"...........

NOVEMBER 2017:... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!  ... PLEASE STUDY AND ENDORSE THE "BELIZE GOTI TALENT" CAMPAIGN CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW LIVE SUCCESS COVERAGE.   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Please complete this sentence in your own words.

TODAY, I AM OUTRAGED BECAUSE...

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AM OUTRAGED TODAY BECAUSE...

Beloved ReddWine, and Ngone:

Thank you for your comments.

I salute and bow to what Dr. Frances Cress Welsing said: Black men first need to admit they have been conquered, then Black men and women can work together to save our race. Until Black men acknowledge that truth, they will continue to blame women and misdirect their anger outwards on everyone accept our conquers.

I CHANGE, I AM OUTRAGED TODAY BECAUSE...TO READ. I HAVE DIVINE RIGHTEOUS ANGER AND THE VIRTUE OF HATE BECAUSE…

Before I address that which causes me to HAVE DIVINE RIGHTEOUS ANGER AND THE VIRTUE OF HATE BECAUSE…I will share this.

If there is no true Black Afrikan females/males in the world that does no have the Divine righteous anger and the Virtue of hate for what was done to us, still been done and will continue to be done, unless we awaken, their minds has been profanely changed (Europeanized) lovers of their Kidnappers mentality, a mind-set that has made a pact with the profane devil mind-set one, of the two dualities of our being. There is no going to no heaven nor hell. Both reside between our ears/ brain/mind. Heaven and hell, God and Devil are all a mind-set. We are what we Think. The Mind is everything. Nothing gets pass the mind. Every thought begins and ends with the mind, followed by the conduct, behavior and the actions of the mind thoughts we have. If our minds operates in Profaneness our conduct, behavior and actions will reveal those attributes. If our mind-set is in Divine harmony, order, and balance, we will think Critical life saving thoughts, and it will be revealed in our aura/attributes.

If the Black Afrikan males are not a Divine Righteous Angry Black male he is an insane Black Afrikan male. Ngoir (Finland)

Divine Righteous anger and the virtue of hate is when people/person is in abusive relationship. It is the Divine righteous anger and the Virtue in hate that will allow then to escape the abusive relationship. The Divine fire Divine Righteous anger and Virtue of hate that will allow us to burn the hell that is in our lives and those who created the hell in our lives. We either love or hate being in an abusive relationship. Every since we have been in the European System our people have been in this evil abusive and divisive relationship, and still to this day the majority of us haven’t done what we are suppose to do Divinely to get out of this profane system, advocate, demand, and command our enslaved ancestors REPARATIONS Now, so we can go elsewhere , preferably carving us a section in Beloved Afrika somewhere and restore Beloved Afrika mind-set with our enslaved ancestors REPARATIONS NOW. Those who have escaped abusive relationship used the Divine Fire Fuel call Divine Righteous anger and Virtue of hate, which motivated, encourage, equipped, and uplifted them out of the hellish situation. The reasons many are in all types of abusive relationship is because they aren’t aware of the Divine Fire Power (within), Divine righteous Anger, and the Virtue of hate which serves as their Savior, the majority of our people are lacking, because to experience this I share is to See our True Divine selves when it comes to what we need to do Divinely for self and our people. To not See, is self hatred, ignorance, unknowingly/knowingly. Visionaries Sees, dreamers Looks.

I have Divine righteous anger and the Virtue of hate towards those who stole our people out of Afrika, away from our once Divine hamony, order, and balance environment, and bought our people to their profane environment.

I have Divine righteous anger towards our people who do not come together and advocate, demand and command our enslaved ancestors REPARATIONS NOW, Reparations our Divine Savior.

I have Divine righteous anger towards our people, who in this dispensation of time, no excuses, with all this Divine Knowing in our midst, our people do not make the effort to know Divine Truth/Reality, about who we were as Divine people, living in harmony, order, and balance before mans His-Story.

I have Divine righteous anger and the Virtue of Hate against all those who committed genocide against our people. The genocide committed against our people and we never received our enslaved Ancestors REPARATIONS, for what all happened.

If our people do not have this Divine righteous anger for what happen to our people, then they love what happened, and still love what is being done to our people.

I have Divine Loving towards our people and Divine righteous anger towards our people who fail to come together in Divine harmony, order, and balance with each other, which will be one of the ultimate attacks against those who oppress our people, in the past, now and will continue to do so.
I have Divine Loving and Divine righteous anger at the Black Afrikan males who do not protect the Black Afrikan females and children.

I have Divine Loving for my Black Afrikan sisters, and Divine righteous anger towards my Black Afrikan sisters who are clueless as to who she was in her once Original Divine right mind-set, and her failure to realize the Divine power in herself. It is she who was used to destroy the Black Afrikan family, and it is she that must head up the Divinely cause to Divinely restore the Black Afrikan family.

I have Divine righteous anger because the majority of our people for whatever reason refuse to fuel their mental ascension and Know themselves as Divine Souls, that which will bring about our Divine Salvation, liberation, and freedom for us all.

