"...........

NOVEMBER 2017:... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!  ... PLEASE STUDY AND ENDORSE THE "BELIZE GOTI TALENT" CAMPAIGN CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW LIVE SUCCESS COVERAGE.   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

REPARATIONS NOW, OR WE NEED TO PREPARE TO GO OUT OF THE BLACK AFRIKAN BEINGS BUSINESS (GLOBALLY)

THE PURPOSE of this Forum is to highlight and discuss vital issues pertaining to REPAIRING the damages caused during the process of Slavery and Colonialization which has impacted it's victims up to this very day and beyond. The Repairing process can start from among and within the people who were affected and the responsibilities must be shared from without, those people, corporations and countries who had a hand in this dehumanizing exploitation of Afro-Descendant People in America and worldwide. 

"I know you weren't there, but it was done in your name, until you stop it." ... James Baldwin

There are many MUST SEE VIDEOS ABOUT REPARATIONS. This first one aired one day before the last Million Man March. Where was this conversation during the MMM? Dr. Kuba Abu Koss-Supports reparations-Reparations petition presented to Geneva Convention in Switzerland (when? Omar Bradley supports Reparations-African Americans have Amputations of our God, our language everything that made us Human beings.An then you will hear one of our people's enemies, Edmund Peterson Against Reparations. It is time for us to fight for our children, because we are losing our children and we are losing ourselves.

http://livinglegacy.ning.com/group/40acresandamule/forum/topics/rep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFoLoeNPNL0&feature=player_embedded

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's an interesting "Homesteading" program.  In 1663 the American colony of South Carolina awarding new White settlers 20 acres of Farmland for every Afrikan Male Slave that they brought over.  Afrikan Female Slaves were worth 10 acres of Farmland for every female Afrikan Slave.  Why am I not surprised?  Maybe it's because when you are dealing with the agents of evil, there's nothing these agents can do anymore to shock a person.  And, that's a good thing because anger and analysis cannot occupy the same space.  I can't think and solve problems when I'm angry.  (Just thinking out loud)

The best thing about these facts is how this all will end up in spite of

the analysis of dehumanization. The bottom shall rise to the top. NO,

it may not seem like that will ever happen but we will live to see it in

our lifetime... it is just that close.

Bro Hassan:

I couldn't agree with you more.  If we can get that common vision of "Victory".  Otherwise we known as unity.  It's time to fight to win.  I'm tired of just reacting to constant attacks on us.   we need Better more innovative Public and Stealth organizing and mobilization.    But, is there a prize that we can all relate to?  Is the prize Peace and Prosperity? ...or ...is a Reparations Check from the Whiteman? ....  This confidence that we can win is missing in my opinion, and this is what needs to be restored.

Black Power!

Yes Bro Ifa, all of this is needed but it will not happen with
those leaders we look to nor will it happen with the masses. It
(the winning hand) will be dealt by a very few mostly unknown
individuals working collectively on high energy goals that will
represent the masses. While many will awake in this day, the
true power will come from only a hand full operating in smart
power teams. We can just about forget about trying to wake up
the masses to get anything significate done. The masses are followers
and they all follow the leader... whom ever that may be at the time.

Two countries demand reparation for African slave trade

UNITED NATIONS (CMC) – The Antiguan and Vincentian prime ministers, in separate speeches to the United Nations yesterday, demanded reparations for injustices suffered by African slaves and their descendants, whose legacy has slowed their advancement as people and nations.

Antigua and Barbuda Prime Minister Baldwin Spencer and his St Vincent and the Grenadines counterpart, Dr Ralph Gonsalves, told the UN that segregation and violence against people of African descent have impaired their capacity for advancement as nations, communities and individuals.

“Antigua and Barbuda has long argued that the legacy of slavery, segregation, and racial violence against peoples of African descent have severely impaired our advancement as nations, communities and individuals across the economical, social and political spectra,” Spencer said.

READ MORE

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Two-countries-demand-reparation...

DEBATE IN THE HOUSE OF LORDS ON REPARATIONS

Slavery: Legacy

The official record from Hansard of the debate initiated by Lord Gifford QC in the House of Lords of the British Parliament on 14th March 1996 concerning the African reparations.

