JULY-AUGUST 2017: After 9 Yrs & 4 Months ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" ...  PRESENTS ... THE WORLD'S 1st. SPACEBOOK OF COMMUNITY RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ...  THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE eSPACE ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'Ready' (2)

← Back to GCh110 - Sales & Finance
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ron Paul: Get Ready For Financial Martial Law

Ex-Presidential Candidate: Here’s How Americans Could Soon Lose 80% of Savings Dr. Paul calls these approaches “Financial Martial Law”—and…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 Apr 28, 2016

Are You Ready to Work Until You’re 80?

As it is, the retirement age is already creeping higher and is up to 67 now for anyone born after 1960. In fact, one of the reasons people…

Started by Universal Divine Being AUSET

0 Jun 4, 2012

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Charlie Gard parents announce death of 'beautiful boy'

The baby's parents, who fought a court battle over his treatment, say they are "so proud of him".

Health regulator to investigate care home rape cover-up claims

The health regulator said it would hold itself to account over "openness and transparency".

Regret 'improves children's decision-making'

The ability to experience regret plays a "crucial role" in children's development, a study suggests.

Slimy slugs inspire 'potentially lifesaving' medical glue

The secretion is very strong, moves with the body and sticks to wet surfaces, scientists say.

Drinking a few times a week 'reduces diabetes risk'

Wine can protect against the condition - but too much is still a bad thing, the research suggests.

Charlie Gard parents 'denied final wish' for more time

His mother says the couple have had "no control" over their son's life or death.

'Overwhelmed' hospital in Worcester missed DNP overdose

An "overwhelmed" department led to delays in the overdose being recognised and treated, a report says.

Mental health crisis services in England 'under pressure'

A rise in referrals without comparable extra funding is affecting vulnerable people, research finds.

Should you finish a course of antibiotics?

Experts are divided over whether people should always finish a course of antibiotics.

Diesel and petrol car ban: Clean air strategy 'not enough'

The clean air strategy should include a scrappage scheme and clean air zones, campaigners say.

Diabetic sight loss cut by screening, research shows

Annual eyesight screening for diabetics in Wales is having a major impact, new research shows.

Antibody helps keep man's HIV at bay for 10 months

Injections of "broadly neutralising antibodies" may give hope to HIV patients.

More than 86,000 NHS posts vacant, says report

An official report suggests the NHS in England is short of thousands of staff - particularly nurses and midwives.

Sperm count drop 'could make humans extinct'

Sperm counts in men from North America, Europe and Australia halve in less than 40 years, research warns.

Disgraced surgeon Ian Paterson struck off by tribunal

Ian Paterson performed unnecessary surgery and asked to be struck off without the need for a hearing.

Vaginal implants: Report recommends recording complications

Better communication is needed over the use of vaginal mesh implants, says NHS report.

HIV-prevention ring trial a success among US teens

Teens in the study said the vaginal ring, which cuts HIV infections by 56%, was easy to use.

Scientists hope fish clues aid spinal cord injury treatment

Edinburgh scientists uncover a "vital mechanism" in damaged fish spines that helps nerve connections to regrow.

NHS 'does not need more money to improve'

The leading hospital inspector says there are more cost-effective ways of running the service.

Drugs cocktail 'cut HIV deaths by 27%'

Three lives were saved for every 100 treated, a trial using a mix of drugs found.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service