April 19, 2016
Every day a new major piece of news comes out showing a system that is on the verge of collapse… and a planned shift to a new global order. In the last two weeks alone, all of this has occurred:
- The largest leak in history, the Panama Papers, was made public on April 4th, 2016.
- The next day the US Treasury, coincidentally, cancelled the Pfizer/Allergan merger and declared that any mergers done for tax benefit would be all but squashed with little chance of approval by the overlords in DC.
- The Prime Minister of Iceland resigned after widespread anger over allegations his family attempted to hide millions in offshore accounts. Keep in mind that Iceland was the only country to go after the banksters after the 2008 financial collapse and actually jailed more than 50. Some banksters were released the very same day.
- Within days the Ukraine President departed: Arseniy Yatseyuk officially resigned on April 10th.
- Meanwhile Wikileaks published the transcript of a teleconference that took place on March 19, 2016 between the IMF officials managing the Greek debt crisis – Poul Thomsen, the head of the IMF’s European Department, and Delia Velkouleskou, the IMF Mission Chief for Greece talked about the salutary effects of a Greek “event” that would concentrate minds and lead to a further resolution of the crisis.
- On April 11th, the Federal Reserve held two emergency meetings including a meeting with Obama with speculation that it was to do with a banking crisis.
- On April 11th, the former IMF Chief Economist admitted that Japan is now in the final “end game”.
- On April 12th, a letter from the Federal Reserve to JP Morgan Chase was issued stating that it had concerns that the collapse of JP Morgan could bring down the entire US economy.
- The next day, the head of the World Bank made a statement that the Panama Papers show that “tax cheats” are causing world poverty and Christine Lagarde of the IMF said that this shows we need to bring in a global taxation system.
- Then on April 15th, the G20 announced that it was going to “crack down” on “tax haven” ...