WACPtv 7th ANNIVERSARY CALL-IN RADIO SHOW TODAY starts @ 7: pm est  Welcome to The Official LinkUPz SPACEBOOK COMMUNITY: ... STEP 1..... SIGN UP to this INTERACTIVE LIVE SPACEBOOK of Records Social COMMUNITY (TOP RIGHT)...STEP 2. & 3.... CLICK THIS LINK AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS ... STAY TUNED, STAY CREATIVE, STAY POSITIVE & LET'S LINKUPZ TOGETHER TO GAIN DAILY!.... 2 LinkUPz CLICK HERE!.............  WACPtv 7th ANNIVERSARY  APRIL -28th....... Let the LinkUPz Begin!

1st WORLD SPACEBOOK OF RECORDS. A MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE SPACESTATION COMMUNITY OF CREATIVE PEOPLE'S HISTORY, BLOGS & ACTIONS IN REAL TIME!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Birthdays

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Court grants assisted suicide review

Disability rights campaigners who say assisted suicide policy in England and Wales is too "liberal" win permission to bring a legal challenge.

Baby's death 'etched' on mum's mind

A mother whose baby died at a Cumbrian hospital says her own care was one of the "most heartbreaking" things she has had to deal with.

Diet swap study shows junk food harm

A two-week diet swap experiment hints at just how damaging a junk food diet might be to our guts.

Skin cancer cases rise by a third

Cases of skin cancer in Scotland increase by more than 30% in the past decade, according to latest NHS figures.

Third of drug deaths were parents

More than a third (36%) of drug-death victims in 2013 were parents or parental figures, according to analysis of official figures.

'Fattest man' ready for operation

A man once dubbed the world's fattest speaks of his new "responsibility" as he awaits life-changing weight loss surgery.

Child obesity may have 'two phases'

There may be two distinct child obesity epidemics - one among infants and one among adolescents - research suggests.

Nurse jailed for attacks on patients

A former nurse is jailed for 18 years for raping and sexually assaulting unconscious women in Oxfordshire.

Chemist jailed over 875,000 tablets

An Armagh-based pharmacist has been sentenced to one year in jail for illegally supplying almost 875,000 prescription drugs.

VIDEO: HIV home test kit goes on sale in UK

The first officially licensed kit to allow people to test themselves for HIV at home has gone on sale online in the UK.

Pepsi to ditch artificial sweetener

A controversial artificial sweetener is being removed from Diet Pepsi in the US following consumer concerns about its safety.

HIV home test kit goes on sale in UK

The first HIV self-test kit that allows people to get a fast result at home has gone on sale in England, Scotland and Wales.

VIDEO: A look inside the UK's newest hospital

UK's newest hospital, South Glasgow University Hospital, is to receive its first patients on Monday.

No life-saving surgery 'for billions'

Two-thirds of the world's population have no access to safe and affordable surgery, according to a new study in The Lancet.

Back pain link to chimpanzee spine

People with lower back problems are more likely to have a spine similar in shape to the chimpanzee, our closest ape ancestor.

VIDEO: The life-saving shipping container

A charity in Peru is tackling high rates of multi-drug resistant TB with the help of a shipping container.

Mosquito 'lured by body odour genes'

The likelihood of being bitten by mosquitoes could be down to genes that control our body odour, a pilot study in Plos One suggests.

'Cancer made me want mashed potato'

The strange effects of cancer on appetite

Care in the UK: The costs you face

As we live longer and with council budgets tight, the social care system that supports us in our later years is under increasing pressure. Find out the costs you might face.

NHS should welcome 'citizen whistleblowers'

Why the NHS should listen to people who see something amiss

Badge

Loading…
Dr. John Hope Franklin: It's going to become epidemic now. People are running around apologizing for slavery. What about that awful period since slavery—Reconstruction, Jim Crow and all the rest? And what about the enormous wealth that was built up by black labor? If I was sitting on a billion dollars that someone had made when I sat on them, I probably would not be slow to apologize, if that's all it takes. I think that's little to pay for the gazillions that black people built up—the wealth of this country—with their labor, and now you're going to say I'm sorry I beat the hell out of you for all these years? That's not enough. They ought to develop some kind of modus operandi that they can do something else—something to absolve themselves of three centuries of guilt from which they are the direct beneficiaries.

How large is the black population now living in abject poverty in this country? How large is the population of blacks who have poor health? Sometimes they inherited the poor health right from their forebears who were beaten and treated like they were animals all over this country. It's simply not enough. And I'm impatient with the piety that goes along with it. They're so syrupy in their apologies. What does it cost? Nothing.

What else do you think they should do?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is very important for us to study and know White Histoty (all of us) just as it is important for us (all of us) to know Black history. Both are case studies of people DOWN GETTING UP AND THE APPROACHES USED TO DO SO. Someone took the initiative long back to define the roles of people in turns of color in order to profit from this type of division. It (separations by color) has been going on now for as far back as we care to know about. My case in point is that some ones of us (who see to whole picture) has to establish order, priority and balance back into the equasion as the LEADERS OF THIS NEW AGE. We can not keep doing the same things historically expecting a different result.

GOOD OVER EVIL HAS NO COLOR.
BAD AND GOOD HAS NO COLOR.
RICH AND POOR HAS NO COLOR.
APOLOGIES HAS NO COLOR.
REVENGE, HATRED AND UNFORGIVENESS HAS NO COLOR...
BUT RACISM DOES...
IN ORDER TO BE A RACIST, YOU MUST BE A PART OF A RACE BASED GROUP WHO BY IDENTITY GIVES YOU PROVILAGES NOT AFFORDED BY OTHERS WHO ARE NOT... AND THEREFORE YOU BY CLAIMING PART, HELP TO PERPETUATE SUPERIORITY.
FORGIVENESS ALONE CAN NOT ERACE THIS FROM PEOPLES MIND JUST by SIMPLY CLAIMING TO BE EQUAL AND HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS DOES NOT change it or MAKE IT SO.

THE SYSTEM WHICH BUILT ALL THIS UNBALANCED ECONOMICS AND WEALTH ON THE BACKS AND THE PREMICE OF RACISM AND WHITE SUPREMACY HAS TO COME CRUMBLING DOWN IN ORDER FOR ALL OF HUMANITY TO LIVE IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY. The Rich and Greedy (of all colors who fail to start giving back) will not be able to enter into what the future has to offer those who know better than to keep going around on the same vicious merry-go-round nightmare. NO APOLIGIES ARE NOT ENOUGH. THE ENTIRE SYSTEM MUST COME DOWN WHILE ESTABLISHING A MORE FAIR AND JUST SYSTEM AND REDISTRIBUTING THE WEALTH!!!!!

I DON'T WANT REPARATIONS... I WANT REDISTRIBUTION OF THE WEALTH AND NOT DETERMINED BY THE POLITICIANS, THE RELIGIONS OR THE GREEDY WHO WE HAVE SEEN OVER AND OVER DEAL UNFAIRLY, UNEQUALLY AND UNJUSTLY.

RSS

© 2015   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service