9.18 p.m. Lord Gifford rose to ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will make appropriate reparation to African nations and to the descendants of Africans for the damage caused by the slave trade and the practice of slavery. The noble Lord said: My Lords, the Question raises an issue which is being debated with increasing vigour and intensity by African people around the world; and by African people I mean people of African descent, wherever they live, whether in Africa itself, in the United States, in Great Britain or in the Caribbean, where I now live and practise law.

The issue is this. The under-development and poverty which affect the majority of countries in Africa and in the Caribbean, as well as the ghetto conditions in which many black people live in the United States and elsewhere, are not, speaking in general terms, the result of laziness, incompetence or corruption of African people or their governments. They are in a very large measure the consequences the legacy - of one of the most massive and terrible criminal enterprises in recorded human history; that is, the transatlantic slave trade and the institution of slavery.

The horrendous nature of the enterprise of African slavery is well known and documented. Around 20 million young people were kidnapped, taken in

chains across the Atlantic and sold into slavery in the plantations of the New World. Millions more died in transit in the dungeons of the castles such as Gore, Elmina and Cape Coast, or in the hell holes under the decks of the slave ships. It was without doubt, in the fullest sense of the term, a crime against humanity.

READ MORE

http://www.rastafarivisions.com/reparationsdebate

WE NEED TO REVISIT THIS ... AND REVISIT IT AGAIN, UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT!

OUR ANCESTORS DEMAND REDEMPTION.

Delete

WE NEED TO REVISIT THIS ... AND REVISIT IT AGAIN, UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT!

OUR ANCESTORS DEMAND REDEMPTION.

-----------------------------

Beloved IS, I salute and bow to your comments.

If we are looking for the results of anything we are attempting to do, when we are not consistent in what we do, NO RESULTS.

URGENT Dialogue is needed especially among the Black Afrikan females, because she is the first to be used to destroy the Black Afrikan Kingdom once Divine family and she should be the first to CRY our REPARATIONS NOW (Globally), along with the few true raw and real Black Afrikan males left among us.

Apparently the Black Afrikan females haven't been scorned enough, because hell will not know no fury like a woman SCORNED.

Most Black Afrikan females are clueless as tot the below.

1. A NATION WILL RISE NO HIGHER THAN ITS WOMAN.

2. THE DESTINY OF THE BLACK AFRIKAN WOMAN. IS THE DESTINY OF THE WORLD.

Some animals in the wilderness will do BY ANY/ALL/BEST Means necessary to save the CUBS.

What kind of animals are we when we do not Save Self, children/family?

It is sad to witness that most Black Afrikan females do not even know her self worth and have no Divine Value.

Without DIALOGUE, NO Divine Solutions.

REPARATIONS NOW, Black Afrikan females, or we will remain a part of the killing, stealing and destroying of self and the Black Afrikan Kingdom.

Watch closely during the next fraud elections, and we will see exactly most of the Black Afrikan females are for, Lucifer, Satan, Devils, who responsible for the killing, stealing and destruction of true Afrikan teacher/leaders both (genders), and Beloved Mother and Father Land Beloved Afrika.

Destroy the BEE in a BEE Honey Kingdom, and the rest of the bees will be no more good until they have found another Female BEE to BE the Divine female BEE in the BE/Bee Kingdom.

There are no more excuses for the Black Afrikan woman to rise to the magnitude Ultimate conscious. NO MORE. We become Killer BEES/BE's when we do not save the Black Afrikan Kingdom.

The Black Afrikan females are the conscious REPARATIONS that will get our enslaved Ancestors REPARATIONS NOW.

DR. Ray Hagin. When we deny we have been hook winked, bamboozled, lied too, we are dangerous people.

She (most) Black Afrikan females:

Walks into a room with her fancy corporate outfits. Underneath that, she lives in denial of true self.

She carries all the worldly degrees, and yet beneath them all, she lives sin denial.

She sells herself to Politics, and underneath all that, she is in denial.

She sells herself to Hollywood, and beneath the acting, she is in denial.

She sells/prostitutes herself in Religions, and beneath all that, she lives in denial.

Danger in a different way, meaning when the Black Afrikan females loves (LSD), Lucifer, Satan, Devil, more than she loves what is Divinely right, she is Dangerous to the Black Afrikan Kingdom.

