...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Take the WACPtv 2010 (6-Point) MEMBER SURVEY CHALLENGE...please help us to help you better.!

Today we deleted 68 Members who had not contributed since they joined and tomorrow we will be deleting more non participaters. (UPDATE July 11, 2010 - 968 members suspended). This is all in the interest of progress. We have had time to get to know people and VIEW their habits and have determined who we want to GO FORWARD WIITH. Now we HAVE TO get down to ONLY 150 MEMBERS. We now just need to hear from you on what do you think.

UPDATE 7.23.2010:
Through a negotiation with Ning, we are now able to reinstate suspended members.
WELCOME BACK HOME!
Now we woud like to extend an opportunity to all Members to START OVER & MAKE A GOOD
NAME & SET A GOOD RECORD FOR YOURSELF AND FOR YOUR COMMUNITY..

Please take a moment to answer a few questions so we may service our Remaining Community Members better;

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Hassan 678 927-9110

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, I feel like I'm in a Creativity Pageant or Creative Idol Contest. Who will be the top 150 Creative People?
Okay, for me I'd like to know the top 10 things I can do that I can pull from to keep myself active and furthering the goal of this network. Such that I could do 3 of the things per month and still be considered active.

Mama Haiti
aka
Yolantha Harrison-Pace
Thanks for that question. It will be answered within our NEW MEMBER ENTRY EXAMINATION
where all members will have to TAKE BEFORE SIGNING UP. This will put everyone on the same page with what is expected if you decide to become a member. Just a hint to your question would be that we collectively will produce a marketable product every week... This product will be our trademark and our claim to on-line fame and promotion.
ii never thought of it being a competition but Ning has helped us to come to this
NEW START OVER with people who know and understand the power of the internet
when utilized collectively. We may have never changed the process of entry and just
kept adding on numbers of inactive people. Now that we have to pay, we have to look
at people as value. Some had no value because they added nothing but just aother number
which helped to make us JUST ANOTHER COMMUNITY. Now we will be able to achieve more
with less numbers and spread our value to become a CIRLE OF POWER AND INFLUENCE...
STAY TUNED!
i like every thing. I wish I was able to contribute financially. It was nice meeting you online.
Why thank you for responding. We only know if we hear from members.
Unfortunately so many of our exMembers did not tell us or show us.
Greetings, Just wanted to stop through again and let my Family here @ WACPtv know they are truly LOVED and I will do all in my POWER to help our Family move and SUCCEED in any way that I CAN...Some may not understand ME, but that's OK. One thing you will understand about ME, I will always give you my BEST and I will always BELIEVE from WITHIN FIRST, because by doing that everyone around ME will BELIEVE IN ME...Peace & Hugs Always!!!
SHAY

FaceBook is a vast network, some how they have manged to blend everyone together. Me I like the mobility I can do all this on a smart phone just about 24/7 even if am traveling
Yes I think its kinda hard to understand, most of the members do not the computer savvy like some of us. So more or less they would like those keys to those secrets. This may begin to draw them closer to wacptv.
I love to here something like this (" You know someone at we are creative people show this to me ")
I have had more contact with than most of the members here, It's like theres know one here but me. you know you what I mean :))
yes, for me who doesn't know what it means to be an affiliate or understand an awards program. Need a brief mouth to mouth.
Yolantha
Thanks Shay for checking in to this Members Survey and
THANKS A MILLION for your continued support.
You are appreciated and loved as a WACPtv Team NetWorker.

CONGRATULATIONS "SHAY - THE VIDEO QUEEN"
psychodelic shack dat's where its at

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service