WACPtv IS SWITCHING TRACKS .. CLICK HERE!......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... IT BECAME TOO EXPENSIVE TO STAY ON THIS TRAIN.............. ENJOY YOUR NEW FREE RIDE!
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

IT'S A BOOMERANG WORLD... Right Back Atcha! May 12-19, 2013

AN ORIGINAL WACPtv FORUM

Well, you may have noticed that this video and accompanying blog is posted under PERFORMING ARTS. Why, because it is about HOW WE ALL PERFORM IN LIFE. Do we perform for the GOOD OF SELF AND SOCIETY or DO WE PERFORM FOR MONEY & DECEPTION OF SELF & OTHERS? That is the WACPtv "QUESTION and QUIZ OF THE WEEK". Please particpate in this Quiz in order to come up with YOUR CORRECT ANSWER. Everyone is different so there is no right and wrong answer... IT'S ONLY FOR YOU. TO HELP YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION HONESTLY.

Before we begin, let me remind you that everything (thoughts and things) that you put out COMES RIGHT BACK 'ATCHA LIKE A BOOMERANG SO BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR ANSWERS...

HERE WE GO!

1. when you hear news about some disaster or killings, are you:
a. Glad it was not you and want all the details
b. Want to go and help out if you could
c. Think of a way to earn funds from the disaster
d. Think of loveones who might have been in the area
e. Turn it off and don't want to hear this type of news

2. If you became homeless and no way to take care of yourself, would you:
a. Seek shelter under a bridge
b. Print a sign and ask for donations
c. Go to church
d. Blame the government
e. Look around and find something of value to do for exchange resource.
f. None of the above

3. The government or others have done something very distasteful, do you:
a. Write letters to politicians addressing the issue
b. Say, that's just another proof added to my already conceived conclusion.
c. Run for office so you can correct the problems
d. Turn your back out of fear that you will get in trouble and be labeled.
e. None of the above.

4. The media, movie & record industry have proven not to be trusted. Do you:
a. Still support them out of habbit.
b. Turn them off and unplug.
c. Find other sources for my information and entertainment.
d. Work with others to help build our own.
e. I do trust them and work for them.
f. I work for them but I still don't trust them.

5. When I speak, I:
a. Only say things that I want to come true.
b. Say things that I know others want to hear.
c. Am quick to talk about everybody and their faults.
d. Encourage others to do and be the best that they can at all times.
e. Get people straight and don't take no mess.

6. There is something about you that is fake and un-natural, is it:
a. Your nails and/or hair.
b. Your ability to work with others that you hate.
c. Your staying into a relationship (group OR individual) that ended long time ago.
d. None of the above.

7. When you see a LEMO go by, do you:
a. Wish (meditate) you were in it.
b. Wish (meditate) you were driving it.
c. Wish (meditate) you owned it.
d. Glad that you don't have to live that type of lifstyle.
e. Wonder where it is going.

8. Every story in the so-called holy books show the bottom rising to the top in the end and last day. Do you:
a. Relate those stories to only back then OR today as well.
1. If so, why do you or do you fear all that is going on?
b. Think that evil is winning and if so why?
c. Trust that someone will come, someone is here or that no one is coming to save us but us?
d. Think that Religion, Politics, Education or Money is the answer to our peoblems?

9. Some say that we need leaders like Garvey, Muhammad, King, Malcolm,etc. What do you say about needing leaders and what about the following so-called leaders of today?

a. Al Sharpton

b. Jesse Jackson

c. Louis Farrakhan

d. Cynthia Mckinney

e. Leonard Jeffries

e. Others and Why

PLEASE TAKE THIS QUIZ AND DISCUSS ANY PART OF IT THAT YOU FEEL
COMPELLED TO.... THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a great subject and FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
I will not respond here but take mental notes
for myself improvements.

1:B

2:E

3:B

4:D

5:B (NEED TO HEAR. NOT WANT TO HEAR)

6:A (lightly nail polish)

7:D

8:A

8: Fear no. Hate yes.

8:B -Evil is winning because most people are out of their Natural minds, aren't free critical thinkers, not lien holders of their original conscious, conformist to evil concepts and ideas, DO NOT KNOW HOW TO OUT THINK THEIR ENEMIES.

8:C-The Cosmic Ancient Ancestors within us when we summon them, they will rise up in us, and we will be our Divine Saviors and all Divine Intelligent forces outside of us will join in with us to help save us. If we do not meditate and summon the Divine help we need, we remain AS IS, no where.

8:D-REPARATIONS NOW IS DIVINE (MONEY) JUSTICE and will solve our problems in this area.

9: We need Divine and not profane teachers who will teach the people how to (fish) for Divine Intelligent Information within, so that the people will know for self and know how to be leaders of self. We do not need so called leaders who have been trained by the oppressors to be leaders over our people, oppressor’s evil concepts and ideas of what should be and not be.

------------------------------------------

a. Al Sharpton

b. Jesse Jackson

c. Louis Farrakhan

d. Cynthia Mckinney

e. Leonard Jeffries

Do the above do what is shared below for self and our people?

9:E-Others and Why:

Why the Divine others?

