WACPtv IS SWITCHING TRACKS .. CLICK HERE!......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... IT BECAME TOO EXPENSIVE TO STAY ON THIS TRAIN.............. ENJOY YOUR NEW FREE RIDE!
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

I WILL BE WATCHING YOU :0)

Views: 960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SAY YOU LOVE ME

Hello Friends,

In January I thought it would be a good idea to share my story with other’s. I had these crazy ideas in my head that I would get a out pour of responses and support from Facebook & WACPtv subscribers and viewer.  I was mistaken. I also foolishly thought I would build up a following to support and buy the book I am writing upon completion. I did not look at sharing my story as being a burden but more like telling on evil people. I thought that exposing them would be a good strategy.

I shared  videos with my emotions in charge as I tried to curse out my aggressors. I shared videos where my analytical skills were in charge as I picked their lies apart one by one. I am a fighter. I always have been a fighter.  I always will be a fighter. I cannot stand by and allow the devils to kill me and my sun and say or do nothing. I was taught to fight back.

My videos were NEVER meant to offend those on my team. The cursing was fighting words you remember the old clique “Dem’s Fighting Words”. All of my fighting back the wicked are indeed paying attention and have escalated their attacks. They have brought their aggression inside where we eat and sleep a second time. They don’t mind using poison and all other methods to get rid of the

Pan Afrikan sista and her sun.

I was also taught when you are out numbered then you must retreat temporarily until you can build up backup, or permanently if their is no backup. Unfortunately their is NO PHYSICAL BACKUP at this time and the caucasians know that. NO Black Afrikan Men for Protection. I thought going public, backup would show up but No One every did. Meanwhile the caucasians have cranked up their aggression and retaliation.

In my mind I wanted my enemies to view my videos along with my allies. All I have is words. No Guns, No Bombs, No Knives, No Intent to Physically harm those that have Physically harmed me. Nope just my words. My words are my Gun, Knife, Bombs etc and as I see the caucasians aggression continues.                                        No matter what they seem to get away with Any & Everything until they ultimately succeed in killing I.

Where would My Sun Be With Out His Mother. I Do Not Know Anyone Presently In The Pan Afrikan Consious Movement That Would FINISH RAISING MY SUN TO BE A (NON HOMOSEXUAL)  BUT  A HEALTHY HETEROSEXUAL STRONG CONSCIOUS PAN AFRIKAN BLACK AFRIKAN MAN.                                                    NOT ONE!!!!!!!!! SOOOO

SINCE IT IS MY JOB I MUST PROTECT I AND SUN.

If my life was snuffed out today I would leave here thinking that Maybe my voice, my words, my writings, my videos, reached someone perhaps. Many or most were not willing or honest enough to say my voice, my words, my thoughts, my writings, my videos, my fighting back mattered.                                                                      That’s Okay Friends I Understand. 

I’m not going to write a long letter about what wicked aggressive behavior caucasians and their coon’s are involved with now against me and my sun.  The videos I posted lately explained all of that. Most of you know from Your Own Experiences how devils behave. I am Thankful and Appreciate those of you on WACPtv who have supported me. Brotha Hassan, Goddess Isis, and Chief Elder Osiris thank you personally. I am hanging up my boxing gloves with social media for a while. 

I cannot continue this path without people who live where I live that WANT & WILLING to make sure I and my sun are protected. As of now we are sitting ducks, NO Back Up, No Fearless Courageous Black Afrikan Brotha's on the scene to protect us, NOTHING. This is a mixed town I stay in controlled by whites. 

The blacks here hate my Pan Afrikan, Anti White Supremacy, Anti Homosexual, Anti Religious behind. Many would help and some are helping the white man carry me and my sun to the stake. My neighbors from Afrika act as though they have enmity towards me sooo….                                                                                                      and the whites I have NO conversation For, NO hello’s Nothing (Proud Of It).

This is my way of letting caucasians  know their Behavior as a race is UNACCEPTABLE.  I’m done with being kind to white people, or having small talk with white people, or white skin people who’s people are responsible for killing we Black Afrikans weather you, my neighbor, did it or someone white who looks like you did it. 

I am exhausted with Black Afrikan people who support white people wickedness and turn a blind eye. Im exhausted with COWARDLY Black Afrikan people who are unwilling to  STAND UP and FIGHT BACK. I am exhausted with Black Afrikan people who are unwilling to work together as a TEAM. I'm exhausted with Black Afrikan people who hate me for who I am and the Love, Will,and Desire I have to see......The Liberation Of Black Afrikan people. 

