...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Please complete this sentence in your own words.

TODAY, I AM OUTRAGED BECAUSE...

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ReddWine, Atlanta is a very piculiar place politically speaking.
Some folk want to push race to the side and say all things and people
are equal. That is the problem... nothing in Atlanta and no place else is
equal because of race. The history starts with over 400 years of free labor
from Blacks provided to Whites. Then Blacks were not allowed to vote
and were hang and killed for even thinking about voting. Now Atlanta has
had Black Mayors (affirmative action at work) for the past 36 years. I
would not vote at all if Kasim Reed was not qualified but his position
before running was a State Senator with a good record of helping all people.
Mary Norwood on the other hand, has big interest and backing from the areas
that have been proven that will not do enough for the southside which is prodominately Black.
Even the Atlanta Journal has said on the front cover that THIS RACE IS ABOUT RACE.
i HOPE I cleared up somethings for you ...let me know.
I amoutraged that more prople don't know and are not concerned with growing and preparing
their own food. We are eating garbage, paying high prices for it and then getting sick from it
and having to pay high medical bills and even die much earlier when all we have to do is take
better care of our diets.
I can not find time for me. I am so busy taking care of others that I can not find time to meditate.
Greetings Simone, YOU MUST fine time MAKE TIME for yourself.
Enjoy life on the other side... A MOVIE, COMEDY CLUB, SKATING, BOWLING,
SWIMMING, THE BEACH, NATURE TRAILS, THE SPA. This is a must in
order to continue helping others fully energised.
GetAway Soon!
Greetings ReddWine, from reading your outrage, I can tell that you have been listening to Fox News or the Rush Limbaugh type shows. Their spend on what's goin on is quite different from the rest of the world.

I agree with you Addis, "wees so proud" that we fail to see and know that THE WHITE HOUSE IS STILL WHITE and the war is still goin on. The rich is still gettin richer and the poor is still getten poorer. President Obama and Michelle does look real good but WE MUST LOOK EVEN BETTER. It is our time to shine... he is only a torch to see by but the real light comes from within.
You go ReddWine... And what about those SmallPox deseased blankets that were given to the Native Americans as gifts. That was OTRAGEOUSLY MEAN AND HATEFUL for the Pilgrams to do to the people that saved their lives... AND THE BEAT GOES ON TODAY WITH AIDS, Bailouts for the wealthy and the HNN1 SCAM.
Sounds Great but I'M MAD AS HELL (Smile - just kidding)... Happy Holidays to you too David!
Right On!
Blow it Out But Then Let It Go...
Don't let it explode inside of you.
Yeah This is what I am outraged about and even further is that people will not take the time to listen and do the research to take a stand to make this madness stop. The really outrageous part of this is if people do not get wise and start their own seed banks, collaborating and growing their own foods. these same criminals will have tried to outlaw people from growing their own foods.

I'm outraged that enough people don't know and will not research the responsible parties, like Monsanto, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), The Word Trade Organization (WTO) The World Health Organization (WHO) the United Nations (UN) and many more who are all bedfellows that keep switching their players and paying them well to be on the side they need them on to get what they need passed....to keep killing us ....softly...... Who's ready to collaborate?

Greetings Redd Wine,
I can tell you what's up with angry people jumping all down your throat ,

my outrage is too many Black men can't handle the truth...

Like Dr. Frances Cress Welsing said, Black men first need to admit they have been conquered, then Black men and women can work together to save our race. Until Black men acknowledge that truth, they will continue to blame women and misdirect their anger outwards on everyone accept our conquers.

I had a fool ask me if I would rather we still had BUSH, he is ignorant of the fact that we still do have BUSH. The Bush family (German House Of Windsor DVD) has been running this Government for 50 yrs. People mistakenly think because they can go pull a lever every 4 yrs that has something to do with the policies that are carried out after the fact.

If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
Noam Chomsky

www.gemworld.com/USAvsUS.htm

http://cafr1.com

www.directblackaction.com

www.uhurunews.com

Now just a moment Val, BP may be blaimed for the spill but GREED IS RESPONSIBLE. American politics allow greedy profiteers to do what ever they want in the name of MORE MONEY. There are several inventions presently that would STOP the drilling for oil world wide but because of GREED, water powered vehicles are not allowed to be manufactured. Plus the good of this is that the GREEDY will slowly but surely destroy themselves. So cheer up, all things happen for the good in the end.... just wait and see.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service