"..................

WELCOME to the HEALIN ARTS PLACE TO BE...WACPtv.... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR WE STRIVE FOR:... CLICK HERE FOR LATEST PROJECT IN BELIZE.....SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMUNITY & MISSION, FEEL FREE TO (SUPPORT)DONATE ANY AMOUNT AT THIS LINK......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE........ * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

This chart explains why black people fear being killed by the police. Why recording the police is so important.

police shooting by race

The nationwide furor over the growing number of unarmed black men shot dead by police officers in recent months has put the public spotlight on a much bigger trend in the US: cops are much more likely to shoot and kill black people than any other race.

An analysis of the available FBI data by Vox's Dara Lind shows that US police kill black people at disproportionate rates: black people accounted for 31 percent of police shooting victims in 2012, even though they made up just 13 percent of the US population.

MORE

http://www.vox.com/2015/4/10/8382457/police-shootings-racism

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service