...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Take the WACPtv 2010 (6-Point) MEMBER SURVEY CHALLENGE...please help us to help you better.!

Today we deleted 68 Members who had not contributed since they joined and tomorrow we will be deleting more non participaters. (UPDATE July 11, 2010 - 968 members suspended). This is all in the interest of progress. We have had time to get to know people and VIEW their habits and have determined who we want to GO FORWARD WIITH. Now we HAVE TO get down to ONLY 150 MEMBERS. We now just need to hear from you on what do you think.

UPDATE 7.23.2010:
Through a negotiation with Ning, we are now able to reinstate suspended members.
WELCOME BACK HOME!
Now we woud like to extend an opportunity to all Members to START OVER & MAKE A GOOD
NAME & SET A GOOD RECORD FOR YOURSELF AND FOR YOUR COMMUNITY..

Please take a moment to answer a few questions so we may service our Remaining Community Members better;

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Hassan 678 927-9110

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sphincter bands and my soul all squinched at the same time. I began to wonder if I have done enough in the past 6 months for my Lord and Master not to delete me from his roll book. Have I been active in life, active in love, active in Mercy, active in Grace, active in forgiveness----------------oh my, my, my, my my!!!!! This deleting stuff is a boogerbear. Is that what the earthquake did to Haiti 6 months ago to this date? Did it delete Porte-au-Prince?
ii wouldn't compare it to Haiti Yolantha,,, not unless the people of Port au Prince were not actively helping themselves and supporting their community. We will be producing a video of THE MISSION OF THIS NEW COMMUNITY. In it, we will ask members to sign up if they agree. If not, please don't waste your or our time... smile))) but it did sorta feel like God looking over the records of each member and seeing that they had or had not participated. Like Judgement Day on-line. But nobody got hurt, injured or killed. They can always go someplace else and do nothing there. Maybe that place will allow them to just be another number... NOT US,,, WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE and that is all about doing and being... LIVE AND DIRECT ACTION!
Yes Felecia you are right. We learn from our mistakes and this second time around we will produce a MISSION VIDEO. It will walk you through the why's, the what's and the who's so all will be on the same page. It will be an exciting venture that we will be able to build from this first experience.
I will give you a call tomorrow. I work evenings and the past weekend. Talk with you soon. I want to continue to be a part of this community. I just have not taken advantages of the privileges. Janice
your are on target---creativity is not passive it is active and action---one always has some thing to show for it, even a creative idea leads to action or perhaps it is just a thought. I'm anxious to see whaz next
Continue
It wasn't a priority to those who did not show; there are also the factors of time, zones and distance, in our virtual community
Since January my Internet activity has been quite irregular
Interesting! yes, motivational
No person/thing has ever tried
GREETINGS AND KEEPING IT REAL, I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS!!!
As of today 7/16/2010, I have received 6 emails of members that have been suspended. and they want to know WHY?
Well, just think if Ning never decided to make the new change. I would have not received these emails. Well, let me help you with Why you were suspended? Over the past two years a few of our family members have been working hard but smart to help build WACPTV community. With over 1,300 members, there may have been only 20-25 at the most that contributed to keeping this community up and going. Now with the new changes and the decision to suspend members that is just here doing Nothing, you ask WHY?.

Here is my question: With the remaining family members WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE TABLE TO HELP PUSH OUR COMMUNITY ONE, MAYBE TWO OR THREE STEPS FURTHER TO OUR GOAL?
Thanks Shay,,, you are sooo very correct. "WHY WAS I SUSPENDED, I DIDN'T DO NOTHING?"
WELL,,, THAT IS WHY RIGHT THERE!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service