...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

I want to personally thank the Members of WACPtv who have signed up and have been persistent in keeping in contact with the vital information you post, check out, comment on and pass on to others. Without your presence and participation there would be no on-line community called WACPtv.ning.com.

Now, you may or may not know that the site was deactivated (turned off) Friday Dec. 13, 2013 most of the day for NON PAYMENT. This was the first time in over 5 years that the site has been deactivated.

As site creator and head administrator, it was quite a blow emotionally and financially to see it have to be turned off because of NON PAYMENT. If I had the funds myself, I would gladly pay the $300. yearly cost and not have to worry about $25. monthly payment to Ning and an additional $15. per month to maintain WACP.tv (presently also off) which provide us with an interactive Community Magazine.

Thanks to our Member Administrators Queen Diane Friday and Queen IsIs (paying $49.90) the site is now back up but that was surely AN EMBARRASSING MOMENT to say the least.

So now that we are paid up on WACPtv.ning.com for the month thru December 20th, here is WHAT WE CAN DO COLLECTIVELY to make sure funds are available from now on and this will never happen again:

1. If you can DONATE ($1. - $5. or more) often or WHENEVER YOU CAN, it would be greatly appreciated and put to good use for advancing your (our) community forward.

2. By making a donation to the list of WACPtv videos, we will also have funds in the PayPal account to draw from and we will ship your DVDs the next business day.

3. By utilizing and/or suggesting to others, to USE THE WACP IMAGE DESIGNERS SERVICES, funds will also be available in the PayPal account.

Whether you utilize METHODS (1.) (2.) or (3.), we all can continue to have this great experience within THE MOST ORGANIZED COMMUNITY ON-LINE... WACPtv.

We want to KEEP WACPtv a FREE site but as you see funds have to come from the collective of us who have a few Dollars to spare every once and a while.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CONTINUED COOPERATION and CONSIDERATION.

Hassan TheArtiste Raheem

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2 dollars a month tx 12 months equal $24.00.

I will pay the above to cover my monthly/almost a 1 yr. contribution.

REPARATIONS NOW

Sure, I have been receiving Information here for years.. I will do the donation...

Thanks in advance Bro. James.

On December 23, 2013, I will turn 70. Most of my classmates  are dead or in critically bad health conditions but I am thankful for the ability to be HEALTHY, ACTIVE and COMMUNICATING on one of the best state-of-the-arts MEDIAS available in the world. Sometimes we overlook our GIFTS and take them for granted. 

Thanks Queen IsIs. You have been LETTING YOUR LIGHT SHINE regularly here on WACPtv. Because of your postings, I have learned soo much and will continue to do so daily. And this donation is surely not your first.

YES... REPARATIONS NOW!

Brother Hassan, 

We got your back. Sending a little something to help out and you have raised our awareness of our need to make a regular donation to keep you on the air. This spot is too valuable to allow to die. Keep up your invaluable work as we move closer to the end of the "Gentile Times". Shalom, my brother. 

Thanks Brother Wes for the comment and for the thoughtful donation. It will be put to use immediately in catching up with the bills. We have made it through over 5 years without a disconnection before now and we will make it through another 5 x 5 years without another THANKS TO WACPtv MEMBERS like you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service