Dangerous Lyrics

http://www.asklyrics.com/display/michael-jackson/dangerous-lyrics.htm

The way she came into the place
I knew right then and there
There was something different
About this girl

The girl was persuasive
The girl I could not trust
The girl was bad
The girl was dangerous

There is something DIFFERENT and Special about the Black Afrikan females, and it is that special Difference that will bring about our people DIVINE SOLUTIONS, Salvation, Liberation and Freedom, IF only She knew her DIVINE value and self worth.
REPARATIONS NOW

Divine Isis:

I'm misunderstood quite often.  But, it only disturbs me when my "Nationalists" colleagues pretend not to understand what I mean about Reparations and Self determination.  In my mind, we will have Reparations when I can eat food grown by myself and other Afrikan Hands.  When my Queens asks me to build her a house and I have the power to do it on command.  When the Afrikan Education system has as its sole purpose, the education of our youth to preserve and maintain our culture for growth and prosperity.   Free Health care from Afrikan Doctors, New scientific discoveries for the World from an Afrikan perspective. Notice that none of these line items put as a priority getting a check from the Whiteman and his co-conspirators.  There is no monetary sum from the Federal Reserve that can replace what was lost.  And, while there is no monetary sum that can repay us.  The social cost would be to return the infrastructure that they took and let us live in peace.  I'm working on getting an electronic copy of the Book "The Negotiations" .. Fiction at this time, but good reading about a separate Nation within the US. Which we all no is a launching pad to return home.

PART TWO

There is nothing retarded and mentally Ill about those who are protesting for their Divine rights. Those who do not join in some shape, fashion, or form, are the ones that are retarded and mentally ill. Retarded and mentally ill people do not know that which is their Saviors. Divine Free Critical Thinkers protestors Occupy Wall Street are Critical thinkers in the area they are pursuing.

If we are to learn how not to be FEARFUL, then keep observing this Occupy Wall Street protest.

Our people have yet to realize that, We Are the Judge. We Are The Jury. We Are the Executioners, because what happened to us, happened to us, and REPARATIONS NOW is the Weapon and Tool, the EXECUTIONER.

ALL EUROPEANS AREN’T Evil. All the Evil Oppressors children aren’t evil. As we can see many are fed up with the BS, B_ _ L  S_ _T and Belief System and

It was revealed to me years ago, that it may very well be the evil oppressors’ children who will come to the rescue that will save us all. Our Black Afrikan people whether they realize it or not, they/we are the Divine Saviors for our people and the world. We are, so far, witnessing that our people aren’t going to make that move, so the Divine Essence Energy coming from the evil oppressors’ children seems to be the Divine Saviors thus far.

I saw a Bumper Sticker on a car years ago that said. DO THE PLANET A FAVOR, AND KILL YOURSELF.

Right away I had to find out what those words meant. To a non critical thinker, innocent person that could mean commit suicide and the planet will be better off if they aren’t here. Then I had to go deeper into meditation to find the other meaning to those words. When I realized the two dualities of our being, one profane and one Divine, I realized that the other meaning meant, kill and destroy (within) our Psyche DNA Soul Mind, kill the profane parasite (ego), jealousy, envy, strife, malice, confusion…and the likes of (within) so that we all can live in Harmony, Order, and Balance, which meant we can live as worthy being on Earth, Divine life way of living and thinking.

When we The People do not kill and destroy the profanes, the Prison Cells Many Choose to live in (within) our Psyche DNA Soul Mind, kill the profane parasite (ego), jealousy, envy, strife, malice, confusion…and the likes of (within), those profane Walls (within) we will continue to have another type of mental ill Occupy Wall Street in the center of our MINDS, that will prevent us from doing the Divine right things.

Can anyone say right now, that they have witnessed those Occupy Wall Street protestors, operating in, jealousy, envy, strife, malice, confusion…and the likes of?  

When we witness most of our people fighting over who drank the last bit of Kool Aid, we find a people mentally ill, and we will never get our Divine Solutions.

Is an unexamined life worth living. (Socrates)

REPARATIONS NOW Black Afrikan people, or we need to go out of the Black Afrikan people business, that which we consented to.

Beloved One:

I have shard over this Internet in other forums/missives that everything is a Teacher.

For so long our people have had countless Divine Windows of Opportunities to 24/7 advocate, demand, command, CHANT our enslaved Ancestors REPARATIONS NOW (Globally).

Observing what the protestors was doing in Libya, and what we see happening  with Occupy Wall Street, these are Divine  teaching Tools for the true Black Afrikaans to learn about how to go about getting our enslaved Ancestors Reparations now.

