"..................

WELCOME to the HEALIN ARTS PLACE TO BE...WACPtv.... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR WE STRIVE FOR:... CLICK HERE FOR LATEST PROJECT IN BELIZE.....SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMUNITY & MISSION, FEEL FREE TO (SUPPORT)DONATE ANY AMOUNT AT THIS LINK......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE........ * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

THE TRUTH ABOUT LYING... May become a WACPtv eBook and you can be included!

To lie is to convey a false image or impression. Lying is the act of a deliberate falsehood. Also associated with a fib, fiction, tale, fable, story, history and miseducation known as untruth. Sometimes when people lie as in the Christmas story and Santa Clause, the Easter story and the bunny rabbits, Novels, Plays and Movies millions of people participate and spread it around to their children and families but noboby is implicated as being a liar. In fact, the foundation of the so-called greatest country in the world was based on a lie concerning Christopher Columbus discovering it when it was already occupied. Occupied by so-called Indian but also occupied by free Black who were here hundreds of thousands of years.

Lying, although it is not something of admiration or a positive virture, is a common
practice among millions of people every second of the day. "I'll call you later!".... "I will definately be there!"... "YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!"... " GIVE ME JUST A MINUTE!"... all just a pack of lies people deliberately tell to other people. It appear that LYING has become a new SPORT and people are even excepting it as though it is their new standard of TRUTH. What ever happen to... "I WILL SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCE?"..... "MY WORD IS BOND AND I WILL GIVE MY LIFE BEFORE MY WORD SHOULD FAIL!" Lying is out of control and at an epidemic state. It is so bad that we even LIE TO OURSELVES. We look in the mirror and lie, we look at the situation of our relationships with our friends, family, church, community and nation while we lie to pretend that all is well when the bottom is falling out and we know it.

Lying has been the subject of numerous high profile court cases within the past few years. Martha Stewart, Lil Kim, Michael Vick, Foxie Brown, Scooter Libby, TI, Mayor Bill Campbell and now the latest is the Mayor of Detroit Kwame Kilpatrick. Charges were filed and Punishment levied against these and many others for doing what?... that's right, LYING.

THE TRUTH ABOUT LYING is that some people can do it and nothing is done while others do it and get severe jail time. Why is there such a great difference between liars in America? Remember Colon Powell and the Gigantic Lie he told in order to bring charges against Iraq and Saddem Hussein which initiated the war? This war has killed millions of people, wounded thousands, misplaced millions, Saddem Hussein has been hung, the war is still is going on and nobody has even been charged or implicated in LYING. Bill and Hillary Clinton, George Bush, Dick Channey, Allen Greenspan and on and on are much greater LIARS than any of the cases brought to trial.

Whatz up with this two-faced LYING in America? Why is there sooo much difference in certain people who tell so-called " LITTLE WHITE LIES and others who tell "BIG BOLDFACE LIES?"

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heartily agree, but you left out another enormous liar - our very own Barack Obama. We all remember his press conference in which he accused Ghadaffi of Lybia of murdering his own people at a certain place in the country. At the same time, underground news correspondents were filming that same part of Lybia and revealing the our brother has joined the "usual suspect" in the Hall of Shame. 

And the beat goes on. The more things change, the more they remain the same. The faces change in Washington, but the downward spiral of the planet continues. IMHO. Peace. 

I know I will get an emotional knee jerk reaction from many of my brothers and sisters of color about calling Obama a colossal liar, equal to Bush. So, I went to YouTube and pulled up a clip that in 11 minutes supports my allegation. Obama is the leader of the Western world (read White world) and Ghadaffi and Lybia would never be touched without Obama signing off on the attack. Copy the link below and invest 11 minutes discovering the truth, which most of us seem loath to face. Here is a man of color in the White House ordering the 'hit' of Ghadaffi at the behest of his White Masters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onk176y8f9c 

A study in body language

Body language is a form of mental and physical ability of human non-verbal communication, which consists of body posture, gestures, facial expressions, and eye movements. Humans send and interpret such signals almost entirely subconsciously.

