"...........

NOVEMBER 2017:... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!  ... PLEASE STUDY AND ENDORSE THE "BELIZE GOTI TALENT" CAMPAIGN CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW LIVE SUCCESS COVERAGE.   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

WACPtv Multi-Media Community Network is based on 

12 separate vital INTEREST GROUPS called POWER TEAMS organized to improve the experience of all WACPtv Community Members and potential Members.

2-5 MEMBERS PER CATEGORY ARE NEEDED NOW:

Please Apply by completing the SIGN-UP information. SELECT "POWER TEAM HOST/HOSTESS" for your CHOICE of how you want to become AN ACTIVE MEMBER. If you are approved as a HOSTS & HOSTESS, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A PRIVATE ACCESS CODE TO SPECIFIC  AREAS OF THE COMMUNITY.

THE 12 POWER TEAMS AND GROUPS ARE:

POWER TEAM                                   GROUP

POWER TEAM                                   GROUP

101 AGRI-CULINARY POWER TEAM ... GROUP

202 COMMUNICATIONS ... GROUP

303 CRAFTS & FURNISHINGS ... GROUP

404 DATA & EDUCATION ... GROUP

505 ENGINEERING ... GROUP

606 FASHIONS & ACCESSORIES ... GROUP

707 HEALTH & PUBLIC SAFETY ... GROUP

808 PERFORMING ARTS ... GROUP

909 REAL ESTATE ... GROUP

110 SALES & FINANCE ... GROUP

111 SOCIAL REFORM ... GROUP

112 VISUAL GRAPHIC ARTS ... GROUP

LINKUPZ TO 4 PAGES OF ADDITIONAL INTEREST GROUPS

MEANING, RESPONSIBILITIES and OPPORTUNITIES

If you choose to accept one of these positions, you will be working with THE NEXT GENERATION MULTI-MEDIA INDUSTRY. And although the positions start off as  volunteer positions, you will be given first choice of receiving SHARES of the forthcoming FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT.  

RESPONSIBILITIES

1. Promote the SELECTED interest group via INVITES, WELCOMES, LIKES, B-DAY GREETINGS, YOUTUBE VIDEOS, COMMENTS AND BASICALLY KEEPING THE GROUP'S INFORMATION AND MEMBERS ACTIVE and UPDATED with CREATIVITY and CONSISTENCY. Some Facebook and Youtubers already do this job for them for free so many of you will come with the skills needed to be successful an empowered.

2. If you accept, you will be given the secrete PASS-CODE to get into the Group's

main page for POSTING ITEMS and Communicating with that group's Members.

This code WORKS LIKE YOUR OWN PAGE WHEN SIGNED IN TO IT. It (the pass-code) is not to be shared with anyone or changed unless specified by the Admin.

OPPORTUNITIES

3. The ADVANTAGES of being a TEAM HOST or HOSTESS is that the Group comes with a list of FRIENDS ALREADY. You become that groups key communications person to keep them interested and updated. You will also be the first to WELCOME NEW MEMBERS to the community. You will be well known and liked from your kind words and personal correspondences. IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS, This will help to promote your business LINKUPZ indirectly as you can put your own link at the bottom of all communications. Your GOOGLE RATINGS will go through the roof because of your multiple connections with others. THIS IS AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY and will only require a minimum of 30 min. to 1Hr. per day or you can schedule your own time.. every-other day or even 3-4 days per week. There are many other pluses which will be discussed on the conference call.

4. IF YOU ACCEPT, WE WILL HAVE A BRIEF CONFERENCE CALL SOON WITH ALL HOST & HOSTESSES so all questions can be answered and additional info can be shared.. You are asked to install "IMO" on your smart phone... FREE international call, text, photo and video sharing.

DEADLINE: ACT NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY. WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE and WE ARE ON THE MOVE... WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR ACTIVE COMMITMENT AS BIG PLANS ARE ON THE DRAWING BOARD.

THANKS A MILLION!!!

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

There are only a few GREAT and WORTH social networks on the world wide web. WACPTV is one of them,  Me AKA Shay loves the ARTS...it has always uplift and strengthen my SOUL.  TV never to much of that in my time.  But music or anything live I can touch was always on my agenda.  

This post was sent July 15, 2012. From then to now we need to congratulate you Shay for keeping your word by ACTIVELY posting hundreds of music videos into the WACPtv Video Vault.

LaFaith Networks said:

There are only a few GREAT and WORTH social networks on the world wide web. WACPTV is one of them,  Me AKA Shay loves the ARTS...it has always uplift and strengthen my SOUL.  TV never to much of that in my time.  But music or anything live I can touch was always on my agenda.  

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Choice of tipple 'determines different moods'

Spirits may make you angry or tearful, while red wine or beer may make you relax, research says.

NHS overcharged by millions for key drug, says watchdog

A 6,000% price rise in an essential thyroid drug led the NHS to overpay, the UK competition body says.

Minimum alcohol pricing in Scotland to start in May

The move will raise the cost of the strongest, cheapest alcohol by setting a minimum price of 50p-per-unit.

Automated checkouts 'miserable' for elderly shoppers

"Intimidating" checkouts and a lack of seating are "shutting out" the elderly from shops, a charity says.

Sussex Health Care: Men's legs broken in Beech Lodge care home

The men's relatives say the cases are not part of the investigation into nine Sussex care homes.

New scanner 'like 100 MRIs in one' developed in Aberdeen

Patients in Scotland are the first in the world to be scanned with new magnetic resonance imaging equipment.

NHS: The front-line nurses keeping patients out of hospital

District nurses help keep patients out of hospital, but in England numbers have halved since 2010.

Tampon tax: How much have you spent?

The amount it has cost you depends on how old you are and when you started your first period.

Young people 'experimenting more in bed'

Study reveals increasing diversity in young people's heterosexual practices.

Breast cancer tumours 'larger' in overweight women

Women with a higher body mass index might need more frequent mammograms, researchers suggest.

'Stillbirth was hardest day of my life'

Women are now being advised to sleep on their side in the last three months of pregnancy.

'Hot, old and hyperactive': The menopause in 60 seconds

In 60 seconds three women sum up what is a normal phase for all women.

Some cancer patients have PTSD years after diagnosis, study finds

A fifth of cancer patients experience post-traumatic stress disorder.

Why do so many US women die giving birth?

While progress has been made to curb death rates in other countries, the US has seen an increase.

Women advised to sleep on side to help prevent stillbirth

The risk of stillbirth is doubled if women go to sleep on their backs in the last trimester, a study finds.

Thousands run in Delhi 'smogathon'

Air pollution levels were eight times the safe level and doctors wanted the half marathon postponed.

Why Andy Cole climbed Ben Nevis every day for a month

Andy Cole climbed Ben Nevis every day for a month to help tackle his depression.

‘It's a challenge to meet people’

A former US surgeon general warns there is a growing "epidemic" of loneliness threatening our health.

Are grandparents spoiling kids?

A study says grandparents tend to give high-sugar snacks as treats - so we tracked some down.

Dog ownership lowers early death risk, study finds

Researchers found a lower risk of cardiovascular disease in owners of dogs, especially hunting breeds.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service