WELCOME HOME to WACPtv InterNetWork Conscious Content AGGREGATE ALMANAC for THE NEW AGE... LINKUPZ BELOW TO CHECK OUT THE MOST ORGANIZED SOCIAL COMMUNITY ONLINE... CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE PRESENTERS ARE ALREADY HERE... SIGNUP TO RECEIVE YOUR OWN 40 ACRES OF CYBER SPACE FREE (Mule not included)... COMING SOON: GET PAAID TO ADD CONTENT AND PROMOTE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS... THANKS 4 JOINING US... WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE with TRUE VISION... CLICK ON CATEGORIZED HEADINGS TO OPEN FAVORITE TOPICS....   ONLINE SINCE 4/27/2008 ... STAY TUNED: ...THANKS FOR VIEWING & SHARING! ...

- CATEGORIZED CLICK-LINKZ VIEWING *** VIEW 12 POWER TEAMS - HOT LINKUPZ PAGE TO ALL INTEREST TEAMS & GROUPS -

101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                                    WOW - MUST WATCH!                              ALT DIRECTORY                                 NEW OPPORTUNITIES

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Germany vaccination: Fines plan as measles cases rise

Parents could be fined up to €2,500 if they fail to see a doctor about vaccinating their children.

Why Greek mountain villagers have healthy hearts

Scientists say something in their genes protects their hearts against disease.

Charlie Gard's parents fight for Supreme Court hearing

The couple's ill eight-month-old Charlie Gard is unable to see, hear, make a noise or move.

Can fish skin help treat burns?

Doctors in Brazil are experimenting with a new treatment for burns by using fish skin.

Kettering General Hospital 'fiddled' waiting time records

A whistleblower says patients were removed because targets were missed.

Ancestry.com denies exploiting users' DNA

The genealogy service says it is changing its terms and conditions after being criticised.

Fitness trackers 'poor at measuring calories burned'

But they are accurate at measuring heart rate, a study of seven devices has found.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Ethiopian wins top WHO job

Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus chosen as new boss of the World Health Organization

Assaults between care home residents reported daily

More than one assault a day was reported to police between 2014 and 2016, File on 4 found.

'Half a glass of wine every day' increases breast cancer risk

That's what a report says - but we look at all the risks of breast cancer for women.

Conservative social care funding cap: Theresa May defends changes

The PM says her plans will prevent the system from collapse after U-turn over cap on care costs.

Frozen 'space sperm' passes fertility test

Viable mouse sperm stored in space gives hope for sperm banks on the Moon, a Japanese team says.

Microwave mushrooms 'to keep their goodness', scientists say

Grilling and microwaving are the best ways to cook the fungi, a Spanish study says.

Intersex patients 'routinely lied to by doctors'

Doctors in the UK routinely lied to patients with disorders of sex development known as intersex conditions, the BBC finds.

IVF treatment girl returns to Newcastle Centre for Life

"I was made out of two tiny little cells in a little glass tube," says seven-year-old Hannah.

Mental health deaths probed at Essex NHS trust

Essex police are looking into about 20 deaths, according to the mother of one of those who died.

UK's first high-energy proton beam machine in Newport

The UK's first high-energy proton beam machine will offer treatments next year, the firm behind it says.

Cigarettes sold in plain green packs under new rules

Standardised tobacco packaging rules come into force to try to put young people off smoking.

NHS performance data delay 'disappointing', regulator says

An NHS regulator was advised against publishing performance data by the government.

More than 10,000 defibrillators in public places 'could be faulty'

Users are urged to check the devices' battery connections, which may not be working properly.

Badge

Loading…

Lindsey Vonn Makes Red Carpet Debut With Boyfriend Kenan Smith. A SLAP IN THE BLACK WOMAN FACE AND A SLAP IN THE WHITE MAN FACE. Interracial Marriage in America Is the Highest It's Ever Been...

... Since Loving vs. Virginia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-vonn-makes-red-carpet-debut-boyf...

A FEW COMMENTS FROM ABOVE LINK

I find race- mixing offensive!

Lori

2 hours ago

Interracial relationships should be against the law. Disgusting!
Now that she dated a black guy no self respecting white man will have her.
the black man if successful tends to go for light skinned or white, they don't lift up their race, rather the tendency to abandon it
She has to be the most insecure, sexually exploited, confused woman I have ever heard of.
She sure likes the black dudes
It so sad that successful black men who had black mothers who raised them, (sometimes, single-handedly), turn their backs on their own black women, and marry out of their race. There is no loyalty.
She must of had one screwed up childhood
Ouch---Sorry black ladies, outdone by another white girl again. Seems like when the brothas come into fame and money it's an automatic "where the white girls at" situation. But don't feel too sad, there are plenty of /\ss broke ghetto rats for the taking.
He can have Tiger's sloppy seconds
Why do Black lives matter? They are always trying to be white. Don't make any since to me.
cordelia
1 hour ago
Disgusting pale females.
George
1 hour ago
Another dumb broad.

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Back in the 1980's, when I was in the military, stationed in Turkey, a white soldier named Bailey, from Mobile Alabama, had what is called the "HOTS' for me.  He tried to date me.

One day Bailey said, and this was back in the 1980's, he said to me, that if he took me back to Mobile Alabama, his people would hang me and him.

What was Bailey revealing? He was revealing that Hanging still existed, in Mobile Alabama.

One upon a time there was a law prohibiting interracial unions/marriages.

Interracial marriage in the United States

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Interracial marriage in the United States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_St...

It is said that History repeats itself. WILL hanging return, and INTERRACIAL COUPLES BE HUNG?

Is it a mental illness to union/marry outside of the race? Is there any TBI TraumaticBbrain Damage interracial union/marriage?

No thanks to MLK assimilation and integration nightmare.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, that one day right down in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

Ignorance, Stupidity, foolishness, is liken unto a Noose around the mind.

The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview

BLACK PEOPLE: R. I know they're inferior people, a dumb race, but can be useful with the use of money. I mean real big money. Niggers will do anything for money.

R. Well, it's true. We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. Niggers love to s---w your white women and we encourage it by using them to our advantage.

W. I recall your saying that the Blacks serve a purpose.

R. Yes, we will use them to a great advantage. (It was primarily by Jewish merchant ships and Jewish-run slave auctions that the blacks got to America.)

W. And try to destroy them after you have used them I presume?

R. If necessary. Yes! You and I know they're inferior people, a dumb race, but can be useful with the use of money. I mean real big money. Niggers will do anything for money. So, when the time comes -- and you might even live to see it -- we will have that complete control while you stupid Christians are waiting for your Christ, the impostor, to return as your savior.

more

http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

Interracial Marriage in America Is the Highest It's Ever Been Since Loving vs. Virginia

Fifty years ago, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled miscegenation laws—or laws preventing people of different races and ethnicities from getting married—unconstitutional. Decades later, interracial marriage is now the highest it has ever been in the United States, up 14 percent compared with what it was in 1967 when the courts ruled in favor of Richard and Mildred Loving, an interracial couple who were thrown in jail in Virginia for violating the state’s rules against multicultural love.

more

https://www.yahoo.com/news/interracial-marriage-america-highest-apo...

RSS

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service