"..................

WELCOME to the HEALIN ARTS PLACE TO BE...WACPtv.... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR WE STRIVE FOR:... CLICK HERE FOR LATEST PROJECT IN BELIZE.....SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMUNITY & MISSION, FEEL FREE TO (SUPPORT)DONATE ANY AMOUNT AT THIS LINK......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE........ * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Contestants must post the VIDEO on their WACP Profile and place (VOTE) in front of the TITLE. New and Current WACP Residents qualify to enter. This Pro-Test will be judged by public votes & ratings so you may invite friends to vote for yours. The video does not have to be owned by you. It can be one from YouTube, etc. The PRIZES will be a GROWING list of PREMIUMS posted by fellow WACP Members & Advertisers... LET'S GET STARTED! May the best VIDEO Contestant WIN!

Views: 40

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"THE MOST POSITIVE VIDEO CONTEST REVIVAL"

This contest has been REOPENED and EXTENDED to SEMPEMBER 20, 2008 in order to get more organized with it and to have greater participation and AWARDS. Ses details...
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADDING YOUR VIDEO TO THE CONTEST:

1. Select the video that you want to add. It may be one that you already have submitted or it can be a new one.
2. After it has been posted under videos, open it up. Copy the address from the top address bar by highlighting it and right click to open COPY. Click COPY.
3. Come back to this page and in the open 'REPLY TO THIS' window, you will see at the top a link sign to the left of the color picture box. Click on it. A window may pop up and ask you if you want to accept this... click yes this time.
4. Type (VOTE) AND THEN THE NAME OF YOUR VIDEO ... see sample above.
5. Highlight the name of the video and click on the LINK Sign again on top of the window. An adress bar will open up (at the top of the page) and this is where you right clik and PASTE the ADDRESS which you copied from the vidoe page.
6. If it all works out, it should look and work like the sample... (vote) MONEY MAGNET.
7. This contest is tri-fold. It is 1. about posting a positive video up so others can see and rate it. 2. it is about testing and improving your computer skills and 3. it is about inviting Members and Friends to participate... WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE LIST OF PRIZES WHICH ARE GROWING SOON! YOU MAY ALSO ADD TO THE LIST OF PRIZES ON THIS SMAE PAGE.
May the BEST VIDEO WIN... ENJOY!.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service