In order to get a 3 min. feel for what can come from a new age (outside the box) institution, watch this video clip from the creators of Google...
GOOGLE IS NOW ONE OF THE TOP MOST VISITED SITES ONLINE ALL FROM ONE GOOD IDEA
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX in today's fast pace society seems to be foreign in many educational and financial circles and no wonder why... most Colleges and particularly the HBCU's were established over a century ago with only marginal changes. How a student is taught makes a world of a difference.... the difference between being an employer or being unemployed looking to be employed. That great gap (along with high rates of unemployment, layoffs and plant closures is why we know that it is time to UPGRADE.
NO MATTER WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU LIVE or what system of government you happen to be under, it is most important to know that new opportunities will always exist more often outside of the established norm. As new ideas turn into new concepts and then into new industries, more people are able to reap the benefits and opportunities they produce.
Google, Yahoo, some major sports teams and the Hip Hop Music Industries were non existent just 35 years ago when today they all COLLECTIVELY employ millions and are worth Hundreds of Billion$.
Where does these industries come from and how are they established?
They all come from some individual's IDEA or a group IDEA. They followed up on the idea with action steps and tenacity. In some cases, they didn't have to be wealthy or super educated just have a unique plan of action and work that plan into existence.
Now let's talk directly about the project at hand... CREATING and ESTABLISHING A NEW AGE INDUSTRY-BUILDING CAMPUS INSTITUTE IN ATLANTA GREENBRIAR.
Now sitting vacant with weeds growing on the parking lot, We propose to turn, this 20 year old edifice into an ‘EventShoPlex’ Institute.
A Multi-Media Arts Institute and Events Rental Complex. Student Interns (servicing rental event clients with Videography, Editing, Hosting, Graphics and Agri-Culinary Arts Productions) will receive hands-on experience from professionals (Instructors) in 12 unique categories..
101 AGRI-CULINARY 707 HEALTH & PUBLIC SAFETY
202 COMMUNICATIONS & LOGISTICS 808 PERFORMING ARTS
303 CRAFTS & FURNISHINGS 909 REAL ESTATE
404 DATA & EDUCATION 110 SALES & FINANCE
505 ENGINEERING 111 SOCIAL REFORM
606 FASHIONS & ACCESSORIES 112 VISUAL GRAPHIC ARTS
SEE LIVE LINKS TO EACH CATEGORY >AT THIS LINK/a>
With 12 soundproof theater rooms of different size capacities, this facility will make the perfect place to book WEDDINGS, CONCERTS, BOOK SIGNINGS, MOVIES, PLAYS, FORUMS, CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS, PARTIES, ART SHOWS, FESTIVALS, CARNIVALS and MUCH MORE SIMULTANEOUSLY.
THE UNIQUENESS of this project: It solves several points of community interests within one timely solution as documented over the past 35 years:
1. What can be done with this beautiful building besides another theater showing same-o movies and serving unhealthy drinks & snacks to the public?
2. What new type institute can be established in the community to teach and train young gifted citizens (18-28) who can’t afford college tuition but deserve to get hands-on training in the fastest growing industries of today? HOSPITALITY, MOVIE & FILMS often create the need for many additional related products and services. Why not have them all inclusive.
3. Where in the community can an event planner come to book an event where they can receive affordable one-stop promotional services... From the Post Card to the Banner to the taping and production of the event itself (leaving with a DVD product as a fund raiser or docu-memorabilia)?
4. What can we do different in Atlanta to set the pace and example for what can be duplicated worldwide to utilize the resources that we have in common with the people of the community and the facilities available (vacant not being utilized) in the community? ......................................................................................
5. What type of society are we creating when we only educate those who can afford high tuition (college loan debt) and we only support outsiders who come in to take funds out?
The first fundamental principle taught in the New Age EDUCATION SYSTEM will be “How to share and give back to their own community after success”. In fact, this will be built into the project as standard policy.
This missing principle (how to share and give back to the community) has produced a society of super wealthy but also super SELFISH and GREEDY people. We don’t have another 35 years to correct this.
We Are Creative People and we can change this ... IT MUST BE PUT IN CHECK NOW through the creation and program directives of The WACPtv Institute campus of Multi=Media Arts.
Stay tuned to this page for more updates as this project comes to life!
The Signarama franchise is the highest rated franchise in its class. An average franchise cost $175,000. while the average shop makes $600,000 per year. See SIGNARAMA FRANCHISE: http://signarama.com
Nature trail Gardens, Amphitheater, water fall ponds and all the serenity that comes with an Eco Village will be designed and built by student interns.
The Garden will grow and harvest the actual food utilized in the Agri-Culinary program of the Institute. RELATED VIDEO ON WACPtv GARDENING:
MANY PROJECTS WILL BE ESTABLISHED AS CASE STUDY ASSIGNMENTS. ALL NEW PROJECTS ARE NEW AGE INDUSTRY BUILDERS IN THEIR OWN GENRE AND CAN TURN INTO A PROFITABLE VENTURE.
One of the projects at hand is very vital and timely. It involves DIGITIZING, LOGGING AND TRANSFERRING OVER 5,000 AUDIO AND VIDEO TAPE ITEMS OF THE WACP DOCUMENTED HISTORY LIBRARY COLLECTION. It is not currently known how long these tapes will last and remain good quality as most are dated back to the 1980's. Conversion equipment and a team of students will be needed. Just to get an idea of what is on some of these historic tapes, the following is a very small list sample:
1. Marcus Garvey and Booker T. Washington actually speaking.
2. Never before seen Interviews and the live action from The Million Man March, from Jamaica, from Nigeria and from Belize along with several Cultural events from many different places.
3. The huge list of who's who speakers, conferences and live edu-tainment from Malcolm X to Mandela and from Ida B Wells to the 92 year old Katheryn Johnson police killing protests and community forum.
This video shows and tells a short story about WACP's history in Atlanta...
WACPtv has 221 edited videos onYoutube with over 670,000 views and over 1,000 subscribers. WACPtv.ning.com (our official interactive web site) has over 7,000 plus videos and 1,900 plus Members.
WHATEVER THE MIND CAN RECEIVE, IT CAN ACHIEVE. A ONE MAN IDEA SHARED WITH A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF MINDS TURNED INTO BILLIONS. IN OUR WORLD TODAY THE 21ST CENTURY. MANY OF THE MINDS ARE LOST. THAT CAN CHANGE WITH A NEW COLLECTIVE GROUP OF MINDS WORKING AND PUSHING TOGETHER. NEVER GIVE UP AND KEEP ON PUSHING...
Thanks a Million Shay for chiming in on a vital movement of long time planing and working towards the opening day.
Sometimes it is easier to manifest the seemingly unreachable task than it is to manifest something small, simple and somewhat in reach.
Min. Farrakhan (not religion) is a great example of SPEAKING POWER TO A HUGE DREAM AND WATCHING IT UNFOLD DOUBLE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WORLD STAGE. Many people thought this was the end of Farrakhan's legacy because he will not be able to pull it off. But on Monday October 16, 1995, over 2 million showed up in DC from the call for 1 million. This is the day of GREAT MANIFESTATIONS. THE GREATER THE VISION, THE MORE ROOM FOR MANY OTHERS.... STAY TUNED!