................................................................................................................ .... CATALOG                      GARDEN                    NEW AGE IDEAS

CLICK  < SITE MAP HERE: (SPECIAL INTEREST) GROUPS BELOW and EXPERIENCE THE 1ST INTERACTIVE WORLD ALMANAC...  2015DESIGNS                 101Food I 202Com I 303Crafts I 404DataEdu I 505Engn I 606Fashn I 707Health I 808Pform I 909REsta I 110SalesFin I 111SocRef112Visual

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

MEMBER AD SPACE AVAILABLE: wacptv@yahoo.com 

WACPtv: THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE... IN TUNE WITH YOURSELF TOTALLY!

http://wacptv.ning.com/main/search/search?q=image+designers

Badge

Loading…

Events

July 2014
SMTWTFS

RSS

Liberia shuts borders to curb Ebola

Most border crossings in Liberia are closed and communities hit by an Ebola outbreak face quarantine to stop the virus spreading.

'Poor care for hepatitis C virus'

Most people with chronic hepatitis C are not getting treatment which could help clear the virus, an official report says.

Blood donors 'pass on hepatitis E'

Around 1,200 people each year are infected with hepatitis E through donated blood in England, a large study shows.

Fist bumps 'cleaner than handshakes'

Scientists at Aberystwyth University in Wales have shown that more bacteria are transferred by shaking hands, than by fist-bumping or high-fiving.

'Nerve centre for appetite control'

Scientists have found a key cluster of nerve cells that can stop food consumption, according to research in mice.

Sierra Leone Ebola escapee dies

A Sierra Leone woman who fled hospital after testing positive for the Ebola virus has died after turning herself in, health officials tell the BBC.

Six seconds 'can transform health'

Short six-second bursts of vigorous exercise have the potential to transform the health of elderly people, say researchers.

Cancer blood test moves step closer

A British team of researchers has developed what might be a simple blood test for cancer, scientists from the University of Bradford say.

'New virus' discovered in human gut

Scientists say they have stumbled upon a common virus that has never been described before.

Sexism 'puts women off sports'

A report by MPs suggests a lack of female participation in sport has long-term health and social consequences.

One-shot cancer therapy gets NHS nod

A pioneering breast cancer treatment that replaces weeks of radiotherapy with a single, targeted shot is set to be offered on the NHS.

Bedtime light 'may stop cancer drug'

Even dimly lit bedrooms may stop breast cancer drugs from working, according to US research.

Chicken factory health probe ordered

An investigation into allegations of hygiene failings at poultry processing factories is ordered by Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt.

Shift workers 'face diabetes risk'

Type 2 diabetes is more common in people who work shifts, with effects on waistlines, hormones and sleep increasing the risk, a study suggests.

Government 'loses £700m NHS IT case'

Taxpayers could be hit with a £700m bill after the government reportedly loses a legal fight with Fujitsu.

A&E units miss 12-hour wait targets

The 12-hour waiting time target for Northern Ireland A&E units was breached more than 700 times between April and June, according to the latest figures.

Fewer young smokers and drinkers

Smoking, drinking and drug use among secondary school pupils have more than halved over the past 10 years, figures show.

Paracetamol for back pain questioned

Taking paracetamol for lower back pain does not improve recovery time or provide any greater pain relief than using a placebo, scientists say.

Fly in ear time-wasting call to 999

A man with a fly in his ear and a woman questioning if a green potato was poisonous were among thousands of non-urgent 999 calls made to the Welsh Ambulance Service last year.

Admitting fewer patients 'won't cut costs'

The risks of a plan to admit fewer patients

We are a people loving people. And, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. will always be a revered ancestor. However, in today' times I'm now wondering if there should now be some serious organizing an demonstrations on the Central issue of "Self-Defense".  Example we can petition congress about setting up a constitutionally mandated "Organized Militias". All who participated in the Million Man March should peacefully deliver petitions to congress attaching applications for Gun Permits to protect ourselves. The system are predators in relation to Black folks in this country, and we are the prey.  Survival for those who care mandates, that we change the dynamics of this equation.  As long as there is a perception that we have no desire to effectively defend ourselves and our families, We will continue to be nothing more than prey.  The message can be short and sweet. .... send flowers and a dove to our elected officials.  But, Attached to the feet of the dove a gun permit.  These message is simple.  We are a peace loving people .... and will do what needs to be done to maintain that peace. The enemies of peace and justice have made they're move.  They next move is yours!  What will it be ? ....

