C L I C K    H E R E    FOR    HEALTH   FAIR   U P D A T E S:

CLICK ON ANY of the TWELVE (SPECIAL INTEREST) GROUPS BELOW and EXPERIENCE THE 1ST INTERACTIVE WORLD ALMANAC...                           101Food I 202Com I 303Crafts I 404DataEd I 505Engn I 606Fashn I 707Health I 808Pform I 909REsta I 110SalesFin I 111SocRef I 112Visual

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

Latest Activity

Wesley Bernard commented on MCh111 SOCIAL REFORM's video
Thumbnail

WACPtv: BLACK MEN WHITE WOMEN WOW DISCUSSION

"IMHO I tend to agree with Matrixx. The birth rate of whites is keeping up with the death rate. In many countries white women are being encouraged to have more babies and are actually being compensated financially to do so. For the survival of their…"
1 hour ago
Shannon Rose joined Madala Baba Fronse's group
Thumbnail

African Proverbs

Words of Wisdom and Teaching from our Homeland's People passed down for centuries via oral tradition now published. All are welcome to post at anytime.See More
2 hours ago
Shannon Rose liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's group Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.
3 hours ago
Matrixx posted blog posts
3 hours ago
OSIRIS AKKEBALA posted a discussion

Black People Trading Our Black Identity

Well, should Black people reject being identified as Black people for the acceptance of being identified as Afrikan only? Has the white man succeeded in having Black people to hate ourselves to the extent that to be Black in the world of white folks, is a detriment to Black people, that is if we want, not need, to transfigure mentally the term Black socially and racially, in a world of white and mulatto people, an ethnicity socially and racially accepted without ridicule. The term Black has…See More
4 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs added 6 discussions to the group GCh111 - Social Reform
4 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs liked Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion Osiris Akkebala is a nationalist genius: Brett Stevens wrote. He is truly leading his people home. White people need their own Osiris Akkebala.
4 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs shared their discussion on Twitter
5 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion Osiris Akkebala is a nationalist genius: Brett Stevens wrote. He is truly leading his people home. White people need their own Osiris Akkebala. in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
5 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion 230 girls abducted in Nigeria still missing in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"desperate fathers who headed into a dangerous forest to find their daughters. For their actions, I salute and bow to them.Where are the desperate mothers and fathers outside of Beloved Afrika, where are the mothers and fathers looking for the…"
9 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion Billions Behind Bars: Inside America's Prison Industry in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
10 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion "Solitary Nation". Fishing in Solitary. Flooding in Solitary. The Sounds of Solitary.“United States of Secrets”. in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
"The Economist explainsWhy does America have such a big prison population?“TOO many Americans go to too many prisons for far too long, and for no truly good law-enforcement reason.” The person who said that was neither a defence lawyer,…"
10 hours ago
Universal Divine Being IsIs replied to Universal Divine Being IsIs's discussion "Solitary Nation". Fishing in Solitary. Flooding in Solitary. The Sounds of Solitary.“United States of Secrets”. in the group GCh111 - Social Reform
10 hours ago
GL Showell shared TheArtiste Hassan's video on Twitter
11 hours ago
Diane Friday replied to Diane Friday's discussion Bud Nip???!!!!
"Mothernature has given you a way to grow your own organic sweet potatoes; thank her, I thank you and continue grow!"
12 hours ago
TheArtiste Hassan joined Universal Divine Being IsIs's group
Thumbnail

Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.

Description:   This is a site where only serious revolutionary minded Black people will be welcome.   This site is about sharing your thoughts about the stated issues and if you view such issues to be a problem of Black people, what do you see the solution to be and how should Black people go about solving our problems in America.   Each person that signs on to become a Member of this site, would be treated with the utmost respect, those who do not will be disqualified to be a member of this…See More
19 hours ago
Profile IconUniversal Divine Being IsIs, JO TONGO and Gautam Kumar chaudhury joined Diane Friday's group
Thumbnail

Paycation Travel

Paycation Travel is one of the leading providers of travel services and travel education in the world and it utilizes an outstanding group of travel partners that help Paycation provide the best values for its Vacation program and member base. The world is ever changing and with the increased use of the internet as the method of choice for booking travel, Paycation is leading the way in this 8 Trillion dollar industry, offering a unique home based business opportunity to let you achieve success…See More
yesterday
Universal Divine Being IsIs posted a group
Thumbnail

Liberation For Black People Discussion Site. Restrictive Topics To Be Discussed: Racism, Chattel Slavery, Reparation, Repatriation, and Statehood.

