WELCOME HOME to WACPtv InterNetWork Conscious Content AGGREGATE ALMANAC for THE NEW AGE... LINKUPZ BELOW TO CHECK OUT THE MOST ORGANIZED SOCIAL COMMUNITY ONLINE... CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE PRESENTERS ARE ALREADY HERE... SIGNUP TO RECEIVE YOUR OWN 40 ACRES OF CYBER SPACE FREE (Mule not included)... COMING SOON: GET PAAID TO ADD CONTENT AND PROMOTE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS... THANKS 4 JOINING US... WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE with TRUE VISION... CLICK ON CATEGORIZED HEADINGS TO OPEN FAVORITE TOPICS....   ONLINE SINCE 4/27/2008 ... STAY TUNED: ...THANKS FOR VIEWING & SHARING! ... THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DEMO FOR AN OFFLINE VERSON...

- CATEGORIZED CLICK-LINKZ VIEWING *** VIEW 12 POWER TEAMS - HOT LINKUPZ PAGE TO ALL INTEREST TEAMS & GROUPS -

101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                                    WOW - MUST WATCH!                              ALT DIRECTORY                                 NEW OPPORTUNITIES

1st SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REALTIME..JOIN US!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

99% READY - A NEW INTERACTIVE SURVIVAL GUIDE for IMPENDING & CURRENT DISASTERS

How many of us would be READY if a diaster struck your area tomorrow? If you were one of the survivors, what would you be able to do to help yourself and/or others continue to survive for days, weeks, months or even years?

As the events of the world draws closer to what has been predicted as THE END DAYS, we must be prepared and this is why we need all the facts and instructions beforehand.
Those who have already been hit by major disasters (Haiti, Japan, India, New Orleans and others) can testify that preparation is key.

Every Individual, every family and every community should be making plans to get ready even if nothing ever happens. These plans include:

1. A supply of needed items stored in the safest place possible to include a portable waterproof container for documents, medicines, food and water.
2. To know where the nearest safe emergency shelter is located.
3. To know what is edible and what is not in different cases of disasters.
4. A homemade or purchased Gas mask for every family member kept in a place where you can get to fast.
5. Keeping your gas tank of your vehicle as full as possible at all times.

6. Being physically fit and endurance tested.

7. Knowing that prayer, being religious or positive thinking alone is not enough. You must take certain precautionary steps as well. 

8. Keep a schedule of Emergency Drills and perform these drills in your immediately family, and communities on a regular basis.

The one thing that is most likely than not in this day and time is… A DISASTER.  Disasters of some kind strike people on every continent daily with thousands of lives lost from not being prepared. This is not hype or a scare tactic... THIS IS FACTS.

No one has a solution to prevent disasters. We can only be prepared and stay ready....

HERE IS OUR 99% READY SOLUTION: 

THIS BOOKLET & INTERACTIVE DVD IS EQUIVALENT TO 3 LARGE BOOKS - BOOKS ARE GREAT BUT COSTLY & HAVE TO BE REPRINTED WHILE THIS PRODUCT UPDATES ITSELF WITH EXISTING WEB LINKS, VIDEOS AND HUNGREDS OF PAGES...

AMAZING NEW CONCEPT IN PUBLISHING INFORMATION!

The WACPtv Family Network is presently working on a NEW PRODUCT called...

The 99% READY Interactive Emergency Guide

CLICK HERE & BUY NOW: http://WACP.tv/PAYindex.htm

It will consist of a small hand book and a Computer (not TV) DVD with hot links to Countless VIDEOS & WEBSITES to give viewers the latest up-to-date resources available in emergency and preparedness Step-By-Step connections from one main source. Some of this information is only available in this package while others you would have to spend hour on end searching for.

Born out of the 1999 Y2K shock and the 99% OCCUPY WALL STREET MOVEMENTS and the NEED TO BE READY FOR ANYTHING, this interactive guide will be a suggestive FUND RAISER for Groups and Organizations wishing to raise funds while helping the 99% to GET READY.

The booklet and DVD Package is expected to cost about $19.99 USD retail while FUND RAISING GROUPS can purchase and distribute it at a 50% profit ($9.99 plus shipping). Orders of 99 or more may be personalized with the fund raising group's name and info on the back cover.

We suggest that this product be utilized immediately worldwide as a teaching and preparedness tool instead of something to refer to in case a disaster strike. In an emergency, it would be too late to utilize this product as you will need THE INTERNET plus ELECTRICITY to use this product and both may be down.

99% READY will be ready in time for Holiday gift giving in the english version only. Pre-order it now and avoid the rush.

RETAIL/WHOLESALE

Views: 328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a huge but vital project and I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN
TO ASSIST IN THE PRODUCTION. The idea is right on time with the times.

Beloved ZaZa:

I too will do whatever I am able to do for this project.

REPARATIONS NOW

I agree.  We have no idea what is heading our way. 

Thanks Queens ZaZa, Isis and Sarah, the community members have already been more help than you could imaging just be posting information under categories. We will now expand on that info and make interactive reference file links. Our magazine is a great example of how this new product will work... http://wacp.tv/magazine

Members can interact with this magazine right now.
TRY IT AND SEE!

GET READY

GET READY

GET READY

Mighty warrior Hassan:

[IMG]

No more Shuckin and Jivin.

There is more than just one, THIS IS IT.

What you have done is another, THIS IS IT.

I salute and bow to all you did/do/will do.

REPARATIONS NOW

The Creator within can answer any question that we ask in sincerity.
Thanks Queen Isis, most of us ask but don't stop to listen for
the ANSWER AND (FOLLOW THROUGH) OBEY.

Delete

The Creator within can answer any question that we ask in sincerity.
Thanks Queen Isis, most of us ask but don't stop to listen for
the ANSWER AND (FOLLOW THROUGH) OBEY.

-----------------------------------------------

After asking, the operative words are LISTEN ATTENTIVELY, PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS, READ BETWEEN THE LINES, and OBEY if it is DIVINELY right.

I fall short (above) sometimes. I know I must start all over again until I get it right.

Again thanks, Artise Hasaan.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service