These protest, marches, rallies, petitions we see going on with Occupy Wall Street, the plans and strategies are already laid out for our people to use to get our own Divine Solutions done.

One of the female protestors (Occupy Wall Street), said still some are creating other issues to be addressed in the Occupy Wall Street protest. Incorporating other issues in this movement will only increase more protestors which is great.

Here we are, most Black Afrikan people sitting on the sidelines cheering on the oppressors children, who I am seeing by what they are doing, is a Divine thing that if the results are achieved, their protest is not only for them, but for us all. Yet, most of our people aren’t even willing to join in with REPARATIONS NOW T- Shirts, banners, Chanting REPARATIONS NOW. The Occupy Wall Street in other words is REPARATIONS NOW for the people who was robbed, is being robbed, and will continue to be robbed. Hitting this evil oppressors system with REPARATIONS NOW in the midst of the protest which will not be out of order, we the Black Afrikan people will get our Ancestors Reparations Ball running.

In the area I live in (small) nothing has started as of yet. Should it get started, I will most certainly have a Sign and T-Shirt with REPARATIONS NOW on it and a poster also as I chant our enslaved Ancestors REPARATIONS NOW.

There is a saying: THIS LIFE WE LIVE, IS NOT FOR SELF ALONE. Those protestors (Occupy Wall Street) are proving that statement to be true. Their protest is not for them alone, but for all who have been robbed, and again, many just sit idle doing nothing in the way of joining them with our REPARATIONS NOW issues.

In the Art of War, when the oppressors’ plate is full, that is the best time to add more on the oppressor’s plate. Our people fail to realize that the Surprise Ultimate attack against the Oppressors is the weapon and tool call REPARTIONS NOW.

This may very well be the last Divine Opportunity for our people to actually get our enslaved ancestors REPARATIONS NOW. If we do not join in with the Occupy Wall Street they who also holding our enslaved ancestors Reparations Now, if we do not join in, we need to stop speaking about any Justice from the oppressors, because we aren’t Being the Justice as we witness what those who are doing Now with Occupy Wall Street.  Most of our people will just continue to be enslaves/subservient beggars, they who are fearful of putting in the Divine work to get our Divine Solutions, Divine work we are witnessing with the Occupy Wall Street Protestors.

So many of our people are fearful of going out to do the Divine works as we are witnessing with Occupy Wall Street, fearful if they go out into the streets a Lion (evil oppressors System  will eat them up, not realizing that the evil Wolves (within) Profane Ego) is telling the people, Not to get into this Divine fight for Justice, the evil Fearful wolf (within) holding people from getting Divine Justice.  The REPARATIONS NOW (DOGG’s) Divine Opportunity Goddesses/Gods, needs to be in this Divine fight for divine Justice.

How can we go about adding our demands, REPARATIONS NOW incorporating our REPARATIONS NOW into the Occupy Wall Street Protest?

Is 24/7, advocacy, demanding, commanding Chanting REPARATIONS NOW, it is a part of being WE Are Creative People (Globally)? “H” YES IT IS. Because to be We Are Creative People means we are to be Divine Free Critical Thinkers, lien holders of our own conscious, non conformist to evil concepts and ideas, what a true Realist is and ought to be.

I do not see the protestors turning us down once we have shared with them the reasons for doing so. WE MUST BRING EVERYTHING TO THE OPPRESSORS TABLES.

Who killed and destroyed all the black Afrikan people? They committed mental suicide by not doing the Divine right thing. If doing the Divine right thing was a CRIME, will our people be guilty of it?

The Noose around the evil oppressors Neck is REPARATIONS NOW. Hang them High with the REPARATIONS NOW, weapon and tool. If not, many are in love with the oppressors and subscribe to LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, as the enemies are killing, stealing, and destroying our people and others. It is a mental illness to Love someone who is killing, stealing and destroying the people.

The most powerful weapon and tool the evil oppressors used on our people day one of enslavement, and still using is the Black Afrikan females. DUMB her down, make her mentally impotent, and there goes the Black Afrikan Kingdom. She (most) can not even save herself, until She (most) return back to her once Original DIVINE Mind-set, that mind-set that will save the whole world.