Description:   This is a site where only serious revolutionary minded Black people will be welcome.   This site is about sharing your thoughts about the stated issues and if you view such issues to be a problem of Black people, what do you see the solution to be and how should Black people go about solving our problems in America.   Each person that signs on to become a Member of this site, would be treated with the utmost respect, those who do not will be disqualified to be a member of this…See More
yesterday
Universal Divine Being IsIs commented on Universal Divine Being IsIs's video
Thumbnail

Video Miss Israel 2013 Yityish Aynaw YouTube

"whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What is going on here? WHEN WILL WE SEE A NEW BLACK %&%KKK$#@? REPARATIONS NOW"
yesterday
Universal Divine Being IsIs posted videos
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

A Idea For Economic Development Community Reinvestment Initiative

Here are new ideas for us to consider across every urban or rural city across this country where landownership and the people become share holders of the land where they live positioning the power of eminent domain within the land reinvestment and development corporations targeted for implementing for example within the under serve tieing in a

the development of an solar energy industry between having new forms of investments and
commerces & trade developments that can be studied to advances these ideas with targeted \
areas and nations found within Mother Africa .

The business model must far excess the old sister city projects which is dysfunctional with no results
and with no meaningful positive results that translate into real business development or jobs for either side of the oceans and lack of true meaningful and purposes of strengthening our ties with Mother Africa.

A 50% US , 25% Local , 25% All Africa contributions for complete development of all international trade policies.

We must evaluate the existing IPO of China , India and Mexico to re-engineer new International Public Offerings that fit our concepts thru the legal languages to adapt for the underwriters to formulate the first Mother Africa International Public Offering for industrial development.

more to be explained .
because of globalization and outsourcing for the black community we must have a clear understanding the new methods in our economic processes to combat against it's effects.

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan warns us that about how we are conditioned within
our thinking in essence crippling us from thinking outside the box.

"those who control our education or those who controls the diameter of our thinking ,
controls the parameters of our actions."
The Development of International Trade Policies
more detail later
Early With Draw of Social Security Benefits for Blacks Program For Investments In Africa Stock Stock Exchanges & Commodities and Investments Programs or for Business Development only.

The calling for 30% to 50 % for all Blacks in America to demand changes to the existing social security programs that would allow for early withdraw of their funds for investment purposes only
and that percent must have direct terms of language to only to either invest in both Mother Africa and /or the areas where the black community lives for the sole purpose of address the economic
development needs of the people.

We need ideas of thinking out side the box !

When we have leadership that is out dated in its think meaning with a 19th century thinking to address an 21st century problem it will not work due to the advancement of technologies and the innovations of these technologies entering within the market places is a paradigm that must be understood that the need for human labors is becoming least needed with the time frame of the 21st century we will need evolve our thinking into the 22nd century thinking to address a 21st century problems.

By Bro Wisdom2See aka
Bro Dawud Muhammad

When we see social conditions change we must learn to create new forms of economic positioning or new forms of economic leveraging .
And the question is what is it that we have to leverage?
By Bro Wisdom2See 2008

more ideas to be continued.....................................................................................................!

Here is an example of the legal language which must be reviewed.

We cannot afford simple answers to a complex issues
We can not excepted no solution as the answer .
The Many Ask Why ? but The Few Ask Why Not ?

93RD GENERAL ASSEMBLY

State of Illinois

2003 and 2004

HB4626

Introduced 02/04/04, by Wyvetter H. Younge

SYNOPSIS AS INTRODUCED:

New Act

30 ILCS 105/5.625 new

Creates the Community Investment Corporation Development Act. Creates the Community Investment Corporation Development Commission within the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity. Sets forth procedures for appointments to the Commission and sets forth procedures for its operation. Requires the Commission to make annual reports to the Governor and the General Assembly concerning the establishment and operation of community investment corporations. Requires the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity to develop and maintain a program to make grants to communities seeking to establish community investment corporations. Requires the Commission to seek out funding sources to enhance the development of community investment corporations. Amends the State Finance Act to create the Community Investment Corporation Fund.

FISCAL NOTE ACT

MAY APPLY

HB4626 LRB093 18507 BDD 44224 b

AN ACT concerning economic development.

Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois, represented in the General Assembly:

Section 1. Short title. This Act may be cited as the Community Investment Corporation Development Act.

Section 5. Definitions. As used in this Act:

"Community investment corporation" means a for-profit, citizen-owned, professionally managed real estate planning and development corporation that may (i) receive title to land, natural resources, or physical infrastructure donated by a not-for-profit organization or government entity, (ii) borrow money on behalf of its shareholders, who are the registered voters in a local or regional area, to purchase land, plan its use, and develop the land for productive purposes, and (iii) enable the citizen-shareholders to gain a definable ownership interest in local real estate, share in appreciated land values and profits from the lease and sale of real estate, and have a voice in the governance of future land development.

"Commission" means the Community Investment Corporation Development Commission established in Section 10.

"Department" means the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity.

Section 10. Community Investment Corporation Development Commission.

(a) The Community Investment Corporation Development Commission is created within the Department.

(b) The Commission shall consist of 11 members appointed by the Governor, with the advice and consent of the Senate, one of whom shall be designated as chair of the Commission at the time of appointment.

