"..................

WELCOME to the HEALIN ARTS PLACE TO BE...WACPtv.... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR WE STRIVE FOR:... CLICK HERE FOR LATEST PROJECT IN BELIZE.....SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMUNITY & MISSION, FEEL FREE TO (SUPPORT)DONATE ANY AMOUNT AT THIS LINK......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE........ * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'Against' (12)

← Back to GCh111 - Social Reform
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oprah’s SICK Sex Secret Out And Completely DEMOLISHED Her Chances Of Running Against Trump In 2020

And another one bites the dust! A British actress named Kadian Noble has just accused the talk show queen and left-wing Obama supporting h…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

1 Jan 12
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

Outlaws, biker gangs. That is their religion, their bible. ORDERS TO KILL ANYONE IN UNIFORM.Threats Against Cops Have 'Toned Down'. Gangs do not forgive and forget. They do not negotiate.

Speaker on video. Outlaws, biker gangs. That is their religion, their bible. They have PhD’s in intimidation-symbolization of freedom and l…

1 May 20, 2015

Bill Cosby Finally Opens Up About The Sexual Allegations Against Him By Asking The Media To Stay Neutral

The below is a quote by Robin Thicke, that has nothing to do with Bill Cosby, and yet at the same time the below quote fits Bill Cosby.…

3 Dec 20, 2014

REPOSTED IN THE CORRECT BLOG/GROUP. The Hypocrisy Of Black People Reaction Against Boko Haram

By Chief Elder Osiris     Ignore The Divine Truth in favor of a Profane Lie and the Lie will win every time to a Mind that Believe and do…

0 Oct 20, 2014

Report: Freed Taliban Commander Vows To Return To War Against US

Report: Freed Taliban Commander Vows To Return To War Against US The deepest concerns of critics of President Obama’s decision to release…

1 Jun 6, 2014

Why Washington Is Deploying Against Boko Haram

Why Washington Is Deploying Against Boko Haram Posted by Otedo News Update on May 12, 2014 at 9:38am in WORLD NEWS AND EVENT Back to WORLD…

0 May 12, 2014

Reparation Must Be Defended Against All Evil Minds

Reparation Must Be Defended Against All Evil Minds   I Address This About Reparation, Not Out Of Disappointment Of Some Black Afrikans, But…

1 Feb 16, 2014

Reparation Is The Only Issue That Reveal The Presence Of A Racist, Unjustified Prejudice, Discriminating Spirit Against Black People!!!

By Chief Elder Osiris     Reparation -- Demand That The Criminal Who Has Committed Such An Act, Take The Responsibility To Pay For The I…

0 Dec 1, 2013

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge!

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge! 14Nov BREAKING=>…

2 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Wesley Bernard

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin Posted about 2 hours ago | 12…

6 Jul 15, 2013

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service