We need DIVINE Cosmic (hierophant) teachers, they who interpret Sacred mysteries (our Divine Ancient Story), they who are in the knowing, not believing, knowing the difference between profane and Divine. Divine teachers who have Mastered their own Divine Temple Domain (mind). Divine teachers who have reconnected (mentally) reconnected back to the Cosmic Universe/Nature, the Divine Ethereal Essence Divine Intelligent Energy Divine Source that revealed/reveals us to the world, some call Creator, which is Divine pure Intelligent Energy, and not in human form. Teachers who Divinely channel/Remote view. Divine teachers who will teach us how to reconnect back to the Cosmic Ancestors within. Divine teachers who will teach us what we need to do to get RESPECT for self. Divine Teachers who will teach us about how the mind, body, spirit soul operates. Divine teachers that will teach us how to reconnect back to that which we were connected too before the coming of evil. We need Divine Teachers who teaches us we came to space ship planet Earth as Divine Beings and not Human beings. Divine teachers who teach us how the oppressors made most of us into his Human Being image, the monster image of the oppressors, and how we need to return to being Divine Beings again.  There are only a few among us (both genders) who are Divinely qualified to reconnect us back to the Divine Way We once Originally were, and those are the teachers we need again today, right now, who teaches us how to be Divine teachers and leaders of self.  The saying; give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. If you give a man a fish he is hungry again in an hour. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. PROVERB/WISE SAYING:

1. It is more worthwhile to teach someone to do something, than to do something for them.

You teach a person how to fish for Divine Intelligent Information within, so that they will be able Divinely save their mind, body, spirit, soul and teach others to do the same. The operable word here is (DIVINE).

Those who are so called leaders appear before the people with just a crumb of information, leave them, the people remain hungry and thirsty for more and the so called leaders, both genders are gone. The only thing that got fed was the so called leader’s profane egos.

Divine teachers that are not part of the Trinity of evil, religion, politics, hollywood.

We need a Divine New Direction in order to Divinely succeed and again, there are only a few among us who can assist us in a Divine Direction away from the profane ways we have been conditioned and programmed to be in.

We need the Divine Spirits of our true Cosmic Ancestors to rise up in us, like Hon. Garvey said: Up! UP! UP1 You mighty ones, you can accomplish what you WILL.

REPARATION NOW, IS DIVINE JUSTICE, AND FOR THOSE AMONG US WHO DOES NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS, THEY AREN'T SERIOUS ABOUT DIVINE FREEDOM, SALVATION, LIBERATION, AND DIVINE JUSTICE.

Question number 10, I added.

Why haven't others participated in this Quiz?

1. Fearful

2. Do not know how to answer the questions.

3. Do not comprehend the importance of Dialoging.

4.  NONE OF THE ABOVE.

If none of the above, then what is the answer for not dialoging, dialoging our people need among each other so that we will know, not believe, know what is and what is not.

REPARATION NOW, IS DIVINE JUSTICE, AND FOR THOSE AMONG US WHO DOES NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS, THEY AREN'T SERIOUS ABOUT DIVINE FREEDOM, SALVATION, LIBERATION, AND DIVINE JUSTICE.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

YouTube stars 'might encourage kids to eat more calories'

Researchers are calling for more protection for children online, particularly on social media channels.

BBC presenter on finding out her cancer is incurable

5 live's Rachael Bland says she got the call from her doctor when she was on a day out with her son.

Smoking ban plan for Welsh playgrounds

A strengthening of laws to ban smoking in public places in Wales is being put forward.

Breast screen error 'could have been spotted earlier'

A leading cancer expert says the problems date back to 2005, but no one was properly checking the data.

Cancer patient feels 'privileged to be alive' after NHS trial treatment

Taking part in clinical trials can bring enormous benefits, but few people are signing up

Tax rises needed 'to prevent NHS misery'

Influential economists argue an extra £2,000 per UK household is needed over the next 15 years.

Bank holiday warning over gardening and DIY accidents

Surgeons say this time of year can bring a spike in accidents with gardening and DIY equipment.

Water resistant sunscreen claims ‘meaningless’, says Which?

The creams work much less well after they have been worn in the sea, warns consumer group Which?.

High levels of screen time linked to cancer and heart disease

Researchers in Glasgow analysed the amount of time 390,000 people spent looking at TV and computer screens.

Ebola outbreak in DR Congo: Patients 'taken to church'

Two of the three patients who were taken from the treatment centre for prayers have died.

Campaigners in court over NHS policy

The group - backed by Prof Stephen Hawking before his death - is challenging creation of new health management bodies.

GPs call for more help to tackle 'epidemic of loneliness'

Doctors in Northern Ireland say loneliness has become a "public health epidemic".

Toddlers to help dementia patients in Conwy restore memories

Toddlers spend time with dementia patients in Colwyn Bay to test the potential for restoring memory.

London Ambulance Service taken out of special measures

A watchdog says "innovative changes" helped boost London Ambulance Service's performance.

Blitz on sweet treats sees slow start

The sugar hit in puddings, biscuits and chocolate remains high despite a crackdown.

Lini Puthussery: India's 'hero' nurse who died battling Nipah virus

Lini Puthussery is among 10 people who died in the viral outbreak in India's southern Kerala state.

Doctors explain Michael Jackson's impossible dance move

Spine experts reveal the improbable dynamics of the "Smooth Criminal" lean.

Missing microbes 'cause' childhood cancer

Early exposure to microbes may help protect children against a type of leukaemia, says a UK scientist.

BBC presenter Rachael Bland reveals 'incurable' cancer

Cancer blogger Rachael Bland says she is now a 'lab rat', as her hopes rest on clinical trials.

Ebola outbreak: Experimental vaccinations begin in DR Congo

Some 4,000 vaccines are being used to try to stop an outbreak that has killed at least 26 people.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service