(c) Of the members initially appointed, 3 members shall serve a term of one year, 3 members shall serve a term of 2 years, 3 members shall serve a term of 3 years, and 2 members, one of whom must be the chair, shall serve a term of 4 years. Thereafter, all terms shall be for 4 years.

Section 15. Operation of Commission.

(a) The Commission may begin to conduct business upon the appointment of a majority of the voting members, including the chair.

(b) The Commission may adopt bylaws, and it may establish committees and officers as it deems necessary.

(c) For purposes of Commission meetings, a quorum is 6 members. Meetings of the Commission are subject to the Open Meetings Act. The Commission must afford an opportunity for public comment at each meeting.

(d) Commission members shall serve without compensation, but may be reimbursed for their reasonable travel expenses from funds available for that purpose. The Department shall provide staff and administrative support services to the Commission.

Section 20. Recommendations concerning community investment corporations. The Commission shall gather information and make annual reports of recommendations to the Governor and to the General Assembly regarding the establishment and operation of community investment corporations. The reports must include recommendations concerning, without limitation:

(1) establishing policies regarding community investment corporations;

(2) approving community investment corporations in the State or regionally;

(3) establishing guidelines for local referenda todetermine the participation plan for allocation, shareholder governance rights, and repurchase of shares of community investment corporations; and

(4) establishing tax incentives for community investment corporations in order to encourage their use and effectiveness.

Section 25. Funding sources.

(a) Subject to appropriation, the Department shall develop and maintain a program to make grants to communities seeking to establish community investment corporations. The procedures for grant application shall be established by the Department by rule.

(b) The Commission, as a vital part of its function, shall seek funding sources to make grants and otherwise enhance the development of community investment corporations. The Board shall seek local, State, and federal funding as well as private funding, whether in the form of grants, loans, or otherwise. The Department shall advise the Commission of all available sources of funding for economic development that it is aware of and shall assist the Commission in securing this funding.

(c) Funds received under this Section shall be deposited into the Community Investment Corporation Fund, a special fund in the State treasury. Subject to appropriation, moneys in the Fund shall be expended for the purposes of this Act.

Section 30. Rules. The Commission and the Department may adopt rules necessary to implement and administer this Act.

Section 90. The State Finance Act is amended by adding Section 5.625 as follows:

(30 ILCS 105/5.625 new)

Sec. 5.625. The Community Investment Corporation Fund.

...About the Legislation's Author

Rep. Wyvetter H. Younge
Representative Wyvetter H. Younge (D)
114th District
Majority Conference Chairperson

Photograph of Representative Wyvetter H. Younge (D)

Springfield Office:
261-S Stratton Office Building
Springfield, IL 62706
(217) 782-5951
(217) 782-8794 FAX
District Office:
4700 State Street, Suite 2
East St. Louis, IL 62205
(618) 875-1691
(618) 875-6323 FAX
St. Clair County

Years served: 1975 - Present

Legislative assignments: Committees on Approp-Elementary & Secondary Educ; Appropriations-Higher Education; Commerce & Business Development; Whole, Committee of the.

Biography: Attorney; B.S., Hampton Institute; J.D., St. Louis University School of Law; L.L.M., Washington University School of Law; former Assistant Circuit Attorney, City of St. Louis; received "Best Legislator" award from the UAW, 1993; married (husband, Richard G. Younge, attorney), has three children, Ruth, Torque and Margaret.

Tags: africa, development, economic, solarenergy, wisdom2see

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is solid, and it should be a major focus for top Black Entrepreneurs that are involved in the area of urban redevelopment. I know Magic Johnson is a player in this area, he may be highly interested in the solar energy aspect as well. You might try contacting him, if you haven't already.
Great observation Bro JC
Thank you
And I wish I would find a way to reach Bro Magic Johnson for
an solar energy celebrities profile model to be use and introduce
within the black community.
I totally agree and any suggestion in contacting him?
Bro Wisdom2See
Check his website. His Magic Johnson Entertainment office is located in Century City, CA. Probably listed, 213, 310, or 323 area code.
Aaron Brooks (football player) is also involved with redevelopment in Newport News, Virginia. I don't have any contact info on him.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/newport_news/dp-local_framewor...
Indeed we must develop new economic positioning for the black community in these
serious times for the communities to be true shareholders of there communities for them to invest plus it would be truly great if we could find Majic Johnson or Aaron Brooks or anyone
with Star Power.

For this form under the Technology Power Task force group I have an idea that is worthy
for all to get involve formulating an LLC corporation with all the members we identify the
state to file .

Solar LLC or Technologies Power TF Groups, LLC
each member is a share owner of the legal create corporate entity.

No donation you share in a legal business.
Will began a conference need some one here to help organize .
What I am doing here in my state must be reduplicated by process to
enrich all member from commerce and trade .

Bro Wisdom2See
www.SolarWindPower.biz
www.BlackTalkLiveRadio.com

RSS

© 2014   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service