...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'Friday' (7)

← Back to GCh111 - Social Reform
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Texas Justice of the Peace Hilary Green was suspended from the bench on Friday

Texas Justice of the Peace Hilary Green was suspended from the bench on FridayGreen, who has been serving since 2007, was suspended after a…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 Jul 10

Two more women are accusing Bill Cosby of misconduct and plan to speak out publicly on Friday, attorney Gloria Allred announced in a press release.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-bill-cosby-accusers-come-forward-says-gloria-155505628.html;_ylt=A0SO80o7ECtWtkMAvjdXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyNGcyMXY0BG

0 Oct 24, 2015

Marilyn Mosby, Prosecutor in Freddie Gray Case, Seen as Tough on Police Misconduct. Marilyn J. Mosby, the prosecutor who on Friday announced criminal charges against six police officers.

Marilyn Mosby, Prosecutor in Freddie Gray Case, Seen as Tough on Police Misconduct Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide; 6 Baltimore offic…

1 May 1, 2015
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

Condition Critical: Friday Report From Prison Mumia Gravely Ill

Condition Critical: Friday Report From Prison Mumia Gravely Ill People Noelle Hanrahan Today at 6:02 PM Mumia's condition gra…

0 Apr 24, 2015

Black Friday 2014 Gun Deals. Americans Rushed To Purchase Guns This Black Friday. Americans Bought Guns at a Record-Setting Clip on Black Friday. Wait Until You Read How Fast the FBI Was...

...Getting Background Check Requests Forget the Xboxes, iPhones and Tickle Me Elmos — Americans were really going crazy for guns this Blac…

3 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Goddess Ma'at Thothess

WASHINGTON (AP) — A powerful typhoon hit the Philippines on Friday and was heading Saturday toward Vietnam. Facts about typhoons:

Related Stories One of world's strongest storms lashes Philippines Associated Press Super typhoon Haiyan slams into Philippines, at least…

2 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by TheArtiste Hassan

Black Friday

From: Osiris Akkebala <osiris2013@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Black Friday In the 50's , this day (Black Friday) started the day after C…

1 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service