James Borg states that human communication consists of 93 percent body language and paralinguistic cues, while only 7% of communication consists of words themselves;[1] however, Albert Mehrabian, the researcher whose 1960s work is the source of these statistics, has stated that this is a misunderstanding of the findings[2] (see Misinterpretation of Mehrabian's rule). Others assert that "Research has suggested that between 60 and 70 percent of all meaning is derived from nonverbal behavior."[3]

Body language may provide clues as to the attitude or state of mind of a person. For example, it may indicate aggression, attentiveness, boredom, relaxed state, pleasure, amusement, and intoxication, among many other clues.

Body language

MORE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_language

----------------------------------------

Google search the below

Never Talk to the Police: They're Trained to Lie « LewRockwell.com ...

Nov 17, 2009 ... "Police lie. It's part of their job." That statement wasn't made by an embittered defense attorney after losing a case. Those are the opening words ...

Training Cops to Lie - Pt 1 - Officer.com

Nov 16, 2009 ... Related Terms. Training. Truth or Consequences. Police lie. It's part of their job. They lie to suspects and others in hopes of obtaining evidence.

Open Carry Radio » Police Trained to Lie?

No these officers and deputies were being coached, guided and trained to lie. For them the ends justified the means. I've published many audio recording here ...

"Asset Forfeiture" in D.C.: Cops Steal Your Car, the Judge Demands ...

Jul 12, 2012 ... He's a police officer; he was trained to lie, and expected to do so: “Police lie. It's part of their job. They lie to suspects and others in hopes of ...

The Signs of Lying in a Police Interrogation | eHow.com

However, police officers are trained to dig for details. The officer will ... to give more details. The more details he gives, the more likely he will get caught in a lies.

Police Are Trained To Lie To Us - Video Dailymotion

Apr 4, 2011 ... Here is an ( attempted ) act of deception by one of the state revenue collectors, AKA police officers. The end result is a desperate bid to grab the ...

How to Lie: 14 steps (with pictures) - wikiHow

4 days ago ... Lies may come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes have a plethora ... police and lie detectors are trained to detect differences in behavior, ...

Hotheaded Cops Being Trained To NOT Lie On The Stand: Gothamist

Jan 14, 2011 ... Hotheaded Cops Being Trained To NOT Lie On The Stand. 11411stabler.jpg ... It's sad that the police have to be trained not to commit perjury.

Law Enforcement Services - Pennsylvania State Police

The Pennsylvania State Police Academy Training Calendar July- December .... SP 4-164 Request for Criminal History Record Information Palm Prints (LIVE ...

FBI — Evaluating Truthfulness and Detecting Deception

Thus, truthful individuals often are nervous in police interrogations. The authors ... The results have demonstrated that when motivated people lie and face ... Dr. Hwang is a research scientist at a private training and consulting firm in California.

--------------------

Julian Marley: SYSTEM

Systems were made to rule
Systems were made to divide and abuse you
Systems were made to rule

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/julian_marley/systems.html

How do they divide and abuse? THEY LIE AND DECEIVE.

Lie to Me is an American television series that originally ran on the Fox network from January 21, 2009 to January 31, 2011. In the show, Dr. Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) and his colleagues in The Lightman Group accept assignments from third parties (commonly local and federal law enforcement), and assist in investigations, reaching the truth through applied psychology: interpreting microexpressions, through the Facial Action Coding System, and body language.[2]

More

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie_to_Me
--------------------------
Lie to Me

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1235099/
---------------------
Lie to Me Season 3, Ep. 13 "Killer App"-Play free preview--TRUTH HURTZ/HURTS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LQLKF8/ref=atv_feed_catalog?ta...
-----------------------

DRUM ROLL...AND THE OSCAR/EMMY AWARD GOES TO THE BIGGEST BRAVEST BEST LIARS.

