"..................

WELCOME to the HEALIN ARTS PLACE TO BE...WACPtv.... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR WE STRIVE FOR:... CLICK HERE FOR LATEST PROJECT IN BELIZE.....SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMUNITY & MISSION, FEEL FREE TO (SUPPORT)DONATE ANY AMOUNT AT THIS LINK......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE........ * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

My mum is crazy about all kinds of homemade remedies – she knows how to treat common health problems with natural products or how to make beauty lotions with ingredients found in the kitchen. She has been talking about apple cider vinegar and its numerous applications, but I didn’t pay much attention.

However, I accidentally read an article about the health and beauty benefits of the apple cider vinegar. Now I know the vinegar is much more than a simple salad dressing. I use it as a metabolism booster – my hubby and I drink 1-2 teaspoons of vinegar with a glass of water each morning. I use it to improve my hair, to treat fungal infections, etc.

Check the benefits of apple cider vinegar here.

Photo: 8 creative uses for apple cider vinegar ==> <a href=http://bit.ly/1hxQucQ" height="320" width="301"/>

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To make your own hot sauce, 1quart vinegar, 6 to 10 red peppers chopped in small pieces (with seeds), virgin olive oil (8 ounces), chopped chives 1cup, blend into sterilized glass jar, seal tightly,, refrigerate for two weeks, shake well, then use on veggies or salads.

thanks for the advice...........

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service