WELCOME HOME to WACPtv InterNetWork Conscious Content AGGREGATE ALMANAC for THE NEW AGE... LINKUPZ BELOW TO CHECK OUT THE MOST ORGANIZED SOCIAL COMMUNITY ONLINE... CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE PRESENTERS ARE ALREADY HERE... SIGNUP TO RECEIVE YOUR OWN 40 ACRES OF CYBER SPACE FREE (Mule not included)... COMING SOON: GET PAAID TO ADD CONTENT AND PROMOTE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS... THANKS 4 JOINING US... WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE with TRUE VISION... CLICK ON CATEGORIZED HEADINGS TO OPEN FAVORITE TOPICS....   ONLINE SINCE 4/27/2008 ... STAY TUNED: ...THANKS FOR VIEWING & SHARING! ...

- CATEGORIZED CLICK-LINKZ VIEWING *** VIEW 12 POWER TEAMS - HOT LINKUPZ PAGE TO ALL INTEREST TEAMS & GROUPS -

101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                                    WOW - MUST WATCH!                              ALT DIRECTORY                                 NEW OPPORTUNITIES

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

This document was drafted and passed by the United Nations General Assembly on December 10, 1948 as a model of how people of the world would be respected and protected. It did not say "this applies to ALL EXCEPT but ALL INCLUSIVE".

READ: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml

Why don't the USA abide by this declaration and teach it in the school system?
Most US citizens have never heard of this agreement... WHY?

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The imperial European Nations institutional constitutional Documents, Nations of Non Black people, did not have Black people in Mind at the inception of their belief about the Human Rights of Human Beings, and this is very difficult for Black people to accept, because of how much we "want" to be accepted by white people to be their equal, a status  that is only an illusion and not Real.

In the eyes of White Oligarchy Racist white Men, they clearly stated that only White people are considered to be Human Beings, they are those who declared Black people not to be a complete Human, so any White imperialist institutional constitutional document outlining the prescribed Rights to be honored and respected by white people, is an inalienable Right to be enjoyed by white people.

The Time those documents, titled to be Human Rights Constitution, written  to govern White European  Imperialist Nation, Black People was serving to be the property of White people, either in a Living state of Chattel slavery, Shackled in servitude of Chattel slavery, Colonization, Jim Crow type White Racism, a clear verification of evidence that Black people were not received to be equal to white people, they being the Human Beings upon this Earth.

Therefore, to be Human is to be White, or shall I share, to be non Black, which have Black people to be of a Different Pigment Form from White people, which verify the True identity of Black people, which is a Divine Black Being and not a Human Being.

Why do you Black people think you Black folks had to be Amended into white folks constitutions which serve as a policy document for their institution, even in America, Black people are an Amendment, Grandfathered into the U, S. Constitution,  now claim to be a U. S. Citizen, and the United Nation constitution at the time of its inception, did not cover the Black Afrikan Nation.

Afrika today is still being treated by the Europeans imperialist, as colonies of White Europeans Nations.

When are you Black people  going to wake up and see the world as white people have constructed it to be, a world of Human Beings Rights, and not Universal Divine Inalienable Rights?

Divine Respect

"Why don't the USA abide by this declaration and teach it in the school system? Most US citizens have never heard of this agreement…WHY?"

The short answer is: "America is a business and everything it does is based on making good business decisions. These decisions are not always in the interest of common people and sometimes these decisions are actually not in the interest of the common people.

Now, the long answer: History tells us that although the USA supported the passage of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the declaration has absolutely no influence, legally, over what a nation can or cannot do to it's people. This declaration was created due to the inhumane treatment of the common people in the aftermath of WWII.

However, during the 1970's, an attempt was made to create sub-sets of this Universal Declaration, that would have some teeth in it, forcing the nations to protect their specific rights. 