Three lies William Lambert told:

1. William Lambert wrote: Don't get angry if soemone lies to you. Know that we are all only human. LIE

2. William Lambert wrote: All people lie to lift themselves up, to save face, to not look so bad. LIE

3. Lambert wrote: My CREATOR will protect me from the rest. LIE. IF ONES CREATOR IS A LIAR AND DECEIVER, THEN YES THAT CREATOR MIND-SET WILL PROTECT ONE FROM NOT knowing THE REAL AND RAW TRUTH/REALITY.
----------------------------------

No disrespect, just the real and raw truth/reality.

A perfect example (Lambert above) what a lie and deception is, when we say we are only humans, and all people lie... which all people do not lie...Lambert absent of free critical thought/thinking conscious processing. ALL, SOME, OR MANY people lie.  Where are all the statistics that proves all people lie? The real and raw truth can never be bent, because it is what it is. Only lies can be bent, twisted like a rubber band, and to say we are all humans proves that bented/twisted lie. To say all people lie, is proof that lies can be twisted and bent. Where are the statistics that proves all people do not lie? It is the quality of the people mind-set/thoughts/thinking, conduct, behavior and actions that is the proof, as it is also with the liars quality of mind thoughts, conduct, behavior, and actions.

We are all only human. A poor excuse to not do the mental work to know we aren't all human, and a poor excuse to not perfect ourselves from the programmed and conditioning the evil oppressors conditioned the people with, to be humans.

See the link below, Human and Divine beings. The human being is anti-Nature, anti_life, Anti-Truth/reality, workers of evil iniquities, and will say and do anything without freely critically thinking, just like an evil renegade that does up against any and everything. I TRUST NO ONE WHO MAKE THE CLAIM THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS/HUMAN BEINGS ONLY, BECAUSE THEY ARE DANGEROUS MINDED PEOPLE. DR. RAY HAGIN: WHEN WE DENY WE HAVE BEEN HOOK WINKED, BAMBOOZLED, AND LIED TOO, WE ARE DANGEROUS PEOPLE.

When we subscribe to being human beings only, we have been bamboozled, hook winked, and lied too, and we are dangerous beings, being identified as human beings only, Stan soldiers and agents.

It does not matter how fancy we dress, the material gain, the European degrees we have. When our minds have been conditioned to identify ourselves as human beings only, we are nasty on the outside and the inside, full of deadly mental poison, foul stack of stench identifying self as human beings only.

When our people identifies ourselves as human beings only, we are liars and deceivers, and the real and raw Truth/Reality is in us, buried deep in our Divine Psyche DNA Soul mind, but many are to slothful minded to search within to know we are not Human beings only. Anyone making claim to be a human being only, RUN FROM THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN, BECAUSE UNKNOWINGLY/KNOWINGLY THEY ARE SATAN AGENTS/SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY OF THE EVIL LAND LORD GODS MIND-SET.

THE EVIL OPPRESSORS LOVES IT WHEN OUR PEOPLE SAY WE ARE ONLY HUMANS, JUST LIKE THEM, BECAUSE IT LETS THE EVIL OPPRESSORS KNOW THAT THEY ARE STILL IN CONTROL, AND WE ARE ONE OF THEM.
--------------------------------
HUMAN BEINGS AND DIVINE BEINGS

http://wacptv.ning.com/forum/topics/human-beings-and-divine-beings?...

REPARATIONS NOW. BEFORE REPARATIONS NOW, WE MUST WE MUST REPATRIATE OUR MINDS, To restore or return to our Divine Original right mind-set.

Hassan wrote: Lying, although it is not something of admiration or a positive virture, is a common
practice among millions of people every second of the day. "I'll call you later!".... "I will definately be there!"... "YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!"... " GIVE ME JUST A MINUTE!"... all just a pack of lies people deliberately tell to other people. It appear that LYING has become a new SPORT and people are even excepting it as though it is their new standard of TRUTH. What ever happen to... "I WILL SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCE?"..... "MY WORD IS BOND AND I WILL GIVE MY LIFE BEFORE MY WORD SHOULD FAIL!" Lying is out of control and at an epidemic state. It is so bad that we even LIE TO OURSELVES. We look in the mirror and lie, we look at the situation of our relationships with our friends, family, church, community and nation while we lie to pretend that all is well when the bottom is falling out and we know it.