Tags: It's, move, your

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beloved Sango.

The below is our people Divine Surprise weapon and tool, Reparations, "Repatriation or Extermination"

---------------------------------------------

Sango: We are a people loving people.

-----------------------------

Not based on our people lack of collective unity and doing the Divine right thing for us all,  we are not a people loving people. If you are saying our people are a people loving people to include the evil oppressors, then that is mentally ill to love those people who have and still is committing genocide on our people. I do not Love everybody, when it comes to those who abuses me and our people. To the evil oppressors (schizophernias) to them WAR against everything Natural is Peace to them.

-------------------------------------

Sango: And, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. will always be a revered ancestor.

-------------------------------

So will Garvey, Kwame, Khalid, Gaddafi...and other true and real warriors both genders, they who were about our people and the United States of Afrika, no assimilation and integration many of our people are still being killed, stolen, destroyed and terrorized in. I revered no one that kept us in these hells we are still in, only those who tireless and fearless tried to get us out of these hells we are in.

------------------------------------------------------

Sango: However, in today' times I'm now wondering if there should now be some serious organizing an demonstrations on the Central issue of "Self-Defense".

------------------------------------------------------

If we are serious about Self Defense, 24/7, advocacy, chanting two words Reparations Now, demanding and commanding it, is our self defense, self preservation, our Divine Solutions.

---------------------------------------------

Sango: Example we can petition congress about setting up a constitutionally mandated "Organized Militias".

--------------------------------------

If there is going to be a petition to Congress (massa's), it should only be, 24/7, advocacy, chanting two words Reparations Now, demanding and commanding it, is our self defense, self preservation, our Divine Solutions.

Our people have Petitioned, rally, march, had meetings and conferences and look at where we are still. We must Petition our once Divine right mind-set in order to know what is and what is not.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sango: All who participated in the Million Man March should peacefully deliver petitions to congress attaching applications for Gun Permits to protect ourselves

----------------------------------------------

All those in the Million Man March,  should only be, 24/7, advocacy, chanting two words Reparations Now, demanding and commanding it, is our self defense, self preservation, for our Divine Solutions, and before all of that it must be self awareness of all the hell evil we are in, and free critical thinking..

----------------------------------

Sango: The system are predators in relation to Black folks in this country, and we are the prey.

-------------------------------------------------

We are no different from the system predators when we do not advocate for our our enslaved Ancestors Reparations, and Repatriate back to Beloved Afrika.

------------------------------------------

Sango: Survival for those who care mandates, that we change the dynamics of this equation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our people can change the dynamics of this equation, by advocating for Reparations Now and lifting this Vampire System of the burden of having our people in it.

-----------------------------------------

Sango: As long as there is a perception that we have no desire to effectively defend ourselves and our families, We will continue to be nothing more than prey. 

--------------------------------------------------

We need a Divine Revelation perception that will reveal to us what we need to do, that if we truly care. A people operating in their Original Divine right mind-set always know what to do and not to do, and based on what we see among most of our people DO NOTHING BEHINDS MINDS, yes we will remain the Prey every where we go.

------------------------------------

Sango: The message can be short and sweet. .... send flowers and a dove to our elected officials. But, Attached to the feet of the dove a gun permit. These message is simple.

-------------------------------------

Sango, are you serious, flowers? If the above is done, attached to the feet of the Dove, REPARATIONS NOW. The message REPARATIONS NOW is simple, but many refuse to advocate for it. Sango, you are talking about making request from elected officials who see our people as animals with voices, subhumans, they who are largely responsible for the lack of progress among our people if you are referring to black afrikan leaders, both genders, they too who are white bred inside and careless about us.