The Declaration consists of thirty articles which have been elaborated in subsequent international treaties, regional human rights instruments, national constitutions, and other laws. The International Bill of Human Rights consists of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and its two Optional Protocols. In 1966, the General Assembly adopted the two detailed Covenants, which complete the International Bill of Human Rights. In 1976, after the Covenants had been ratified by a sufficient number of individual nations, the Bill took on the force of international law.[2]

The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) is a multilateral treaty adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 16 December 1966, and in force from 3 January 1976.[1] It commits its parties to work toward the granting of economic, social, and cultural rights (ESCR) to the Non-Self-Governing and Trust Territories and individuals, including labour rights and the right to health, the right to education, and the right to an adequate standard of living. As of 2014, the Covenant had 162 parties.[3] A further seven countries, including the United States of America, had signed but not yet ratified the Covenant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Covenant_on_Economic,_So... 

Clearly, the USA will not ratify the Covenant, because then they become subject to the canons of international law, which they have avoided for many years. I repeat, America is a business. Our ancestors were brought here to provide the free labor necessary to tame a vast, wild continent and create the wealthiest and most powerful nation the world has ever known. At every turn, the Europeans who invaded and currently inhabit the land of America, have systematically denied our people almost every opportunity to establish our own economic, social and cultural soil in which our people could grow and flourish.

All of this is in fulfillment of Deuteronomy 28:15-68, which many of our people deny, in which we have been identified as a "cursed" people by God. However, the history and prophecy dove tail into an exact match and cannot be denied by reasonable people. We cannot look to the nations, especially the European, for solutions to our problems, because they are the problem. We cannot remove their foot from our necks militarily, politically or religiously. In all of these areas, the European holds the upper hand. What are we to do, as a people, to get out of this mess? Obey the Law of the Most High God. Sue for forgiveness and peace with our Creator while there is still time, for he is moving right now to destroy all of these nations we see today. Soon they will be gone and only a memory. (Dan. 2:44) Now is the time to sue for peace, my people. Peace with the Most High and peace with one another. Those who fail will perish. Shalom.

FERGUSON GOING UP IN SMOKE!!

Most of Amerika's knows by now Darren Wilison was not indicted for Killing Michael Brown

I  don't think this is a wise decision this time around.  As I look at the news in amazement watching

buildings and property going up in smoke I wonder if the grand jury will sleep in peace tonight

wondering if they made the right decision. Perhaps they may sleep from now on with one eye 

open and one eye close. With the recent killing of a black man in Brooklyn projects and a 12 year 

old black boy from Cleveland Ohio this will only ignite a gaping wound that has transcended race

on Amerikkka's Media. You see all ethic backgrounds involved in the uproar and civil unrest here

and more than likely around the world from this decision. Amerika ask yourself is the way you

want this script to play out or will you use your best critical thinking skills to rewrite the ending

to criminal behavior that you have allowed for centuries?? Look at it Amerika Look at it your 

WORKING CLASS CITIZENS are angry as HELL Casing the Streets of Amerika wanting justice

wanting this to end many of your Citizen that are not Black Afrikans realize it's just a matter of time

before this Thug/Mob Mentality will spill over into their race/ethnic group and they don't want that. 

Many of your 21 century citizens are married to black afrikans,  have children with black afrikans, or

have dear friendships with black afrikans they will not stand by and allow this poor script to play

out this way. 

WAKE UP AMERIKA TIME FOR CHANGE!!

Ashe!

CNN LIVE ON THE INTERNET FERGUSON GOING UP IN SMOKE

Darren Wilison was he worth all these buildings going up in smoke

Did blacks have the supplies to set these building burning in 

Ferguson on fire or is this perhaps owner's burning their business

down to cash in on some quick easy insurance money ummh

something to think about uhh.

I back brotha Wesley B. White Folks 99.9%

of the time look at ANY situation in the Amerika

and the World threw their 3D Money lenses First

Sistah Terraine, your thoughts are not alone.
The same thing came to mind when watching the
buildings burn. A great opp to burn your own building
for insurance claims.

The violence in Ferguson in no way equals the violence
perpetrated against People of Color since this nation
was formed. This verdict serves as a reminder of the

reality of how the shitstem operates in america.

We should not be surprised at the verdict as nothing has
changed and we need to all witness it. Especially those
who think we've made it and integration has worked... NOT!

