...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Take the WACPtv 2010 (6-Point) MEMBER SURVEY CHALLENGE...please help us to help you better.!

Today we deleted 68 Members who had not contributed since they joined and tomorrow we will be deleting more non participaters. (UPDATE July 11, 2010 - 968 members suspended). This is all in the interest of progress. We have had time to get to know people and VIEW their habits and have determined who we want to GO FORWARD WIITH. Now we HAVE TO get down to ONLY 150 MEMBERS. We now just need to hear from you on what do you think.

UPDATE 7.23.2010:
Through a negotiation with Ning, we are now able to reinstate suspended members.
WELCOME BACK HOME!
Now we woud like to extend an opportunity to all Members to START OVER & MAKE A GOOD
NAME & SET A GOOD RECORD FOR YOURSELF AND FOR YOUR COMMUNITY..

Please take a moment to answer a few questions so we may service our Remaining Community Members better;

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Hassan 678 927-9110

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bill you do just great...
Thank you Bill, ii understand.
I love all of this grear network!!!
Thank you for all you are doing!!!

I support You Hassan and The WACPTv Family. I have to prioritize every aspect of my life. I am going to call you and let you know what my plans are for future invovlement with WACPTv.

Y! Big Story: Facebook slap

As if the IPO fumble and lawsuit pile-on weren't a couple black eyes for Facebook, now comes an insult even more wounding: People are just boredwith the social network.

A Reuters/Ipsos poll counted 34% of its users slacking off, compared with six months ago.

The most frequent Facebook users are aged 18 to 34, according to the survey, with 60 percent of that group being daily users. Among people aged 55 years and above, 29 percent said they were daily users. Of the 34 percent spending less time on the social network, their chief reason was that the site was "boring," "not relevant" or "not useful." Privacy concerns ranked third. (June 4, Reuters)

Wait, wouldn't that mean people are bored with their friends? Is it really more IPO letdown? Could the introverts be rebelling? Or is it all of the above? Let's check out the status updates and a few reader comments along the way, and see whether the Facebook beatdown can get any worse (hint: It does).

more

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/y-big-story-facebook-slap-...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service