OUR NICHE MARKET IS BLACK & CONSCIOUS serving a specific group of people

that have been neglected and lied to far too long. This Niche IS RIPE AND READY FOR

A NEW AGE CHALLENGE after that GREAT MILLION MAN MARCH in DC 1995 Imagineered

by the Hon. Min. Farrakhan

Hence the THE CHALLENGE this time is MILLION MEMBER LINKUPZ. within 180 Days after the official LAUNCH.

Sponsored by the Collective of Content Providers And Their Subscribers.

Each One Passing Word of the New Age 'Gettin Paaid Industry shares in the profits

2. OUR SYSTEM REWARDS EVERYBODY EQUALLY FOR SHARING EQUALLY.

SHARING WHAT? A. LINKS TO:

* OUR CREATIVE VIDEO MAGAZINES

* YOUR OR ANYBODY'S BLOG, VIDEO, PICTURE, PAGE  OR BANNER THAT IS

LINKED to this New Age Industry/INSTITUTE of SUSTAINABLE ARTS SPACEBOOK.

3. OUR SYSTEM IS ORGANIZED so that YOU GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN and there are plenty of options available. The fastest way to get on the same page is to BE ON THE SAME PAGE

4. Whereas, Patreon is great for collecting and disbursing funds for Content Providers. OUR SYSTEM OFFER A REAL LIFE CHALLENGE TO PEOPLE WHO (BY ACCEPTING THE CHALLENGE) GET TO ACHIEVE THEIR PERSONAL GOALS at the same time... win win win!

OUR SYSTEM: YOU CAN JOIN YOUR TEAM OF INTEREST, SET GOALS, TEACH, LEARN, SHARE, STAGE, PUBLISH, TRACK YOUR GOALS, and GET 'PAAID ALL WITHIN THE SAME SYSTEM... all built on smart technology making it easy to "PA$$WORD2MPOWER".

5.THIS AIN'T NO GAME or GET RICH QUICK SCAM! This SYSTEM was built piece by piece over a period of 37 years working on the front lines of the struggle to gain FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND 'MPOWERMENT  for a Lost and Found People.

6. ONLY TODAY with TODAY'S HIGH TECHNOLOGY CAN WE PRE-CLAIM VICTORY within this HISTORY MAKING 180 DAY COUNT DOWN TO 1 MILLION LINKUPZ.

7. IF NOT THIS... WHAT?

8. IF NOT NOW... WHEN?

9. WAITING ON WHO, WHY AND FOR WHAT? I, Hassan Artiste Raheem, CEO and Chief Imagineer of this timely project (Heirs and Family) agree to receive only 5% of ROI Profits. Profits beyond paying Member Referrals will be shared equally among and between 12 POWER TEAMS who will decide their own projects to greatly improve the quality of life for Members and the New Age Society. .

LIVE & LET LIVE ... GREED IS SUICIDE!

9. Presently working on an entry LANDING PAGE VIDEO 'MILLION MEMBER LINKUPZ in record time!" ...

explaining and making all this make since while physically making LINKUPZ with our CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY PRESENTERS all in ONE video.

See the LANDING PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION NOW...

Return often to check the progress.

10. STAY CLOSE AND STAY TUNED FOR THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS

ON THE MOVE 2 'MPOWERMENT

We Are Creative People

Hassan

Views: 21

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service