-----------------------------------

Sango: We are a peace loving people .... and will do what needs to be done to maintain that peace.

-----------------------------------

Beloved Sango, as long as our people are in this hellish unnatural Vampire System, our people will not know peace. It is only in our people restored Afrika environment we will know peace, in an environment where we are in charge of everything absent of all that is profane. There is a peace that gives off a false reality of peace, and if we think we have peace in this environment we are deceiving and lying to our selves. What needs to be done to obtain that peace, is REPARATIONS NOW, anything else is lies and deception and our people have made a pact with the devils mind-set.

-----------------------------------------------

Sango: The enemies of peace and justice have made they're move. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The enemies of peace and justice is their Nature, killing, stealing, destroying terrorizing and the likes of, and they are not going to stop until our people 24/7 advocate for our enslaved Ancestors Reparations, the ultimate surprise weapon and tool towards all enemies.

------------------------------

Sango: They next move is yours! 

------------------------------

Yours or Our?

----------------------

Sango:What will it be ? ...

---------------------

REPARATIONS NOW, IS THE MOVE, AND SHOULD BE.  ARE OUR PEOPLE READY?

Central Brooklyn Jazz Consortium Inc.
In Association With
Mambele Productions
And in Recognition of the 13th Annual Central Brooklyn Jazz Festival
Presents

Returning: Children From Mama Afrika
(Going Back To Afrika)

A REPATRIATION FORUM

LISTEN ~ ASK ~ LEARN
What? Why? Where? When? How?
There is much to know. Receive very necessary information from experienced people.

Presenters Include: Dr. Umar Abdullah Johnson presenting, "Repatriation or Extermination"
Obadele Kambon www.Abibitumikasa.com Live Via Satellite fromGhana!

AND MORE!

Performances Include: Sabor & The Jazz Associates
Sabor - Percussion
Rudy Mwongozi - Piano
Paul Ramsey - Bass
Larry Johnson - Drums
Live Music & Dance from Mambele Productions

*******Enjoy an Exciting Afrikan Market Place*******

Friday April 20th 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Multi Service Center Auditorium 1st Floor
1958 Fulton St. Brooklyn, NY 11233

FREE Admission. Donations Appreciated. 347-754-3360 liveinv@gmail.com

Beloved One:

I was watching and listening to an audio back in 1986, Honorable John Henri Clark speaking about Honorable Marcus Garvey…and then some.

A sister stood up in the audience.

Sister: Honorable Clark, where can we find the Marcus Garvey Spirit…and in Who today? Is there such a person today with the Marcus Garvey Spirit, she asked?

Honorable Clarke: Marcus Garvey is a conversation. In actuality I do not see Garvey Spirit in any place, in Afrika, in the Caribbean or America . I do not see any other salvation. Either it is going to be a Garveyitte, Pan Afrikan Nationalist solution or we are going to prepare to go out of business as a people. We are to be Free or subservient people, because white people have no plans for us but for us to be subservient.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Honorable Clarke: In all the arguments about Black woman and Black man, the main point that is forgotten is, the white man have no intention to making any of you permanently comfortable within his structure as anything but subservient, any one of you. If there is going to be any peace on earth, you like it or not, you better make peace with each other.

To even think that Because, I didn't mention the Honorable Marcus Garvey, and other noted Pan-Africanist in the equation as a slight is an insult. I personally believe in camoflag, Walk softly but carry a big stick approach. No one has a monopoly on  Black Consciousness, the sooner the realize this, the sooner we can unite and devise strategy.  Over and Out!