---------------------------------

Thanks Mighty warrior Hassan.

Let me add a few more of many more lies.

1. I love you/luv ya, but the person actions says different.

2. I will pray for you/prayers go out to whomever. LOL

3. My heart goes out to whomever. LOL

4.  You are in my heart.

5.  My heart says, or my heart tells me.

6. Do not let your mind guide you, let your heart guide you, listen  to your heart.

7.  Hold on for a second. The second went by when the person said hold on a second. Why not say Do you mind holding while I check on this that or the other. This way the (second) hold on lie does not piss a person off.

8.  Male promises to help a female with a project, and when the time comes, the male wants sex from female in exchange for helping her with the project.

9.  We hear others in a both gender group say You Guys, referring to both genders as you guys. Also in and all female group being called you guys.

10. You are the only one for me. Yes when you are in that person presence, but what about when not in that person presence.

IN A 99 PERCENT MINDLESS SOCIETY ENVIRONMENT, LIES AND DECEPTION IS EXPECTED. WE LIVE IN A COLLEGE OF CORPORATIONS,/BUSINESSES/AMERICA THAT WAS BUILT ON LIES, STILL BEING BUILT ON LIES, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE BUILT ON LIES, AND WE THE CITIZENS (SLAVES/ENSLAVED) PAWNS LEARN THESE LIES AND SEE THE LIES AS BEING THE NORM.

I have a neighbor who made some outfits for me awhile back. I traveled (airlines) and both under arms on the outfit ripped when I reached for my luggage, and I had to use safety pins to keep the ripped under arm together. When I completed my travel and informed her of the problem so she can fix it, she told me a month ago she would fix it the next week after my arrival. Yes it is now a month and I have seen her in passing many times and she has not addressed the problem. She claims to be a Christian. LOL.

REPARATIONS NOW

I watched a movie, I think the name was Blown Away or Break up, I do not recall the title.

There was this young white female in a Domestic Violence situation. Originally she lied about what happened to her abusive husband. mental and physical behavior towards her.

One of the other detectives asked the other detective did he buy her story. The other detective said no. But this is America, you can lie all you want, the other detectiive said.

It is also a Lie to title America as America. Why? Because it is a College of Corporations/Businesses under the disguise America.

Then we have more lies, when it is said this is the Unite States of America, when each states has it own set of laws, chiefs, governors, laws caries and different from State to state.

Is it a United Lie?

United: being in agreement

Are all the States laws, rules, regulations...and the likes of in agreement with each state? NO

Can New York do as in the West do and that is carry an open or concealed weapon without having a license to do so? NO.

What states has a right to hire and fire a person without any reasons? Do all states do that? NO.

States: A mental or emotional condition:

Are all people in all the stats are one mind, one, aim, one goal, profane of Divine? NO.

So what is the United States? United to do what?

--------------------------------------

Who is Babylon the Whore?
What is Babylon the Whore?

Being that Babylon is a type of profane and evil System, when we look at what we call America and all the evil we see, is America/college of corporations/business Babylon? Looking at the whole world now, can we say that the world is Babylon vice all these other names given to each region/country/continent?

Commentary
This is a description of a deceiving woman representing false religion. All the different governments have throughout time cooperated with the religious system of their day. A system that helps them rule over the people. A closer scrutiny reveals that the major religious system of the world is and has always been Materialism, the worship of things.

MORE

http://www.thetruthrevolution.org/index.php?option=com_content&...

