------------------------------------- HOT LINKUPZ PAGE TO YOUR FAVORITE INTERESTS  ----------------------------------------

....................................................................WACPtv CLICK CHANNEL eCAST NETWORK - Try FULL SCREEN!....................

<................... <FULL

..................LONG LIVE THE SPIRIT OF THE MILLION MAN MARCH  /  20th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION  /  MILLION MEMBER LINKUPZ 2015.......

1st WORLD MULTI-MEDIA SPACEBOOK ALMANAC of Creative People. An Interactive LIVE Cyber Community of MEMBER-SHARING NEW AGE IDEAS & ACTIONS!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

MEMBER AD SPACE AVAILABLE: wacptv@yahoo.com 

WACPtv: THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE... IN TUNE WITH YOURSELF TOTALLY!

http://wacptv.ning.com/main/search/search?q=image+designers

RSS

Start date for 'Devo Manc' NHS plan

Greater Manchester will begin taking control of its health budget from April after a devolution agreement is signed by the Chancellor George Osborne.

Cut music to 'an hour a day' - WHO

People should listen to music for no more than one hour a day to protect their hearing, the World Health Organization suggests.

Age-related leukaemia cases may soar

It is "almost inevitable" that your blood will take the first steps towards leukaemia as you age, researchers show.

Row over Savile hospital access claim

The NHS Trust boss responsible for Stoke Mandeville hospital is criticised for telling an MP Jimmy Savile was 'not given free access', the BBC learns.

Man sentenced for doctor CV changes

A recruitment consultant, who changed eight doctors' CVs to secure them jobs, is given a suspended sentence.

Call to ban energy drinks for kids

Energy drinks should be banned for children under 16, according to the campaign and research group Action on Sugar.

Dispute over outdoor smoking ban call

Health experts argue the ban on smoking in indoor public spaces should be extended to cover outdoor spaces such as parks.

WHO 'taken aback' by measles outbreaks

Measles vaccinations must be immediately stepped up across Europe and central Asia after a series of outbreaks, the World Health Organization says.

Skin clues to Alzheimer's disease

Scientists have proposed a new idea for detecting brain conditions including Alzheimer's - a skin test.

'Don't cut other areas to fund NHS'

Most people do not want to see cuts to other public services in order to protect the NHS, according to data from the British Social Attitudes survey.

Depression 'link' to violent crime

People with a depressive illness are three times more likely to commit a violent or sex crime than those in the general population, a study suggests.

NHS 'must step in' over Avastin row

Doctors call on health ministers and NHS England to intervene to make a drug called Avastin routinely available to patients with a debilitating eye condition known as wet AMD.

'Give HIV drugs to healthy gay men'

Healthy gay men should be offered daily HIV drugs to prevent infections, say campaigners.

'Black alert' trust stops 1,000 ops

More than 1,000 operations are thought to have been cancelled at a hospital which has been on "black alert" since January, hospital bosses say.

UK approves three-person babies

The UK has now become the first country to approve laws to allow the creation of babies from three people.

Tobacco 'kills two in three smokers'

The death risk from smoking may be much higher than previously thought - tobacco kills up to two in every three smokers not one in every two, data from a large study suggests.

Teenage pregnancies hit record low

The number of teenage pregnancies in England and Wales has fallen to the lowest level since 1969 when records began.

Sink or Swim? The global drowning crisis

Playpens to drones - new ideas to reduce deaths by drowning

Care in the UK: The costs you face

As we live longer and with council budgets tight, the social care system that supports us in our later years is under increasing pressure. Find out the costs you might face.

Huddles 'help children's hospital care'

Small measures that could boost children's care

Badge

Loading…
Dr. John Hope Franklin: It's going to become epidemic now. People are running around apologizing for slavery. What about that awful period since slavery—Reconstruction, Jim Crow and all the rest? And what about the enormous wealth that was built up by black labor? If I was sitting on a billion dollars that someone had made when I sat on them, I probably would not be slow to apologize, if that's all it takes. I think that's little to pay for the gazillions that black people built up—the wealth of this country—with their labor, and now you're going to say I'm sorry I beat the hell out of you for all these years? That's not enough. They ought to develop some kind of modus operandi that they can do something else—something to absolve themselves of three centuries of guilt from which they are the direct beneficiaries.

How large is the black population now living in abject poverty in this country? How large is the population of blacks who have poor health? Sometimes they inherited the poor health right from their forebears who were beaten and treated like they were animals all over this country. It's simply not enough. And I'm impatient with the piety that goes along with it. They're so syrupy in their apologies. What does it cost? Nothing.

What else do you think they should do?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is very important for us to study and know White Histoty (all of us) just as it is important for us (all of us) to know Black history. Both are case studies of people DOWN GETTING UP AND THE APPROACHES USED TO DO SO. Someone took the initiative long back to define the roles of people in turns of color in order to profit from this type of division. It (separations by color) has been going on now for as far back as we care to know about. My case in point is that some ones of us (who see to whole picture) has to establish order, priority and balance back into the equasion as the LEADERS OF THIS NEW AGE. We can not keep doing the same things historically expecting a different result.

GOOD OVER EVIL HAS NO COLOR.
BAD AND GOOD HAS NO COLOR.
RICH AND POOR HAS NO COLOR.
APOLOGIES HAS NO COLOR.
REVENGE, HATRED AND UNFORGIVENESS HAS NO COLOR...
BUT RACISM DOES...
IN ORDER TO BE A RACIST, YOU MUST BE A PART OF A RACE BASED GROUP WHO BY IDENTITY GIVES YOU PROVILAGES NOT AFFORDED BY OTHERS WHO ARE NOT... AND THEREFORE YOU BY CLAIMING PART, HELP TO PERPETUATE SUPERIORITY.
FORGIVENESS ALONE CAN NOT ERACE THIS FROM PEOPLES MIND JUST by SIMPLY CLAIMING TO BE EQUAL AND HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS DOES NOT change it or MAKE IT SO.

THE SYSTEM WHICH BUILT ALL THIS UNBALANCED ECONOMICS AND WEALTH ON THE BACKS AND THE PREMICE OF RACISM AND WHITE SUPREMACY HAS TO COME CRUMBLING DOWN IN ORDER FOR ALL OF HUMANITY TO LIVE IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY. The Rich and Greedy (of all colors who fail to start giving back) will not be able to enter into what the future has to offer those who know better than to keep going around on the same vicious merry-go-round nightmare. NO APOLIGIES ARE NOT ENOUGH. THE ENTIRE SYSTEM MUST COME DOWN WHILE ESTABLISHING A MORE FAIR AND JUST SYSTEM AND REDISTRIBUTING THE WEALTH!!!!!

I DON'T WANT REPARATIONS... I WANT REDISTRIBUTION OF THE WEALTH AND NOT DETERMINED BY THE POLITICIANS, THE RELIGIONS OR THE GREEDY WHO WE HAVE SEEN OVER AND OVER DEAL UNFAIRLY, UNEQUALLY AND UNJUSTLY.

RSS

© 2015   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service