Greetings to all especially Bro. Sango who is the author of this posting and Queen Isis who have

posted comments. It is true that we (Afrodescendants) are peace loving people. We have been

victomized, scattered and left for dead. Our opportunity and mission is to surprise ourselves and the world

with a sharp turn of events. As many have chanted... "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!", it is now time to show

the true meaning by actioning upon those words and here is what I am recommending:

1. We must start at the beginning like all other people who received reparations and that is to unite

under one single name, nation, creed and council of representation. All those who received reparations

in past history have followed this path. Indian tribes came together and became a nation. Japan was

already a nation and so was Viet Nam. The name which was excepted in the UN at the Haque Geneva,

Switzerland in 2006 was "AFRODESCENDANTS" which includes not just the so-called Africans in

America but those Africans spread over many other contries and nations just as the so-called Jews were before being granted a LAND BASE. We all have suffered the same or simular treatment at the hands of numerous oppressors to include Africans.

Please find more info at this link: http://www.allforreparations.org/beta/undocs/AC5_CRP1.pdf We all must recognize and relate to the works that have altready been established so as to be on the same page. Also study "LIBERIA" as it relates to Africans Born In America... you may be surprised at what you find. It is easy to recognize and follow Anscestors from the past but what about those of us who yet live.

2. We must start immediately calling on the TRUE LEADERSHIP amongst us to put together and establish

all of the forementioned. Those so-called leaders who have been bought and paid for can not must not be a

part of this new turn of events.

3. We can still protest and cry out for justice in every case that jumps off but CONSTANT ORGANIZING is the

key to our plight with HEALTH MATTERS, INJUSTICES, LAND, REPAITRIATION & REPARATIONS.

If reparations came today, we would not be prepared to utilize it to actually repair our condition without

being ORGANIZED.

Thanks in advance for your comments, suggestions and action steps.

Beloved Hassan: Thank you for your comments.

----------------------------------

Beloved Sango:

Honorable Clarke: In all the arguments about Black woman and Black man, the main point that is forgotten is, the white man have no intention to making any of you permanently comfortable within his structure as anything but subservient, any one of you. If there is going to be any peace on earth, you like it or not, you better make peace with each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The above statement from Hon. Clark reveals many of our people have lost that Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance (Peace) we once had among ourselves.

Our people came into this planet in Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance (peaceful) by Nature, and then came genocide and the Willie Lynch Syndrome, and after all that, many of our people became Not Peaceful Loving people, because many of our people was made in the evil Oppressors mentally ill image.

1. Black on Black Crime. Not peaceful Beings.

2. Black males raping Black females here in USA and Afrika. Not peaceful Beings

3. Black males not coming to the rescue of the Black children and females. Not Peaceful.

Peace is about Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance, and from what we see among our people (globally) there is no Peaceful Beings, with the exception of only a few among us.

Peaceful Beings continues the dialogue until the Divine Solutions are obtained.

-----------------------------------------------------------

SANGO: No one has a monopoly on  Black Consciousness

---------------------------------------

I will get back to you on this.

REPARATIONS NOW

Queen Divine Isis:
You list is interesting.

Dr. Clarke? .... Yes! and There is also Queen Nzengha (I love her military strategy)

1. Black on Black Crime. Not peaceful Beings. Hmmmmm. Black On Black Crimes are controlled by the so called invisible hands of Wall street and the Federal Reserve. Our Entire Military and police establishment is devoted to chasing dollars. 8 NYC police officers selling guns to Blacks in NYC. In other words this is not a Black Phenomena.

2. Black males raping Black females here in USA and Afrika. Not peaceful Beings.
White Police Officers Raping White women in New York and Nation wide..... Also, Not a Black Phenomena.

These are Black men created in the image of their oppressors. There are also Black Men Who are actively committed to ending violence against women.

3. Black males not coming to the rescue of the Black children and females. Not Peaceful.
Hmmmmmm, In my hood there are organization of Black Men called "Man Up" and "Circle of Brothers". There are also cadres in the AU dealing with the Congo violence issue against women.

Peace is about Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance, and from what we see among our people (globally) there is no Peaceful Beings, with the exception of only a few among us.

Peaceful Beings continues the dialogue until the Divine Solutions are obtained. I agree, as long as we can recognize that there are no absolutes. There are problems and there will also be those who attempt to make things right and solve problems. This is the "Order and Balance" that I see

RSS

© 2014   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service