When we Know, not believe, Know the difference between that which is Profane and that which is Divine, we will know how to Read People minds, and when we are able to read people minds, the below picture is what we see in a profane, jealousy, envy, strife, malice, confusion mind-set, all that which is the profane parasite (ego) hell duality mind-set, the House mind that Evil built and in accordance to the Willie Lynch letter, that type of mind-set is still in operation..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Black Afrikan females, we are the REPARATIONS for our people, when we are 24/7 advocating, demanding, commanding, Chanting (globally) REPARATIONS NOW.

The question in these Divine Knowing, not believing, Knowing times, the question is are we the Black Afrikan females ready to be the below Divine Spirit or remain the spiritless (dead) figure above. Are we ready with the whole Armor of Divine righteousness inside and outside to save the other Troy Davis? Keep in mind Black Afrikan females, no matter how we dress, how many degrees we have, fancy this that and the other, many are spiritless Corpses DEAD WOMAN WALKING, on/in Earth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If we the Black Afrikan females can See what the Divine Seers see in most of us, we will Divinely rise consciously, and DO THE DIVINE RIGHT THING. IT IS ONLY KNOWING AND BEING THE DIVINE TRUTH/REALITY THAT WE WILL CONSCIOULSY RISE. ACCEPT IT OR REJECTED. IT IS HAVING A REJECT MIND-SET THAT REJECTS.

IF IT AIN’T RAW, IT AIN’T REAL!!!. IF IT AIN’T REAL, IT AIN’T RAW!!!

I AM LOVING OUR PEOPLE PERPETUALLY TO THE POINT, I CANNOT HOLD BACK THAT WHICH IS HOLDING US BACK, AND THAT IS THE DIIVNE TRUTH/REALITY, OUR SAVIOR.

When our Youth looks at us and do not see us as Divine Saviors, and they tell us off with the Divine Truth/Reality they see, we aren’t to readily draw the they are being DISRESPECTFUL towards us. How in the “h” is telling us the Real and Raw Truth/Reality about our do nothing selves DISRESPECTFUL? See how mentally is that is.

When our Youth see us waiting on this so called Jesus figure and the likes of, we the Black Afrikan females are enemies to self, the children and the entire Black Afrikan Kingdom.

Black Afrikan females, WAKE THE “F” UP, The FACTS Up. We have been sleeping far too long. Countless Alarm clocks have gone off, and we hit the SNOOZE button for over 400 years.

The (most) Black Afrikaans female Once Divine sacred physical and mental Womb is Now full of deadly poison and highly evilly contaminated.

The (most) Black Afrikan males, Once Divine physical and mental SPERM is Now full of deadly poison and highly evilly contaminated.

If the Sperm and Egg could have a conversation between the two before connecting, conversing as to which Black Afrikan parents they desire to come forth in as a child, me being the Egg, I would tell the Sperm Oh “H” No, I would prefer as the Egg, to Fry rather than be born in the present mentally ill (most) Black Afrikan parents are, born into that type of physical and mental womb that is gravely diseased.

A great example: Children born into the profane religious physical and mental womb of the Black Afrikan females coming from the profane Sperm of the religious Black Afrikan males, those children minds are being terrorized with lies and deception, they are mentally dead until they come to their own critical thinking mind-set later in life, when it should have been taught to them early on by the parents SPIRITUALLY DEAD BEAT SO CALLED PARENTS.

The Divine Value of a Black Afrikan females is to no to participate in no Religions, Politics (military), and Hollywood, the Trinities of the VAMPIRE suck the Life out of the people System.

For the Black Afrikan females to not consciously rise to the magnitude of their once Divine Original conscious, She becomes, knowingly/unknowingly a co-signer to killing, stealing and destroying the black Afrikan Kingdom. She consents to the abortion of her own mind and the children. She Miscarry her Divine Mission/Assignment, because the lies and deception within her, knowingly/unknowingly serves as the BIRTH CONTROL. The Condom of lies and deception prevents her from giving birth to the real and raw Divine Truth/Reality, Harmony, Order, and balance, the Unification of our people.

I am fully aware that there are some serious about seriousness Black Afrikan females among us, who are doing the Divine right thing, and they alone can not get what we need done Divinely.

I speak mostly to the Black Afrikan females, they who were the Divine first teachers in/on Earth. I speak to them because we must (Action) word, must come together and dialogue with each other absent of all religions, so we can be come One in what we need to do. No dialogue, no Divine solutions.