The Unseen Hand: An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History

Question everything.

Sis Star G9, you have a point about the cashing in on insurance money, as they Ambushed in the night.

All of this is in fulfillment of Deuteronomy 28:15-68, which many of our people deny, in which we have been identified as a "cursed" people by God. However, the history and prophecy dove tail into an exact match and cannot be denied by reasonable people. We cannot look to the nations, especially the European, for solutions to our problems, because they are the problem. We cannot remove their foot from our necks militarily, politically or religiously. In all of these areas, the European holds the upper hand. What are we to do, as a people, to get out of this mess? Obey the Law of the Most High God. Sue for forgiveness and peace with our Creator while there is still time, for he is moving right now to destroy all of these nations we see today. Soon they will be gone and only a memory. (Dan. 2:44) Now is the time to sue for peace, my people. Peace with the Most High and peace with one another. Those who fail will perish. Shalom.

-------------------------------------------------------------

by Wesley Bernard : What are we to do, as a people, to get out of this mess?

----------------------------------------

NO DISRESPECT INTENDED. TRUTH DOES NOT DISRESPECT, IT REVEALS.

Beloved Wesley, do you read COSMIC WARRIOR CHIEF ELDER OSIRIS...AND LIKE MINDS DIVINE MISSIVES, THAT DIVINELY LEAD AND GUIDE OUR PEOPLE OUT OF THESE HELLS WE ARE IN? IF YOU DO, DO YOU COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ IN THESE MISSIVE.

AS ELDERS, WE ARE NOT TO BE IN THESE DIVINE DISPENSATIONS OF KNOWING, NOT BELEIIVNG, KNOWING TIMES AS ELDERS, WE SHOULD NOT BE ASKING THE QUESTION, What are we to do, as a people, to get out of this mess?

SOME OF OUR  LACK OF DIVINE KNOWLEDGE ELDERS, ARE ALSO THE PROBLEM. NO BLACK ELDER IN THESE DISPENSATION OF TIME SHOULD BE ASKING, What are we to do, as a people, to get out of this mess?

----------------------------------

WESLEY. in which we have been identified as a "cursed" people by God.

-------------------------------------------

NOTE: the only gods that cursed our people are the evil oppressors landlord gods that rules and reigns in/on earth. Why do people subscribe to a god that curse them as if that is right?

A TRUE ELDER IS NOT CAUGHT UP IN ALL OF THESE BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES. WHEN THE BLACK YOUTH ASK US ELDERS, What are we to do, as a people, to get out of this mess, ARE WE TO TELL THEM ABOUT EUROPEAN SCRIPTURES, IN THE RELIGIOUS IS A MENTAL ILL BIBLE? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT READING THE BIBLE FOR THE SAKE OF KNOWING WHAT IS IN IT, BUT TO TATTOO SCRIPTURES THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR PEOPLE DIVINE SOLUTIONS...WHAT IS THAT?

WHAT ABOUT THE DIVINE SCRIPTURES WRITTEN IN THE SCROLLS IN OUR DIVINE PSYCHE DNA SOUL MIND, INTUITIVE SELF?  BELOVED WESLEY HAVE YOU READ THE, DIVINE INTUITIVE SCRIPTURES WITHIN?

--------------------------

WESLEY: We cannot remove their foot from our necks militarily, politically or religiously. In all of these areas.

--------------------------

NEVER EVER REVEAL OUR WEAKNESS IN THE EVIL OPPRESSORS PRESENCE. THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS WHAT THE HOUSE NEGROES WOULD SAY, NOT THE FIELD NEGROES WHO ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE THE PLANTATION. HONORABLE GODDESS HARRIET TUBMAN...AND OTHER TRUE FEMALE WARRIORS NEVER EVER SAID, We cannot remove their foot from our necks militarily, politically or religiously. In all of these areas. ONE OF US CAN NOT BUT COLLECTIVE WE CAN, WITH THE DIVINE POWER WITHIN US.

WILLIAM COOPER: “Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands.”  William Cooper, October 24, 1989

We continue to perish for a lack of everything.

