WACPtv IS SWITCHING TRACKS .. CLICK HERE!......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... IT BECAME TOO EXPENSIVE TO STAY ON THIS TRAIN.............. ENJOY YOUR NEW FREE RIDE!
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

WACPtv: AN ESSENTIAL 142 YEAR CONF CALL UPDATE 6/19/2012

TO TUNE IN TO THE CONFERENCE LIVE JUNE 19, 8PM EST:
Go to the front page of http://wacptv.ning.com

TO CALL IN TO THE CONFERENCE TUESDAY JUNE 19, 8PM -10PM - Pte-Recorded portion 8-9pm - LIVE 9-10PM
Call - 661 673-8600 pin 281612# to participate live

On June 19, 1865, a messenger from the US Army delivered the news to Galveston, Texas so-called Colored folk that they were freed from slavery and the celebration took root on that day from the lone star state of Texas.

Freedom as we have come to know is a much greater proposition than for someone else to proclaim for you... IT MUST BE PROCLAIMED FROM WITHIN. It must have a Forward motion Agenda and Plan of Actions.

HENCE, On June 19, 2012, WACPtv will host the WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WHERE WE (AFRICAN DESCENDANTS) ARE 142 YEARS LATER. Where we came from and what information is vital TODAY to get on the same page and in step with our own EMANCIPATION once and for all.

YES, we are faced with many unique challenges some even greater than those of over a century ago. We realize that it will take much more than this one conference call to straighten out this maze of complicated elusion confusion. However, this vital night will go down in history as the spark that set the flames of a true united front which has the potential to spread across the globe... WHY NOT?

SOME INVITED PARTICIPANTS:

The Black Media News Networks, The Nation of Islam, World African Diaspora Union, Promise Land Projects, Universal Negro Improvement Association, The Collective Black People Movement, The Pan African Diaspora Union, The African Community Centers, The Black Business Network, The Black United Front and other concerned individuals and organizations.

The first Hour will be the edited pre-recorded session offering comments from numerous quests. The second hour will allow callers to comment and ask questions.

The total 2 hour program will be made available to the public on Youtube, Facebook, WACPtv and many other networks as our collective Emancipation Statement and marching orders.

GOT QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PRE-CONFERENCE?
Call Hassan Artiste Raheem - 678 927-9110

TO TUNE IN TO THE CONFERENCE LIVE JUNE 19, 8PM EST:
Go to the front page of http://wacptv.ning.com

TO CALL IN TO THE CONFERENCE TUESDAY JUNE 19, 8PM -10PM
Call - 661 673-8600 pin 281612#

PREPARE FOR THE CALL BY LISTENING TO THIS VIDEO:

A PROMOTIONAL VIDEO WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON:

HAPPY JUNETEENTH FAMILY!

PREPARE FOR THE CALL BY LISTENING TO THIS VITAL VIDEO:

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

[B-F-N-A] We Must Stand and Protect our Communities
TO: WACPtv
Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:18 PM

Please listen to this important show, family it's important. I need you to help me to spread the word this is the time that we have been born for. We are the leaders NOW and we must come to order. I'm sick of us killing us, I'm sick of us beating us. I'm sick of the enemy beating us and we are standing around watching and putting it on video. I have had it over my head got damn it and I know you should be feed up with this crap also. So please help me to help us. We are at War with the enemy and ourselves and we can't fight on both fronts. Hell we are not the enemy of each other we are the same people. The enemy is the enemy if you refuse to clean up and stop killing each other.I Swear before God you will be sorry! Truth has come to you!

The Time has come for Black Men to Stand up and Be Men

Maurice D. Muhammad
Minister of Information
Black Unity
www.blackunity.ning.com

http://about.me/maurice. muhammad
__._,_.___Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: New Members 3
Visit Your Group

Interesting!

In 2009, I began on my journey to warn my sisters & brothers of 'What's Going On', as Marvin Gaye would put it and created  a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWR_GUx5r3Y&feature=g-upl on the subject of HIV/AIDS and its cure.  However, I am no longer with the company because they would not support me in establishing a foundation in Africa!

I remember an old african proverb stating, 'when a stranger appears at your door, don't let 'em in; ask why are they there, who they are,  and what do they want!'  The chiefs would say, you take and I watch and if good I might try! 

Have we lost all teachings what our ancestors taught us ... do we pass them on? 

I remember an old african proverb stating, 'when a stranger appears at your door, don't let 'em in; ask why are they there, who they are,  and what do they want!'  The chiefs would say, you take and I watch and if good I might try! 

---------------------------------------------------------

don't let 'em in;

ask why are they there

who they are, 

and what do they want!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We must always discern our environment, and take nothing for granted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diane: Have we lost all teachings what our ancestors taught us ...

---------------------------------------------------

The answer is in the question Diane.

Diane, what teaching did our ancestors teach us that we have broken away from, and why did we break away from the teaching? List what we are to pass on?