At sometime in our Maturing we must come to realize that we should be Divinely teaching the males the Divine Value of who we are, when we learn who we truly are, and not the so called profane so called leaders in religion teaching us our Divine Value. They are the ones who keep the Black Afrikan females in evil iniquities by keeping her sucking on the sour Milk, CRACK call religions. How in the “H” a so called leader in religion going to speak about the Divine Value of a woman, when he has her in Profane HolyLOCK DOWN. www.holylockdown.com. A true Brother Jeremiah Camara, and www.slave sermon.com.

To prove to us that those who are so called religious leaders do not know the Divine Value of a woman, they keep the woman in religion and do not tell her the raw and real Truth/Reality, and that is they the so called leaders have bamboozled, hook winked and lied to her. For those among us who loves to be lied to by the so called leaders in religions the Evil snake Charmers, we/you are liars and deceivers to embrace their lies and deception.

When the Black Afrikan females are in religions, she is a slave/enslaved/subservient in that religion and the evil Massa are the so called leaders in the religions that looks like us, the charlatans, mountebanks, ilk’s, pimps/prostitutes, sociopath, psychopath, narcissists, vampires, snakes, rats, dogs, pigs/hogs…and the likes of robbing the Black Afrikan females once Divine right mind-set. How many times do we have to be robbed, before we realized we are being robbed, over and over again? It is only a WHORE/Ho who would allow any and everything to enter her once Sacred physical and mental Womb.

Quotes: A few of many.

Condemnation, without investigation is the ultimate ignorance. (Einstein)

Truth is a treason to lies (Ron Paul)

Only a fool can fool another fool, but the wise among us sees them both. (Osiris)

When we unaware of the real Truth/Reality, a lie will appear as truth/reality (Osiris)

REPARATIONS NOW, or we need to prepare to go out of the Black Afrikan people Business.

Sperm and Egg Conversation (Copyright@2011)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Women advised to sleep on side to help prevent stillbirth

The risk of stillbirth is doubled if women go to sleep on their backs in the last trimester, a study finds.

Social care: MPs seek cross-party group to 'sustain' NHS

Ninety MPs write to the PM, saying patients are being "failed" by strained NHS social care services.

Dog owners lowers early death risk, study finds

Researchers found a lower risk of cardiovascular disease in owners of dogs, especially hunting breeds.

Autism concern over home schooling rise in Wales

Many autistic children are struggling to cope in schools and are being removed, a charity warns.

Boots 'breaking' morning-after pill promise, say Labour MPs

MPs urge the pharmacy to complete its roll-out of cheaper contraception across all of its stores.

First gene-editing in human body attempt

Gene-editing has been attempted on cells inside a patient, in a world first by doctors in California.

Dying mother's bid to raise funds to keep her children out of care

Sam Kyme has motor neurone disease and wants her two sons to live with her sister in Australia.

'Breakthrough' breast cancer drugs get NHS approval

Two new treatments can slow cancer down and delay the need for chemotherapy, research shows.

Depression link between fathers and teenage children, says study

Men who don't seek help for depression could have an impact on their children, a study suggests.

Tia has epidermolysis bullosa - known as 'butterfly skin'

Four-year-old Tia is hoping for pioneering treatment for her fragile skin condition.

Mental health trusts restrain patients 'every 10 minutes'

More patients and staff are being injured during incidents of restraint, according to new figures.

Young people out of love with their own bodies, says report

Body dissatisfaction can start in children as young as six, warns the Youth Select Committee.

Supreme Court backs Scottish minimum alcohol pricing

Scotland is set to be the first country in the world to establish a minimum price per unit of alcohol.

Hormone pregnancy test 'no link to harm'

The use of a controversial hormonal pregnancy test between the 1950s and 1970s did not damage unborn children, a scientific review has found.

Commuters urged to help stop suicides through small talk

The "Small Talk Saves Lives" campaign aims to prevent suicides on the UK's rail network.

Main motivation for steroid use 'to enhance image'

More than 680 people who use image and performance-enhancing drugs took part in the survey.

Giving birth on due date 'less risky' for older mums

Stillbirth risk is higher if older pregnant women are left to go over their due date, a study suggests.

Indulgent grandparents 'bad for children's health'

Regular "treating" and over-feeding is a common issue, according to a review of parents' opinions.

FDA approves 'trackable' pill

The schizophrenia tablets have an embedded sensor that tells doctors whether the patient has taken them.

Emotional toll of diabetes 'needs more recognition'

Living with diabetes can lead to significant emotional problems, a survey finds.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service