The very thing I am HATED for in the eyes of my own Black Afrikan people is the Light Complexion of my SKIN which I had (No Choice in.)  I will use this skin to blend back into society and fade out for a minute. I will be watching from the sidelines. No one will ever be able to say I did not try to help. 

I have had many attempts against my life Since coming into the Pan Afrikan Conscious movement SOME I have never shared. I have lost my entire family on both sides, friends, and baby daddy’s, lovers over the years due to being on the path of Pan Afrikan Consciousness.  I have been in the movement for 20 years. Still Not Enough Love!!!!!!!!. Today, For the above I am being poisoned and ran out of my place of residence again.

I’m bored and get no enjoyment out of writing to myself. There is Not Enough Support for my work, my writings amongst Black Afrikan/Pan Afrikan people. Many Pan Afrikans I have come in contact with are not interested in what I have to say. Let’s see since last year on Facebook out of the 200+ people that I have posted to I think I have maybe 5 steady followers out of 270 friends.

Black Afrikan people do not support my Facebook page nor WACPtv page. Many will be happy to know I have left the scene. It's sad to see how were Black Afrikans behave like our oppressors and quickly disregard and                                                throw away our best                                                              INFANTRY SOLDIERS.                                                                                                                         A COMMITTED SOLDIER IS HARD TO FIND!!!!!!!!!  Many Pan Afrikans are selfish about this struggle and are driven by EGO.

They do not Include me nor many of the Elders in their plan, strategy, or invitations to speak about anything. Many behave as though the movement is exclusive for their chosen few. The Tribalism is Pervasive on Facebook . Meanwhile the caucasian are behind the scenes Loving it. 

In the beginning I was optimistic that we would work together as a TEAM “The Collective” Nope not so, all still Tribalism. Social Media, Goggle Yahoo Emails, Facebook and all others continue to infiltrate who our writings, posters, and videos reach and who they do not, Yet More Sabotaging the overall goal and effort for the Liberation of Black Afrikan people. I will NOT leave the scene permanently just taking some time off.

If and when I return I will definitely have physically manpower backing me. I will never do this again like I have done this time around alone exposing my sun and I for the devils direct slaughter. No the devils are far more aggressive now then they were when I started out 20 years ago.  If and when I return it will bring                         GREAT JOY!!!!!!!!! to see more Black Afrikans

WORKING TOGETHER AS A TEAM :0)                                                                                                          Try to Enjoy your LIFE, Try to find something                                                                                                        Positive that makes you HAPPY :0)

Thanks again for reading my post and watching my videos for now take care of your self. Continue to Educate yourself (READ) , Meditate & Exercise your Body and Mind, Eat Fruits, Greens and Protein.                                                                                Stay Healthy Friends :0) !!!!!!!!!

ABIBIFAHODIE

BLACK POWER

I don't blame you for your actions and wish you well... THE BEST! You know you better than anybody and you know what is best for you.

We here at WACPtv Community that got the opportunity to meet you live and direct heard your call and somewhat felt your pain of pains do overstand. Taking a break from social media to take care of immediate challenges on the front line is a must sometimes.

WHAT WE (THE OVER 800 VIEWERS) WILL MISS:

YOUR PERSONAL VIDEOS LIKE "THE EMPIRE" COMES IN A SERIES NOT TO MISS ONE EPISODE. 

YOUR INFORMATION ON HOW YOU FOLLOW UP ON RECEIVING WHAT IS DUE YOU.

YOUR STRENGTH WHICH STRENGTHENS US ALL AS AN EXAMPLE OF TRUE MOTHERHOOD.

YOUR SPIRIT OF TAKING THE TIME TO DOCUMENT EVERY STEP OF YOUR SITUATION FROM OLD SCHOOL TO NEW SCHOOL.

YES YOU WILL BE MISSED BUT NOT BEFORE SETTING A RECORD IN THIS COMMUNITY WHICH WILL BE ATTACHED TO YOUR PAGE AS THE WINNER IN THIS NEW CATEGORY APRIL 27, 2015.

I only ask one thing as you narrow your attendance on social media... STAY TUNED AND KEEP IN TOUCH HERE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.

BACKUP IS ON THE WAY!

PS. Loving that awesome Fro!!!

CLICK THIS LINK FOR MORE INFO: http://wacptv.ning.com/group/new-age-media-support

Beloved Sis Star G9:

BY ANY/ALL/BEST MEANS YOU DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, I COMPREHEND.