---------------------------
Is it right to say that every woman who representing false religion are liars and decivers?
-------------------------
Commentary
The term used here to describe such a system is "Babylon". The ancient city, the wicked and idolatrous city that was once the capital of the world's wealth. It is important to know that the term "Babylon" is used here, in reference to the present day commercial system, the final embodiment of the spiritual god of riches and wealth. Which all men worship except for those whose love and faith to the true God have liberated from such a curse.
-------------------------------
What City, Country, continent is the present day capital of the world's wealth, commercial system, the final embodiment of the spiritual god of riches and wealth?
------------------------
Commentaries
These ten World leaders will voluntarily surrendered their power to the Beast and proclaim Him the World Leader.

What and who are part of the G8?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G8

They will recognize him as a Superman.

Many recognize him as the Jesus

They all have one mind to give power to the Beast.

Is this what Voting did/does?

more

http://www.thetruthrevolution.org/index.php?option=com_content&...
----------------------
Why is the prez limousine called the Beast?They all have one mind to give power to the Beast. Is the proof in that when voting?
---------------------------------------
Limousine Beast
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_state_car_%28United_Stat...

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/top-shots-of-the-week-november-9-2012-s...

There's a reason the president and the first lady looked especially happy on Tuesday night. If you haven't heard, President Barack Obama was elected to a second term as leader of the free world. The Obamas greeted thousands of supporters after his victory speech in Chicago on election night, where the president not only had hopeful words for the country, but some compliments for his wife as well: "Michelle, I have never loved you more," he said ... more
-----------------------------------------------

Leader of the free world. In that statement is there a LIE? The only ones free in this world are those with Power, Law and money. The rest of the people aren't free even if they think they are, which is lying and deceiving self to think so.

If we are in the free world, do the below apply to the people?

free [friː]adj freer, freest

1. able to act at will; not under compulsion or restraint
a.  having personal rights or liberty; not enslaved or confined
b.  (as noun) land of the free
3. (often postpositive and foll by from) not subject (to) or restricted (by some regulation, constraint, etc.); exempt a free market free from pain
4. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (of a country, etc.) autonomous or independent
5. exempt from external direction or restriction; not forced or induced free will
6. not subject to conventional constraints free verse
7. (Music) (of jazz) totally improvised, with no preset melodic, harmonic, or rhythmic basis
8. not exact or literal a free translation
9. costing nothing; provided without charge free entertainment
10. (Law) Law(of property)
a.  not subject to payment of rent or performance of services; freehold
b.  not subject to any burden or charge, such as a mortgage or lien; unencumbered
read more about Free

WEARING WEAVES, WIGS AND MAKEUP IS THAT NOT LYING? (Explicit Language Warning)

Franklin Graham Says America 'Turns Her Back on God'.We Have Turned Our Backs on God'

The Rev. Franklin Graham charged in an exclusive Newsmax TV interview that America is in a deep economic quagmire because “we have turned our backs on God.”

“The more we turn our backs on God, the bigger our problem becomes,” Graham, the son of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham, tells Newsmax in a wide-ranging interview. “I didn’t hear any of the candidates say that we needed to call our nation to prayer. I didn’t hear any of the candidates say that we needed to ask God for help.

READ MORE

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/frankin-graham-billy-obama/2012/11...

--------------------end---------------
Here is another Gigantic Lie and deception.

What God is he referring too? Some Big Sky Daddy?

He cannot be referring to the Divine Ethereal Essence Intelligent energy that revealed us to this Earth, because that Divine (god) energy is not in human form, just pure Divine Intelligent Conscious Energy in all of us, that Divine intelligent God that has no dos, don't wants and body parts. That is why it is vital and essential we know, not believe, know WHAT THE DIVINE Essence INTELLIGENT ENERGY GOD IS, BECAUSE WE DO NOT WE THINK WITH IGNORANT INTELLIGENCE. The divine essence NOTHING TO DO WITH TURNING OUR BACKS ON ANYTHING. It all has to do with the type of mind-set we use that determines the outcome of everything. dah.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Article: This nation could never be the land of the free as long as it is the land of the Jew. Will is power, not numbers, for a strong Will will always rule the masses!" "Money is more important than morality. In the foreseeable future there will be no Presidential power in the United States. The invisible government is taking strength in that direction." "The United Nations is nothing but a trap-door to the Red World's immense concentration camp. We pretty much control the U.N.""It is an established rule to destroy all members of pre-existing government, their families and relatives, but never Jews."There will be a forced class warfare here in the United States and many will be liquidated.

