...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'THE' (140)

← Back to GCh111 - Social Reform
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PLEASE DONATE WHAT YOU CAN. HELP THIS SISTER OUT WITH THE CHILDREN SHE ADOPTED.

Every little bit helps. https://www.gofundme.com/awmxh-keep-the-children-safe/donate She is doing what we as Black people should be doing…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 Sep 7

Bill Cosby plans to lecture teens about avoiding sexual-assault accusations. OH HELL BE THE NAH/NO. Ten out of 12 jurors in Bill Cosby sex assault trial voted to convict him.Quaaludes QUESTIONS.

Would you send your teenager to a public lecture by Bill Cosby about sexual assault and how to avoid being accused? That, says his publici…

6 Jun 22
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

THE "L" AND "D" WORDS -LIARS AND DECEIVERS

'Pathological liar' is absolutely the toughest individual to deal with as a psychiatrist. Because you can't take anything they say at…

0 May 24

THE "L" WORD. LYNCH/LYNCHING-Mississippi lawmaker calls for lynching in response to removing Confederate statues

White students put noose around black classmate’s neck: NAACP Derrick Johnson (left), president of the Mississippi NAACP, demanded a feder…

1 May 24

Lindsey Vonn Makes Red Carpet Debut With Boyfriend Kenan Smith. A SLAP IN THE BLACK WOMAN FACE AND A SLAP IN THE WHITE MAN FACE. Interracial Marriage in America Is the Highest It's Ever Been...

... Since Loving vs. Virginia. https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-vonn-makes-red-carpet-debut-boyfriend-kenan-smith-184606876.html A FEW…

3 May 19

WARNING!!! EXTREMELY DISTURBING!!! 'FLAKKA' - TERRIFYING DEMON ZOMBIE DRUG SWEEPING THE NATION!!!

The Dangerous New Drug Flakka: What You Need To Know About It! ThinkTank 780,548 views 3:51 Cop Commits Suicide After Admitting t…

0 Apr 3

Chattel Enslavement damage. LIVING IN THE JUNGLE. Black Mafia Family of Atlanta -

SEE videos at below link http://wacptv.ning.com/video/black-mafia-family-of-atlanta-documentary New Orleans Gangs Documentary 2016: The…

0 Dec 29, 2016

WITH ALL THE FACTS IN THE POLICE POSSESSION, AND THEY LET THIS MALE GO? WHEN AN APOLOGY DO NOT WORK. I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME. Released from custody. Colin Kaepernick THREATS.

Joe McKnight's shooter, Ronald Gasser, released from custody Ronald Gasser, the man authorities say shot and killed former NFL player Joe…

1 Dec 2, 2016

CASKET/COFFIN. A TRUE REVOLUTIONAY BURIAL. WAKING UP THE DEAD AT BLACK FUNERALS.

6 Sep 6, 2016

SOME OF THE THINGS WRONG WITH THE BLACK AFRIKAN FAMILY, CAN BE FOUND ON TOP OF MANY BLACK AFRIKAN FEMALES HEAD, AND THEIR BRAIN MIND.WHO TAUGHT US TO HATE OURSELVES/SELF HATE?

SLAVERY/ENSLAVEMENT ABOVE. EVIL CONCEPTS AND IDEAS IMPREGNATED IN OUR HEAD, BRAIN MIND. LIES, DECEPTIONS, ARTIFICIALITIES,  FRIES OUR BRAIN…

3 Jul 25, 2016

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service