IS THE BLACK SO CALLED CONSCIOUS COMMUNITIES, UNCONSCIOUS, SEMI-CONSCIOUS, CONSCIOUS?

THE SO CALLED CONSCIOUS COMMUNITIES, CLEARLY IS NOT SUPER CONSCIOUS, BECAUSE IF THE SO CALLED BLACK CONSCIOUS COMMUNITIES WAS OPERATING IN THEIR SUPER CONSCIOUS/MOST DIVINE HIGHER SELF,  OUR PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE IN THESE HELLISH SITUATIONS.

REPARATIONS NOW. REPARATIONS IS DIVINE JUSTICE.

Assalaamu ‘Aleykum — peace be on you Sistah Terraine Hekima! I understand just how you feel. It' depressing. BUT GODS Will BE DONE. WE WILL MEET AGAIN. DENNIS LEVY

Goddess Isis you are the best Goddess smile :0)

You are so right beloved there are No Conscious 

Communities just a bunch of "Walking Dead" which

is probably where the caucasian got the idea for that

show, from watching black folks. Many of our people

have given up. Blacks have become desensitized through

food drink and media. I would not be surprised to see a

black walk pass another black person dying in the streets

of amerikkka. REPARATIONS NOW

Walaikum Salaam Brotha Dennis

What a beautiful rose my favorite thank you :0)

It's beyond depressing it's reprehensible.

Perhaps we will meet again. 

Beloved Brotha Hassan you always find the right things to say.

I was learning right along with those who watched me. Wow I

will be watchful on April 27. Thank you for the words of

encouragement. I won't hold my breath on back up :0) 

ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS THERE IS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Drug 'reduces hearing loss' after childhood cancer treatment

Given hours after chemotherapy, it showed promising results in children with a rare cancer.

Cases of cancer in elderly to surge by 2035, report says

By 2035 about 234,000 over-75s will get cancer each year - up from 130,000 now, a report estimates.

Hospitalised toddler gets 'lifeline' nursery care

A charity that provides nursery care for children who have to stay in hospital has been set up.

Gosport hospital deaths: Prescribed painkillers 'shortened 456 lives'

Relatives call for a criminal inquiry into the "unforgivable" actions at the Gosport hospital.

'Charlie changed our lives completely'

The parents of Charlie Gard say they want a change in the law and 'will try and help anyone else who is in the same boat as us'.

Charlie Gard's parents want 'Charlie's Law'

The parents of Charlie Gard want to change the law so other cases like theirs don't end up in court.

Billy Caldwell: Campaigner's company sells cannabis oil

Charlotte Caldwell has been treating her severely epileptic son, Billy, with cannabis oil since 2016.

Cough syrup recall over mould risk from ingredients

Eight products are affected and the advice is to return bottles to where they were bought.

Gosport hospital deaths: Prescribed opioids 'shortened 456 lives'

An inquiry found that painkillers were prescribed without medical justification to older patients.

Teenage volunteers make dementia residents 'feel alive'

Young people are giving up their time to provide comfort for care home residents living with dementia.

Medicinal cannabis use to be reviewed by government

Families of epileptic children welcomed the move, which does not change rules on recreational use.

Hague's call to legalise cannabis rejected by government

But the home secretary tells MPs there will be a review of cannabis-based medicines in the UK.

Cannabis debate: I appealed to the prime minister

Hannah Deacon, whose son suffers from epilepsy, says she was given a pledge by Theresa May

Couple's anger after 'stillborn' son died in their arms

Ellie and Chris James's newborn son died in their arms - minutes after being told he was already dead.

Wales 'behind' in technology to detect prostate cancer

The mpMRI scan is currently available in just three out of seven Welsh health boards.

Emotional eating 'learned by children not inherited'

Genes are significant in most eating behaviours but not emotional under- or overeating, say experts.

Cannabis oil row: Billy Caldwell discharged from hospital

The 12-year-old is treated in hospital for his severe epilepsy with the oil, which is illegal in the UK.

Tax rise need to help pay for £20bn NHS boost, says PM

The prime minister promises any tax increases will be introduced in a "fair and balanced" way.

HPV vaccine cuts cancer-causing infection

The vaccine has brought about an 86% reduction in cancer-causing infection, a study has found.

WHO: Gaming addiction 'a mental health condition'

For millions, it is a harmless hobby but for some it can become more than that.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service