The interview continued on an almost omniscient plane. "We Jews have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eye's fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is behind every scene. We Jews toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse."

Much more

http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

There are two winds blowing now on and in Earth.

1.  Lies and deception

2. Divine Truth/Reality.

Lies and deceptions has being ruling and reigning far too long. I ti sis time to the Divine Truth/Reality to rule and reign, and it will not rule and reign unless the lies and deception mind-set change their minds to operate in Divine Truth/Reality, Harmony, Order, and Balance. It is up to each and everyone of us to be constantly changing mental lanes, and mentally Drive on towards Divine Truth/Reality, (HOB) mental HIGHWAY. We are all conscious Energy and when that Conscious Energy is mentally operating in (HOB), we will have created a Divine world the world mind-set needs to be and See.

-----------------

Natural Mystic in the Air-Bob Marley

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bob+marley/natural+mystic_20021724.html

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bob+marley/natural+mystic_20021724.html ]
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
Can't keep them down -
If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
I won't tell no lie;
If you listen carefully now you will hear:
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air.

REPARATIONS NOW

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

MPs debate changes to organ donations law

A bill which would introduce "opt-out" consent rules in England passes its first stage in Parliament.

Stephen Fry recovering from prostate cancer surgery

The presenter had surgery for prostate cancer and says "it all seemed to go pretty well".

Drug errors cause appalling harm and deaths, says Hunt

Mistakes made by the NHS in England could be a factor in thousands of deaths a year

Sipping acidic fruit teas can wear away teeth, says study

Even unsweetened drinks are acidic and should not be drunk between meals, researchers say.

'Mini-tumours' created to battle cancer

The lab-grown versions made from a patient's cancer can predict whether drugs will actually work.

Are sick migrants avoiding NHS doctors over deportation fears?

Should doctors continue to hand over names and addresses to immigration officers, asks the NHS in England.

Warning over fake piercing magnet craze

One 12-year-old boy had to have part of his bowel removed after swallowing the magnetic balls.

Consultants criticise 'catastrophic' rise in 12-hour A&E waits

Hospital consultants warn over patient safety as the longest waits to be seen in emergency units rise.

Anti-depressants: Major study finds they work

Scientists hail "good news for patients" as analysis finds 21 drugs reduce symptoms of depression.

Asthma inhalers recalled in device alert

Specific batches of Ventolin Accuhaler and Seretide Accuhaler do not deliver the full dose.

NHS 'dangerously' short of 100,000 staff

Figures show one in 12 posts in England is unfilled - enough to staff 10 large hospitals.

Review ordered into epilepsy drug, vaginal mesh and Primodos

The PM wants concerns over a pregnancy test, vaginal mesh implants and an epilepsy drug to be looked at.

Red wine compound 'could help tooth decay and gum disease fight'

Polyphenols found in red wine helped fend off harmful bacteria in the mouth, a study finds.

Tool 'names and shames' hidden drug trials

Institutions that fail to report the results of drug trials will be named on a new website.

Partially paralysed man blinks to communicate

Simon Field might not be able to move but he can still communicate, by blinking.

FaceTime chat 'saves woman's life'

Woman notices her sister is suffering from a stroke while they spoke on a FaceTime call.

Alfie Evans: Sick toddler’s life support ‘can end’

Doctors can stop providing life support to Alfie Evans against his parents' wishes, a court rules.

WHO warns of soaring rates of measles in Europe

There was a four-fold increase in cases in 2017 compared with the previous year.

Ovarian cancer: Persistent tummy bloating can be sign, charity warns

Only a third of women would see a doctor despite it being a major symptom, a survey suggests.

Share your NHS stories and memories with the BBC

As the NHS turns 70 we want to hear from doctors, nurses, porters and patients, past and present about your memories and experiences

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service