REPARATIONS NOW, OR CONTINUE TO PERISH

Its going down tonight family. You don't want to miss bhearing and being a part of herstory-history.
the pre-recorded portion will begin eCasting at 8:pm from the front page SHOUTCAST. cALL IN BEFORE 9: PM TO BE PLACED ON HOLD FOR THE 9: PM LIVE CONFERENCE CALL which will also be recorded for storical archiving and sharing with the world.

HAPPY JUNETEENTH FAMILY!

MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN... DON'T MISS THE CALL TONIGHT. IT WILL BE THE FIRST REAL UPDATE FOR THE AFRICAN DIASPORA SINCE 1865. TUNE IN AND YOU WILL SEE & HEAR WHY. TONIGHT AT 8:PM ON THE FRONT PAGE SHOUTCAST... CLICK THE (>) to listen or call the conf. number to participate:

SEE YOU TONIGHT!

by Chief Elder Osiris akkebla

email: O_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

For Black people to involve ourselves in a proclamation emancipation action, because it is not an activity of groups talking each with different perspective about what freedom is to Black people, so until there is a serious coming together looking each other eye ball to eye ball, useless talk with continue to be the child of an enslaved Afrikan, modus operandi, making sounds without a liberating result.

We as Black people here in the diaspora not by choice, have yet to become emancipated from the ills of chattel slavery, because our problem is that for to long we have allowed the slave master to declare our emancipation, and he did it in words only, lying words they were, because someone with a want to enslave another is not Divine and does so with an evil mind.

So the emancipation proclamation as pertaining to the children of the middle passage, has to and must be a claim to freedom by the prisoner, because the prisoner know that when freedom is taken, freedom must be retaken, and such a feat by the captives, require unity in action with a clear defined goal, it being freedom, not just freedom in a vacum, but freedom from where you are being held captive, in the case of the child of the enslaved, it being north America and the United States of America in particular.

Any celebrating of Lincoln Emancipation proclamation, insult the need and condition of Black people, in and out of Afrika, so when the drum is sounded and the cord is struck for freedom, the first order of business for Black people is to accept and acknowledge the fact, Lincoln claim had no freedom effect upon Black people in America, they who are the descendants of Chattel slavery.
There has to be a serious coming together in body and mind, before Black people can begin action that will have lasting meaning to us being emancipated by our proclaiming that we are, because the action must serve as evidence of our claim to freedom.

HOTEPH
Chief Elder
copyright@2012

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

NHS funding: Brexit 'won't save enough' to fund £20bn boost

Jeremy Hunt says there will be an "increased burden of taxation" to pay for the extra £20bn a year.

HPV vaccine cuts cancer-causing infection

The vaccine has brought about an 86% reduction in cancer-causing infection, a study has found.

Politicians unite to demand dignity for terminally ill

Politicians describe the current system as "cruel and lacking in dignity and compassion".

Hundreds of breast cancer patients 'denied reconstruction'

One in five NHS bodies is limiting access to corrective surgery, a breast cancer charity report says.

Billy Caldwell: Senior MP urges reform over medical cannabis

An MP leading an all-party group looking at medical cannabis calls for "more fundamental reform".

How to avoid being addicted to gaming

Gaming addiction has been listed as a mental health condition for the first time by the World Health Organization.

Over 40s health check to include dementia advice

Public Health England wants to give advice to patients to help reduce the risk of the condition.

Teenager's cowpox diagnosis surprises doctors

A 15-year-old boy is diagnosed with the historical disease now usually only found in animals.

The common condition that has no cure

One in five women in the UK are thought to have PCOS, a condition for which there’s no cure.

The youngster challenging children's perceptions of disability

Paddy and his mum visit schools to help challenge children's perceptions of disability.

Children in England consuming 'twice as much sugar as recommended'

Youngsters in England have consumed their recommended 2018 sugar allowance before the end of June.

Babies most likely to be born at 4am, study finds

More than 70% of births took place outside working hours in England, a study of five million births found.

Nottingham beauty therapists taught to spot skin cancer signs

There are more than 2,400 deaths from melanoma every year, according to Cancer Research UK.

Gene therapy reverses rat's paralysis

Experts say the findings could be life-changing for millions of patients.

Hospital waiting list in England highest since 2007

More than four million people in England are waiting for operations including hip and knee replacements.

Cannabis addiction 'rising among women and over 40s'

An increase in the potency of the drug could be behind the rise, researchers say.

World's first quadruplets born by Caesarean section turn 70

The Goods were the world's first surviving quads to be born by Caesarean section.

How one woman coped when 13 years of caring ended

Helen Clues says she's now rebuilding a life after years spent caring for her parents and husband.

One-handed cookbook for stroke patients

Patients often lose the use of one of their arms, making everyday tasks more difficult.

'I'll be broke if I live to 100'

Many older people are now paying for their own social care and say they'll be left short when the cash runs out.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service