I have Divine righteous Anger towards our people not knowing that they are the Divine Change not only for our people, but the whole world.

Every time one of our people, man, woman and child are scarred, killed…and the likes of, there should be a quicken prick in our DNA Psyche Soul Mind that allows us to have Divine Righteous anger and the virtue of hate against those who do that to our people. If it does not prick our minds, we have lost all five senses and we aren’t able to see with the senses beyond the five senses.

Every time a Black Afrikan child is destroyed, the Black Afrikan females were the first teacher on earth, every time throughout this world a child is destroyed, the pain the child suffers should prick/penetrate the Womb mind of the Black Afrikan females to the point, she come together collectively with other sisters, and say. OH HELL NO. NO MORE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Today the majority of the Black Afrikan females aren’t tired of the abusive European mind-set to the point she hunger and thirst for her Once divine right mind-set, that mind that will cause her to Divinely rise back to her original Right place on earth, regardless of whether we have Black Afrikan males to stand by us. We can only count on the true black Afrikan male, few they are, and we can Know them by the quality of their mind thoughts, conduct, behavior and actions a mind operating in Divine truth/reality. No point in claiming to be a realist and optimistic if we are not prepared to be the Black Afrikan family Divine Black Afrikan (meteor) Shining Star, who comes to save the people, which requires Action, A Garvey…and like minds Mind-set?

I have Divine righteous anger towards our people who continue to be subservient willing slaves.

I have Divine righteous anger towards our people who do not comprehend the below.

I was watching and listening to an audio back in 1986, Honorable John Henri Clark speaking about Honorable Marcus Garvey…and then some.

A sister stood up in the audience.

Sister: Honorable Clark, where can we find the Marcus Garvey Spirit…and in Who today? Is there such a person today with the Marcus Garvey Spirit, she asked?

Honorable Clarke: Marcus Garvey is a conversation. In actuality I do not see Garvey Spirit in any place, in Afrika, in the Caribbean or America . I do not see any other salvation. Either it is going to be a Garveyitte, Pan Afrikan Nationalist solution or we are going to prepare to go out of business as a people. We are to be Free or subservient people, because white people have no plans for us but for us to be subservient.

Honorable Clarke: In all the arguments about Black woman and Black man, the main point that is forgotten is, the white man have no intention to making any of you permanently comfortable within his structure as anything but subservient, any one of you. If there is going to be any peace on earth, you like it or not, you better make peace with each other.
---------------------------------
Today we must ask ourselves, should we continue to embrace Profane change (European System), that does nor bring about our people Divine salvation, liberation, and freedom, or do we embrace the Divine Change we been the Solution, that will bring about the Divine Change? If we do not know the difference between Profane and Divine Change, we will remain in profane change.

I am peace and turmoil, Love and Hate, Joy and Sadness, Freedom in Captivity, the life and strength to the Black Afrikan male. I am the Feminine representative of my Masculine side. Us as the Black Afrikan feminine Genders in Divine pursuit for our people and Afrika freedom, we should represent the Freedom of Afrika and the coming of a United Black goddess and god of a Black Universal Nation.

Today if we are mentally lost, most we chose to be.

Black Afrikan woman, when we lose our once Divine Black Afrikan mental Rhythm, the Black Afrikan family is lost.

Enjoy awareness and wake up music.

kwanele by thandiswa Mazwai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA85QFQ6wPE

Thandiswa - Zabalaza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFRSWJIXD7M&NR=1

"Black Woman"- Judy Mowatt with the Light of Love LIVE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ04vX_R5c4

Black Magic Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=241EaD_p77U

I know what I know
I do not know what I do not know
I (Believe) nothing

I AM Still learning

REPARATIONS NOW…or our people will go out of existence.

PEACE WILL Never BE STILL, UNTIL OUR PEOPLE BECOME DIVINELY REAL.
Today, I am outraged because there is still no love, trust or collective unity amongst the bulk of our people. I am even more outraged that we won't come together to solve our own issues on a larger scale.
You know Karimah, ii am feelin the same way. It is my hope that anyday now things will change for the better but instead we keep fallen for the same old things that keep us divided and unproductive collectively. It seems that those who get out and get money don't remember anything or anybody but themselves. iF JUST 25 OR 30 OF THE BIG NAMES BIG MONEY FOLK FROM AMONGST US WOULD JOIN TOGETHER IN A COLLECTIVE EMPOWER-MOVEMENT, THINGS COULD CHANGE FOR EVERYONE. SELFISHNESS IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH.

The very fact that some of us believe this issue of food security and getting back to the land should be high on our agenda is encouraging. I'm growing some stuff this year in a lovely community garden here in Harlem. The Urban Gardening and Farming movement here in NYC is picking up steam and more youth are getting involved. Soon. the First Fruits of our labor will sprout.

http://www.ffruits.com

The Opposite of OUT is IN correct? To be Truly OUTRAGE, one must be INRAGE.

