"..................

WELCOME to the HEALIN ARTS PLACE TO BE...WACPtv.... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR WE STRIVE FOR:... CLICK HERE FOR LATEST PROJECT IN BELIZE.....SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMUNITY & MISSION, FEEL FREE TO (SUPPORT)DONATE ANY AMOUNT AT THIS LINK......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE........ * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Please post articles relating to Renewable Energy in Africa:

South Africa: Renewable Energy Programme to Bring in Billions
www.africanglobe.net
South Africa's Department of Energy says it is expecting R47 billion to be invested in the country through Window 1 of the Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Programme (REIPPP).The department introduced the REIPPP in August 2011, with ...

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Self-taught African Teen Wows M.I.T.
www.youtube.com
15-Year-Old Kelvin Doe is an engineering wizard living in Sierra Leon who scours the trash bins for spare parts, which he uses to build batteries,

Comparison of Energy Tarriffs in Afrika:

The Energy Regulation Board (ERB) has a new board, it will get down to reviewing ZESCO’s proposed tariff increase of 26% for 2012. This graphic will weigh heavily on its mind :
The Energy Regulation Board (ERB) has a new board, it will get down to reviewing ZESCO’s proposed tariff increase of 26% for 2012. This graphic will weigh heavily on its mind :

A full copy of the Ghana Renewable Energy Act (PDF) 2011

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Dec 2, 2011 – Application. Renewable Energy Bill/Law ... Electricity Access, 2011. Ghana's ... The fundamental goal of Ghana's Gov't developmental agenda ...
Electricity from waste water.
Major Advance in Generating Electricity From Wastewater
http://myscienceacademy.org
Engineers at Oregon State University have made a breakthrough in the performance of microbial fuel cells that can produce electricity directly from wastewater, opening the door to a future in which waste treatment plants not only will power themselves, but will sell excess electricity.

Energy-efficient cooking stove debuts in Gambia via SweetCrude Reports - http://tinyurl.com/cypbmax - Subscribe: http://lnkd.in/5SYydn

Energy-efficient cooking stove debuts in Gambia sweetcrudereports.com 20 March 2013, Banjul - The Renewable Energy Association of The Gambia, REAGAM, has introduced [...] - via SweetCrude Reports

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service