Behold a Pale Horse [Milton William Cooper] about the Illuminati.

Cooper: They don't wants laws against sexual promiscuity. That is why they don't want families. That is why they don't want marriage. That is why they encourage homosexuality. There is a method to their madness. There is no method to our ignorance. Because you are operating from a place of ignorance and Until you change that, you will be bumping into each other saying and doing the wrong things not understanding the nature of your enemy, and if you do not understand the nature of your enemies and the weapons they use, you cannot fight that enemy, you can't fight the battle, you shouldn't be on the battlefield. That is why you are losing the war.Don't tell me you are not, because I am in a place about great knowledge as to who
is winning and who is losing this war, and I can assure you are losing the war. Doesn't mean it can't be turned around. But it will never be turned around until you learn what you need to know.

For those who can't hear what MJ says...

"Being the artist that I am, at Sony, i've generated several BILLION dollars. And they really thought that my mind was always on music & dancing... and it usually is. But they never thought that this performer, myself, would... OUT THINK THEM."

Beloved Wesley can  you OUT THINK the evil oppressors?

thinkingDIVINE FREE CRITICAL THINKING. A "HE" GOD.

WWW.EVILBIBLE.COM

WWW.SLAVESERMONS.COM

thinkingDIVINE FREE CRITICAL THINKERS ARE NEED EXPEDITIOUSLY AMONG OUR PEOPLE, RIGHT NOW.

Gosh I spent 30 year off my life in religion and today I still have nothing to

show for it. Wow what a waste of time and money

Hey Churches

Hey N _ _ 

CAN A SISTA GET A REFUND!!

How refreshing to see strong sacred Black Feminine, taking a stand with the Divine Truth and not backing down to the profane Lie that hold the Black Mind in captivity, in the prison of Religion, the institution that conquered the Mind of a once Divine Black Nation.

Divine Respect

show for it. Wow what a waste of time and money

Hey Churches

Hey N _ _ 

CAN A SISTA GET A REFUND!!

-----------------------------------------------------

G9: LOL and all true.

What is so sad is that the majority of the females in religions are brainwashed so bad, they will, most, if not all attack the Truth that will free them. Religions serves as Blood Clot in the brain mind of the Black females. 

Until that Blood Clot is surgically removed by the instrument call Truth/Reality, the brainwashing blood clot will remain, stagnating the real and raw Truth/Reality in the Black females Psyche DNA Soul mind. The Black females must mentally BLEED OUT, all the profane conditioning secrets within her, bleed profusely, until the blood Clot is no longer, and she can then see clearly, the real and raw Truth/reality.

REPARATIONS NOW

Sister Hekima,

Greetings and peace to you and yours. I feel your pain. I too spent over 50 years in false religion too. A refund? No. But I am delighted to have left false religion behind and embraced the spiritual truths found in God's Word the Bible.

Just as we have the so-called "Jews" occupying the Promised Land that belongs to true Israel, we also have "Churchianity" occupying the sacred space of truth. Religion is a scam and a racket, but the Bible is the Word of God.

Many dispute this, however, I challenge anyone to read Deuteronomy 28:15-68 and take note of the graphic description of a unique form of slavery experienced by only ONE group of people in all of human history. Read it for yourself and ask: "Who has gone through ALL of these experiences?"

Then meditate on this prophecy written 3,500 years ago and fulfilled upon us over the past 400 years. Don't throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. Yes, "Churchianity" has worked very hard to earn a most despicable reputation in the eyes of God and man, but it does not fit the description of true worship described in Scripture. 

Our people are gradually coming out of a "deep sleep" of spiritual unconsciousness. The white European slave masters imposed their distorted version of worship upon our ancestors and our black religious leaders are regurgitating the same distortions today. This is why both the white and black churches are dying, they are not representative of the Most High. They are counterfeits, just as the so-called "Jews" in Israel are also counterfeits.

However, the Word of God is real, accurate and beneficial to all those willing to apply it's divine principles in our lives. Look around you and see that there are those who walk according to these divine principles and stand out from the masses as the "children of the Most High". Hope some of this helps.

Shalom, my dear sister.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service