Welcome (SIGN UP) to The Official LinkUPz SPACEBOOK COMMUNITY: ... STEP 1..... SIGN UP to this INTERACTIVE LIVE SPACEBOOK of Records COMMUNITY (TOP RIGHT)...STEP 2. & 3.... CLICK THIS LINK AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS

1st WORLD SPACEBOOK OF RECORDS. A MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE SPACESTATION COMMUNITY OF CREATIVE PEOPLE'S HISTORY, BLOGS & ACTIONS IN REAL TIME!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

VIDEO: Fighting dengue fever in Sao Paulo

The Brazilian authorities in Sao Paulo are fighting a large outbreak of dengue fever that has killed 130 people.

'One-size-fits-all' on obesity opposed

Doctors need to move beyond 'one-size-fits-all' approach to tackling obesity, say scientists in Sheffield.

VIDEO: Ebola 'devastating' Sierra Leone

Sierra Leone's President Ernest Bai Koroma told the BBC's Katty Kay that Ebola had a "devastating effect on the economy".

Warning of 'funeral time bomb' in UK

The UK death rate has reached a tipping point with the numbers of deaths expected to rise after 2015, suggests a report.

Why we can't resist puppy dog eyes

Experts say eye contact between humans and dogs can ignite a love hormone.

Disaster doctor sent into hospital

Health bosses were forced to bring in a doctor who is usually on call for major disasters to cope with problems at an under-pressure A&E department.

'Preventable rabies kills 160 per day'

More than 160 people die every day from rabies, despite it being a preventable disease, says a report by the Global Alliance for Rabies Control.

Gene study 'explains quick thinking'

Genetic differences could explain why some people are quicker thinkers in middle age and later life, a study of data from 30,000 people suggests.

Scans reveal why knuckles go 'crack'

Scientists have used medical scans to explain exactly what happens when people crack their knuckles.

NHS finance problem 'being ignored'

The NHS is facing a "substantial financial problem" in England which politicians are ignoring during the election campaign, the former head of the service says.

Sleep apnoea 'linked to memory loss'

People who have difficulty breathing while asleep are more likely to develop memory problems early on, a study in the journal Neurology suggests.

Dementia 'halted in mice brains'

Tweaking the brain's immune system with a drug has prevented mice developing dementia, a study shows.

Ebola survivors 'safe sex warning'

The WHO is urging recovered Ebola survivors to be even more cautious during sexual contact to make sure the virus is not passed on to partners.

Divorcees 'have more heart attacks'

Divorced women are more likely to have a heart attack than their peers who stay married, US research suggests.

GP services face 'retirement crisis'

GP services are facing a crisis, with a third of doctors considering retirement in the next five years, a British Medical Association poll suggests.

Greens urge: 'Join our revolution'

The Greens launch their manifesto with a call for a "peaceful political revolution" to end austerity, tackle climate change and "take back" the NHS.

Breath test for stomach cancer risk

A simple breath test could help predict whether people with gut problems are at high risk of developing stomach cancer, a small study suggests.

'Cancer made me want mashed potato'

The strange effects of cancer on appetite

Care in the UK: The costs you face

As we live longer and with council budgets tight, the social care system that supports us in our later years is under increasing pressure. Find out the costs you might face.

NHS should welcome 'citizen whistleblowers'

Why the NHS should listen to people who see something amiss

Badge

Loading…

8,000 Women Of Color are part of this business group, find out why!!

Quick question...

Are you a web savvy woman entrepreneur who has OR wants to start her own business? Do you need new marketing ideas, connections, help?

When I was looking for new ways to market my online business I discovered Black Business Women Online, the social network for Women of Color Entrepreneurs. BBWO has over 8,000 members.

I am on BBWO all the time meeting new people, getting answers to my business questions, browsing discussions, promoting my stuff, blogging, joining groups, learning new things and the list goes on!

The BBWO network keeps me motivated, inspired, informed AND connected to thousands of successful black women online. You should join us.
www.juniques.ws/bbwon

Views: 2

Reply to This

© 2015   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service