"..................

WELCOME to the HEALIN ARTS PLACE TO BE...WACPtv.... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR WE STRIVE FOR:... CLICK HERE FOR LATEST PROJECT IN BELIZE.....SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMUNITY & MISSION, FEEL FREE TO (SUPPORT)DONATE ANY AMOUNT AT THIS LINK......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE........ * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

WACPtv CEO HASSAN in the ATL TO ESTABLISH THE INNER CIRCLE of PRO-ACTION & SITE LAUNCH

AFTER 9 YEARS, WACPtv is Ready 2 Share & Show off it's BEAUTIFUL UNDERWARE... the Archived Contents of a growing Collective

Creative Community!                            

Greetings Atlanta Area Members,
It is now time to organize the inner workings of WACPtv in order to prepare it for a full scale PROMOTIONAL LAUNCH BY SEPTEMBER.

IF YOUR ARE A WACPtv Member living in the Atlanta Area and wish to join THE OFFICIAL GAINSTARZ MPOWER-MOVEMENT on the ground floor, please let us know that you are interested. We are in need of VOLUNTEERS WHO HAVE PROFESSIONAL INTERNET SKILLS and qualify to join the team of FOUNDING MEMBERS. Members who will be volunteering their time to CREATE THEIR OWN PAAID POSITION within a very short time period.

OUR MAIN MISSION WILL BE:

1. TO LAUNCH WACPtv as a MULTI-MEDIA BLACK&CONSCIOUS SPACEBOOK AGGREGATE PORTAL.
2. TO INTRODUCE A MAJOR MARKETING PLAN OF ACTION TO BUILD A MILLION MEMBER GLOBAL MEDIA with every active Affiliate getting PAAID TO REFER OTHER MEMBERS.
3. TO PUBLISH VIDEO MAGAZINES IN 12 UNIQUE CATEGORIES to help mpower Affiliate Members and their Subscribers.
4. TO BECOME THE OFFICIAL COLLECTIVE VOICE OF CONSCIOUS and CONSCIOUS SEEKERS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD by providing the BEST QUALITY CREATIVE CONTENT AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE CATEGORIES from past, present and future collective interactive content.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST AND ONLY NOTICE YOU WILL RECEIVE. YOU CAN RESPOND BY TYPING
A NOTE OF INTEREST WITHIN THIS FORUM.

Members live outside of Atlanta can also type in your interest but will not be a part of the private meetings coming up in Atlanta.

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER AND HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVE ONLINE AND HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED VIA CONTENT OR FINANCIAL DONATION,... YOUR MEMBERSHIP MAY BE IN JEOPARDY.

visit the WACPtv proposed Marketing Plan:

THANKS A MILLION and STAY TUNED!

Hassan Artiste Raheem

404 488-3180

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is brother Adisa good brother Hassan, give me a call at your convenience I would like to discuss this new initiative with you.

Thanks Josh for being you and meeting with me and Arthur today.
The following is the brief that you asked for.. Feel free to shorten it.

MISSION STATEMENT:
Youtube is presently blowing up with individuals posting vital information
pertaining to Improving the lifestyles of Aboriginal people. WACPtv is a
web portal aggregate designed to merge these individuals and their vital
information into ONE and promote this information via Human Resource
Marketing. A win win where everyone involved get 'MPOWERED Socially
and Financially WHILE HAVING FUN and providing many categorized
answers to the HOW TO SOLUTIONS.

MISSION GOALS:
1. TO RECRUIT 1 MILLION MULTI-MEDIA (CONTENT PROVIDERS)
MEMBERS within 6 months via a FUN FUND RAISING & SHARING CHAMPIONSHIP.
http://wacptv.ning.com/group/pa-word2mpower/page/what-is-pa-word-2-...

2. TO BUILD AND PROMOTE A TRACKING SYSTEM TO GET AFFILIATE
MEMBERS 'PAAID ON 4 LEVELS BY RECRUITING OTHERS unlimited.

3. TO GLEEN FROM THE POSTED VIDEOS AND PUBLISH A WEEKLY
CREATIVE VIDEO MAGAZINE that can be emailed with the Affiliate Member's
link contained for referral credits.

