...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Camille Cosby calls district attorney 'exploitively ambitious' as celebs react to mistrial

"How do I describe the district attorney? Heinously and exploitively ambitious," her statement began. "How do I describe the judge? Overtly and arrogantly collaborating with the district attorney. How do I describe the counsels for the accusers? Totally unethical."

Cosby continued in her statement: "How do I describe many, but not all, general media? Blatantly vicious entities that continually disseminated intentional omissions of truths for the primary purpose of greedily selling sensationalism at the expense of a human life."

MORE

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/camille-cosby-calls-district-attorney-exp...

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Camille Cosby Reportedly Claims Husband’s Accusers “Consented” To Drugs And Sex

Apparently, Camille Cosby is still standing by her man. In a new report from the New York Post, Bill Cosby’s wife is unfazed by the revelation of a 2005 deposition in which her husband admitted to his intentions to sleep with women he purchased Quaaludes for. A source close to the family told the newspaper that Camille believes the women involved with the fallen comedic star had “consented” to drugs and sex.

“Camille still doesn’t believe that Bill provided drugs and had sex with women without their consent,” the source told The Post. “She’s well aware of his cheating, but she doesn’t believe that her husband is a rapist.”

MORE

http://www.vibe.com/2015/07/camille-cosby-bill-cosby-accusers-conse...

Pill Bill by his own admission, admitted to his intentions to sleep with women he purchased Quaaludes for.

Damn. Even the physically blind can see this. This is straight from the horse mouth, and she still think this way. Denial is a mental illness, do she not know this. All the education in the world, riches and wealth does not make person wise. Camille and Bill are not wise people.

Let us look at how denial works, Believe/Belief.

How do we know a person?
By the quality of their mind thoughts, conduct, behavior and actions.
We Are What We THINK.

Osho: Anybody who gives you a belief system is your enemy

"Anybody who gives you a belief system is your enemy, because the belief system becomes the barrier for your eyes: you cannot see the truth. The very desire to find the truth disappears. But if all your belief systems are taken away from you, in the beginning certainly, it is bitter. I know the fear, the anxiety, that will surface immediately which you have been suppressing for millenia. But it is there, very alive, no God can destroy it. Only the search for truth and the experience of truth, NOT a belief is capable to heal all your wounds. To make you a whole being, and the whole person is the holy person to me."Osho--http://dedroidify.blogspot.com/2008/01/in-2008-destroy-your-ego-bel...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camille Cosby...and the likes of.
Believe/Belief is something fixed, static, stagnant, frozen-a conclusion we have reached (albeit not on our own). Once we believe something, we shut the door to everything outside of, or opposed to, that belief and stop inquiring or questioning. (Dr. Blynd, Funktionary) . To get a copy of Funktionary, contact Dr. Blynd at: DocBlind@aol.com

Camille Cosby...and the likes of.
Belief is merely an escape from the fact of confusion; it does not help us to face and to understand the fact but to run away from the confusion in which we are. To understand the confusion, belief is not necessary, and belief only acts as a screen between ourselves and our problems.  Belief is corruption because behind beliefs and morality lurks the mind, the self--the. We must know the whole content of One thought when we think.

Profane to believe, Divine to Know.

"How do we describe Camille Cosby, who lives in denial? 

How do we describe Camille Cosby, who allowed Bill to have sex with other females, never being concerned about STDS? Having sex with others is like having sex with all the females he had sex with, transferring their spirit.

How do we describe Camille, when she lie and said, she believes the women involved with the fallen comedic star had “consented” to drugs and sex.

There are several definitions to define rape. One is physical and the other is mental.

Here it is Bill totally disrespected Camille, on more than one occasion, and she still think Bill is not a rapist.  Go back to the definition of Believe/belief, and there we will find a rapist mind-set.

Pill Bill may have never approached his t.v daughters, but you can bet he thought about it.

Camille: "How do I describe the judge? Overtly and arrogantly collaborating with the district attorney.

--------------------------------------

If there is a new trial Camille, this judge have the power and influence to make sure Bill is convicted.

Pill ILL BILL, is far from being free. Physically yes, mentally no. Heaven and hell is a type of mind-set. What Bill did in the past, and this whole trial will haunt him for the rest of his life, no matter how he will pretend, pretending also a mental illness.

If we are not to old to learn, we are not to old to go to jail/prison.

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service