I make every effort to not make claim to be something I do not know the definition of that which I claim to be.

Here is just one example of INRAGE.

A celebratory feeling of being victorious at what you do. Commonly used in the Sports demographic as an overwhelming feeling of accomplishment. Usually displayed by any individual as a victorious celebration. After Muhammad Ali beat George Foreman in a 12 round bout he was inraged with victory.

After winning the championship with a long shot from the free throw line, I was Inraged with success.

Source

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=inraged

OUTRAGE

1. a wantonly vicious or cruel act

2. a gross violation of decency, morality, honour, etc

3. profound indignation, anger, or hurt, caused by such an act

vb (tr)

4. to cause profound indignation, anger, or resentment in

6. to commit an act of wanton viciousness, cruelty, or indecency on

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/outrage

To be truly outrage, we must be INRAGE

--------------------------

I AM OUTRAGED/INRAGE TODAY BECAUSE...most of our people aren't Inrage (DIVINE RIGHTEOUS ANGER), about the evil viciousness, cruelty, or indecency acts caused by the oppressor’s genocide and colonialism...and the likes of, past, present, and what is called (future) viciousness, cruelty, acts the oppressors are planning.

To be truly OUTRAGE/INRAGE means being responsible and obligated to correct that which causes INRAGE/OUTRAGE. To just be OUTRAGE and do nothing about what is causing the OUTRAGE is wasted Energy.

I AM OUTRAGED/INRAGE TODAY BECAUSE...our people (most) aren't interested in the Divine Truth/Reality because when interested in Divine Truth/reality comes with responsibilities, obligations and mental (WORK) critical thinking, being lien holders of their once original mind-set, and non conformist to evil concepts and ideas.

I AM OUTRAGED/INRAGE TODAY BECAUSE...most of our people can not/will not SEE that REPARATIONS NOW, IS OUR PEOPLE, KEY, ARK, SAVIOR, LIFE RAFT.

I AM OUTRAGED/INRAGE TODAY BECAUSE... our people aren’t back in Beloved Afrika in control of Afrika.

A celebratory feeling of being victorious at what you do.

Can we say our people are Divinely victorious?

What do our people have to celebrate?

OUTRAGE

a wantonly vicious or cruel act

The oppressors knows how to be OUTRAGE and INRAGE in what they do that makes them successful in all they do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Choice of tipple 'determines different moods'

Spirits may make you angry or tearful, while red wine or beer may make you relax, research says.

NHS overcharged by millions for key drug, says watchdog

A 6,000% price rise in an essential thyroid drug led the NHS to overpay, the UK competition body says.

Minimum alcohol pricing in Scotland to start in May

The move will raise the cost of the strongest, cheapest alcohol by setting a minimum price of 50p-per-unit.

Automated checkouts 'miserable' for elderly shoppers

"Intimidating" checkouts and a lack of seating are "shutting out" the elderly from shops, a charity says.

Sussex Health Care: Men's legs broken in Beech Lodge care home

The men's relatives say the cases are not part of the investigation into nine Sussex care homes.

New scanner 'like 100 MRIs in one' developed in Aberdeen

Patients in Scotland are the first in the world to be scanned with new magnetic resonance imaging equipment.

NHS: The front-line nurses keeping patients out of hospital

District nurses help keep patients out of hospital, but in England numbers have halved since 2010.

Tampon tax: How much have you spent?

The amount it has cost you depends on how old you are and when you started your first period.

Young people 'experimenting more in bed'

Study reveals increasing diversity in young people's heterosexual practices.

Breast cancer tumours 'larger' in overweight women

Women with a higher body mass index might need more frequent mammograms, researchers suggest.

'Stillbirth was hardest day of my life'

Women are now being advised to sleep on their side in the last three months of pregnancy.

'Hot, old and hyperactive': The menopause in 60 seconds

In 60 seconds three women sum up what is a normal phase for all women.

Some cancer patients have PTSD years after diagnosis, study finds

A fifth of cancer patients experience post-traumatic stress disorder.

Why do so many US women die giving birth?

While progress has been made to curb death rates in other countries, the US has seen an increase.

Women advised to sleep on side to help prevent stillbirth

The risk of stillbirth is doubled if women go to sleep on their backs in the last trimester, a study finds.

Thousands run in Delhi 'smogathon'

Air pollution levels were eight times the safe level and doctors wanted the half marathon postponed.

Why Andy Cole climbed Ben Nevis every day for a month

Andy Cole climbed Ben Nevis every day for a month to help tackle his depression.

‘It's a challenge to meet people’

A former US surgeon general warns there is a growing "epidemic" of loneliness threatening our health.

Are grandparents spoiling kids?

A study says grandparents tend to give high-sugar snacks as treats - so we tracked some down.

Dog ownership lowers early death risk, study finds

Researchers found a lower risk of cardiovascular disease in owners of dogs, especially hunting breeds.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service