4. TO FINANCE 12 SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP'S PROJECTS with the
remaining FUNDS AFTER ALL AFFILIATES & STAFF HAS BEEN 'PAAID.
a. These projects will be designed to improve the wellbeing of the community
while earning a return on investments. example: Recording and film making.
http://wacptv.ning.com/group/12grouppowerteams

NOTE: THERE IS MUCH OPPORTUNITY IN ORGANIZING CREATIVE AND
TALENTED PEOPLE... Especially when the niche market is the under-served Black
and conscious community.

This is not a MY project but a WE project and WE
all who are the founding members will (MUST) GET PAAID!

Thanks again as we work through gaining respect and accountability for
COLLECTIVE BLACK & CONSCIOUS MEDIA.

Hassan

Lambert and I will create the new site look as well as the
BELIZEAN2US WEBSITE ASAP

-----Original Message-----
From: "Communicate With Josh" [communicatewithjosh@gmail.com]
Date: 08/01/2017 11:32 PM
To: linkupz@excite.com
Subject: Fwd: Follow up after meeting

I have included a few videos and written documentation that may help explain what I do.

Feel free to contact me - 404.590.4266

Kindest Regards,

https://youtu.be/uxw6N16f3-c
https://youtu.be/Dk8WmcXtABw?list=PLxb_vWrwSq9lyatVoG6LuetUvYKfk1iPQ

https://youtu.be/mQXoU43NOTo?list=PLxb_vWrwSq9lyatVoG6LuetUvYKfk1iPQ

https://youtu.be/9cwZqyiIgXs?list=PLxb_vWrwSq9k6Dc9FU2O3N6Zdw3y9UT-Z
https://youtu.be/lwBiVz4fiMs?list=PLxb_vWrwSq9lyatVoG6LuetUvYKfk1iPQ

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Drug errors cause appalling harm and deaths, says Hunt

Mistakes made in the community and hospitals could be a factor in more than 22,000 deaths a year.

Sipping acidic fruit teas can wear away teeth, says study

Even unsweetened drinks are acidic and should not be drunk between meals, researchers say.

Mini-tumours' created to battle cancer

The lab-grown versions made from a patient's cancer can predict whether drugs will actually work.

Warning over fake piercing magnet craze

One 12-year-old boy had to have part of his bowel removed after swallowing the magnetic balls.

Consultants criticise 'catastrophic' rise in 12-hour A&E waits

Hospital consultants warn over patient safety as the longest waits to be seen in emergency units rise.

Anti-depressants: Major study finds they work

Scientists hail "good news for patients" as analysis finds 21 drugs reduce symptoms of depression.

India doctors remove world's 'largest brain tumour'

The patient had been living for three years with the 1.8kg tumour, which was larger than his head.

Asthma inhalers recalled in device alert

Specific batches of Ventolin Accuhaler and Seretide Accuhaler do not deliver the full dose.

NHS 'dangerously' short of 100,000 staff

Figures show one in 12 posts in England is unfilled - enough to staff 10 large hospitals.

Review ordered into epilepsy drug, vaginal mesh and Primodos

The PM wants concerns over a pregnancy test, vaginal mesh implants and an epilepsy drug to be looked at.

Red wine compound 'could help tooth decay and gum disease fight'

Polyphenols found in red wine helped fend off harmful bacteria in the mouth, a study finds.

Tool 'names and shames' hidden drug trials

Institutions that fail to report the results of drug trials will be named on a new website.

Partially paralysed man blinks to communicate

Simon Field might not be able to move but he can still communicate, by blinking.

FaceTime chat 'saves woman's life'

Woman notices her sister is suffering from a stroke while they spoke on a FaceTime call.

Alfie Evans: Sick toddler’s life support ‘can end’

Doctors can stop providing life support to Alfie Evans against his parents' wishes, a court rules.

WHO warns of soaring rates of measles in Europe

There was a four-fold increase in cases in 2017 compared with the previous year.

Mitsutoki Shigeta: 'Baby factory' dad wins paternity rights

The Japanese man can now pursue custody of 13 children he fathered through Thai surrogate mothers.

Ovarian cancer: Persistent tummy bloating can be sign, charity warns

Only a third of women would see a doctor despite it being a major symptom, a survey suggests.

A third of UK adults 'underestimate calorie intake '

A new analysis of the nation's diet reveals we are generally poor on judging how much we eat.

Share your NHS stories and memories with the BBC

As the NHS turns 70 we want to hear from doctors, nurses, porters and patients, past and present about your memories and experiences

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service