...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'know' (15)

← Back to GCh111 - Social Reform
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegan Activists Confront Family Fishing For Dinner At Florida Lake. “You know fish feel pain, and you’re hurting that fish.”

Vegan Activists Confront Family Fishing For Dinner At Florida Lake“You know fish feel pain, and you’re hurting that fish.” “Animal liberati…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 Jul 16

Who is burning black churches? Twitter activists think they know

A small group of activists pushed the burning of black churches in the American south onto the news agenda, although it's unclear whether t…

2 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

P.J. Masten, a former Playboy bunny, has also recently come forward with sexual assault accusations against Cosby. "[There are] 12 former bunnies that I know of that are ashamed to come forward...

...Hefner, Camile, Cosby Daughter. P.J. Masten, a former Playboy bunny, has also recently come forward with sexual assault accusations agai…

2 Dec 18, 2014

Frank Serpico Explains How Police Violence is the New Graft.The police Are Still Out of Control, I should know, said Frank Serpico.

Frank Serpico Explains How Police Violence is the New Graft Ed Krayewski|Oct. 27, 2014 11:51 am In 1971 Frank Serpico was shot in the f…

11 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Goddess Ma'at Thothess

Tracy Morgan sues Wal-Mart for crash that killed 1-YOU'RE IN DANGER EVERY TIME YOU GET ON THE HIGHWAY - and you didn't even know it!!

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Former "Saturday Night Live" star Tracy Morgan has sued Wal-Mart over a highway crash involving one of its drivers tha…

1 Jul 12, 2014

'We know where missing girls are': Nigeria's top military officer

Abuja (AFP) - Nigeria's highest ranking military officer on Monday gave a glimmer of hope to the families of more than 200 schoolgirls held…

3 May 27, 2014

Kansas speech by Michelle Obama draws complaints. They've taken the glory and shine from the children and put on Mrs. Obama. She doesn't know our kids."

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — If expanding the guest list to include Michelle Obama at graduation for high school students in the Kansas capital city…

0 Apr 18, 2014

Post, Guardian win Pulitzers for NSA revelations. "It's a testament to Snowden's courage, a vindication of his courage and his desire to let the public know what the government is doing.

NEW YORK (AP) — The Washington Post and The Guardian won the Pulitzer Prize in public service Monday for revealing the U.S. government's sw…

2 Apr 14, 2014

Starting Now Until The End Of Days, Solution Of Black Folks Problem, Must Be Our focus!!!

By Chief Elder Osiris   From this day until the end of days, which ever come first, when dealing with the right to freedom and justice as…

0 Oct 22, 2013

Most Black People Are Not Interested In What We Need To Know, Only In what We Want To Believe!!!

Most Black People Are Not Interested In What We Need To Know, Only In What We Want To Believe!!! By Chief Elder Osiris  Want is of a kind…

Started by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

4 May 30, 2013

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service