After 9 Yrs & 3 Months ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" ...  PRESENTS ... ANOTHER WORLD'S FIRST ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ...  THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'DO' (17)

← Back to GCh111 - Social Reform
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

911 WHAT HAPPENED THAT WE DO NOT KNOW.

The 9/11 Passenger Paradox: What happened to Flight 93 ... www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/01/the-911-passenger-pa... Proxy  Highlight May…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 Mar 18

WITH ALL THE FACTS IN THE POLICE POSSESSION, AND THEY LET THIS MALE GO? WHEN AN APOLOGY DO NOT WORK. I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME. Released from custody. Colin Kaepernick THREATS.

Joe McKnight's shooter, Ronald Gasser, released from custody Ronald Gasser, the man authorities say shot and killed former NFL player Joe…

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

GUN/WEAPONS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE. HUMAN BEINGS KILLS OTHER HUMAN BEINGS/PEOPLE. GIVING GUNS/WEAPONS A VOICE.PEOPLE

What part, Guns do not kill people, people kill people, many do not comprehend, yet many make the claim they are so educat…

2 Jun 18, 2016

AT LAST. FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES. TIRED OF WOMEN SAYING THEY DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BIG HEART.

JUDGE MILAN: NO THE STUPIDITY OF YOUR BRAIN, NOT YOUR HEART. IT IS STUPIDITY OF YOUR BRAIN, BRAIN TOO SMALL.

1 Oct 23, 2015

AL SHARPTONS, JESSE JACKSONS, MAYOR OF BALTIMORE, BLACK AFRIKAN SO CALLED SPLINTER GROUPS, RELIGIOUS SO CALLED LEADERS, YES YOU ALL DO NO CARE ABOUT BLACK LIVES...

...YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF EVIL SOCIAL ILLUSIONS. In a Time of Universal Deceit — Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act-Georg…

11 May 10, 2015
Reply by RALLAND B MILLER

WHAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF, SISTER KEEPERS AND BROTHER KEEPERS?

Does sister and brother keepers mean taking care of Black people/each other, not kissing up on others that enslaved our people and held the…

1 May 4, 2015

WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE CELEBRATE ALL THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR DIVINE SOLUTIONS?Neely Fuller - Black Folk Need To Meditate. R we free or Subservient people? INVITATION 2 A DIVINE SPIRITUAL RETREAT.

IN ADDITION TO THESE BLACK CELEBRATIONS, MANY BLACKS CELEBRATE THE EUROPEAN HOLIDAYS. THE DIVINE TIME IS HERE FOR OUR PEOPLE TO BE DIVINE F…

2 Feb 15, 2015

WHY DO MANY BLACK AFRIKANS, WHO ARE READY TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THE "N' WORD, BUT NEVER READY TO FIGHT, RALLY, PROTEST, AND MARCH BEING CALLED A HUMAN BEING, MONSTER, BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY DEFINE...

HUMAN BEINGS AS MONSTER? Divine mental food for those who desire to be Divine Eagle Eye, Divine Visionaries, Divine free critical thinkers…

7 Jan 29, 2015

Sunday Morning Stickup. WHAT YOUR PASTOR DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT TITHE. TRUTH ABOUT TITHING. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT PAYING TITHES . NO SCRIPTURES ABOUT PAYING TITHES.

Sunday Morning Stickup. WHAT YOUR PASTOR DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT TITHE. TRUTH ABOUT TITHING. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT P…

0 Oct 30, 2014

WHY DO AFRICAN MEN GO HOME TO MARRY?

WHY DO AFRICAN MEN GO HOME TO MARRY? Posted by Otedo News Update on February 20, 2010 at 12:46pm in Relationship_fun_and_Sex Back to Relat…

0 May 12, 2014

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service