WACPtv IS SWITCHING TRACKS .. CLICK HERE!......STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST AND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... IT BECAME TOO EXPENSIVE TO STAY ON THIS TRAIN.............. ENJOY YOUR NEW FREE RIDE!
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

NEW IDEAS & CONCEPTS - MULTI-MEDIA IMAGE DESIGNING: LOGOS/SIGNS/STATIONARY/ BANNERS/ ICONS/ ALBUM & BOOK COVERS & MORE

A TROPHY is considered to be one of your most proud and prized possessions. It usually represents an achievement, a special occasion, a certification and reward for a good deed or accomplishment. Who in the world won't need or deserve a Trophy at some point in their lives?

Now My Heritage Trophy Case is a specific category or kind of Case different from any other on the market. The need for this special case was inspired by watching industries being born out of thin air. Industries that focus on ONE unique category or aspect of societal interest. And even if the society  is not interested, industry pioneers utilize Hollywood and mass media to influence them.

MY HERITAGE TROPHY CASE is the one place you can go to:

1. Get IDEAS and IMAGES from an affordable but multicultural or Afrocentric base as apposed to a EUROPEAN standard of beauty or bait.

2. Get all the pieces to your PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL designed and ordered from one source... From Business Stationary to wearable designer fabrics and from Wrapped Vehicles to Custom Bath & Kitchen Accessories. 

3. Get Paid for Your (wish list) Orders from the Case when referring others to place orders. 

4. Get Paid (REWARDED via Debit Card) for each referral Member who subscribe to the TROPHY CASE tracked from your email blasts, evite cards or any creative/legal way you get the message out.  

Whether this Trophy is for you, your business or for someone you care about, you need a special place to find just what you're looking for. It may be a specially designed T-Shirt for your family reunion, stationary for your new business or it may even be a search and find for that new innovative franchise you deserve.... HENCE, THE TROPHY CASE! The MotherShip Connection for AWARDS & REWARDS presented in the form of HUMAN RESOURCE SHARE MARKETING.

The most POWERFUL thing in the world is an IDEA whose time has come.

NEW INDUSTRY TRENDS  CREATE NEW JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES FROM WITHIN.

We Are Creative People.

WE ARE THE CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE IN THIS NEW AGE... LET'S DO THIS!!! 

IMAGINE THIS DESIGN ON A T-SHIRT!!!

MORE DESIGNS ARE COMING SOON: You will be able to purchase license for one design or all designs at an affordable donation.

CUSTOM DESIGNS & CUSTOMIZED VERSIONS OF THE EXISTING DESIGNS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

NOTE: 1987 was the height of BLACK & PROUD T-SHIRT DESIGNS. Afterwards, we started to adapt to NIKE, COKE, TOMMY HELFIGER and other's knock-off designs.

We Are Creative People and more than able to design and produce our own so stay tuned for much more to come.

ORDER YOUR CUSTOM DESIGNS NOW!!!

678 927-9110

YOUR LOGO, ICON OR IMAGE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS IN TODAY'S BUSINESS WORLD..

Our Logo Designs are CREATED to compete in the global market place right along side
NIKE, McDONALDS, SEARS, ABC, CBS, CVS AND KROGER. The major difference is the cost
they paid and what we will charge you. We are your affordable professional Image Designers...

READY TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!

More to be posted from our Archive... STAY TUNED!

678 927-9110 or wacptv@yahoo.com

WE DO SHORT CUSTOM VIDEO CLIPS... SAMPLES BELOW:

TO BE CONTINUED...

WE HAVE 36 DVD & CD PRODUCTS READY TO PURCHASE:

SEE SAMPLE VIDEO MAGAZINE...

SET THE AMOUT OF YOUR DONATION & PURPOSE HERE!
SET THE AMOUT OF YOUR DONATION & PURPOSE HERE!
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
THE ABOVE DONATE BUTTON ALLOWS YOU SET THE AMOUNT OF YOUR DONATION.
This OPTION is also GREAT FOR CALL IN ORDERS 678 927-9110 W/ONE PAYMENT.

PRICES IN BOXES ARE AS FOLLOWS: (10 MINIMUN IS WHOLESALE)
ORDER: 1 DVD = $8. (10 X 4.50 = 45.) (20 X 4.25 = 85.) (30 X 4.00 = 120.) (60 X 3.90 =234.) (144 X 3.80 = 547.20)
ORDER: 2 DVD = 12. (10 X 6.50 = 65.) (20 X 6.25 = 125.) (30 X 6.00 = 180.) (60 X 5.90 = 354.) (144 X 5.80 = 835.20)
ORDER: 4 DVD = 20. (10 X 10.50 =105.) (20 X 10.25 =205.) (30 X 10. = 300) (60 X 9.90 = 594.) (144 X 980 =1,401.20)
ORDER: 1 CD = $6. (USE THE SAME WHOLESALE SCALE OF THE DVDs ABOVE)

http://wacptv.ning.com/group/110salesfinance/page/pay-donate-button
THE ABOVE DONATE BUTTON ALLOWS YOU SET THE AMOUNT OF YOUR DONATION.
This OPTION is also GREAT FOR CALL IN ORDERS 678 927-9110 W/ONE PAYMENT.

PRICES IN BOXES ARE AS FOLLOWS: (10 MINIMUN IS WHOLESALE)
ORDER: 1 DVD = $8. (10 X 4.50 = 45.) (20 X 4.25 = 85.) (30 X 4.00 = 120.) (60 X 3.90 =234.) (144 X 3.80 = 547.20)
ORDER: 2 DVD = 12. (10 X 6.50 = 65.) (20 X 6.25 = 125.) (30 X 6.00 = 180.) (60 X 5.90 = 354.) (144 X 5.80 = 835.20)
ORDER: 4 DVD = 20. (10 X 10.50 =105.) (20 X 10.25 =205.) (30 X 10. = 300) (60 X 9.90 = 594.) (144 X 980 =1,401.20)
ORDER: 1 CD = $6. (USE THE SAME WHOLESALE SCALE OF THE DVDs ABOVE)

Views: 926

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BROTHER HASSAN THE DESIGNS ARE VERY GOOD.  I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE COLLECTION FOR REAL MEN.

Thank you my Sister. I noticed that over one hundred people have seen these designs
yet only ONE (you) have commented. That makes you special and very considerate of
other's creative value. WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE... AND WE ARE COMPLIMENTIVE PEOPLE!

We still give thanks for those who have clicked to see these creative designs and all those who will

see them in the future.

Thanks for posting this Catalog for the community.
It is ALL THAT AND MORE... CONGRATS!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

YouTube stars 'might encourage kids to eat more calories'

Researchers are calling for more protection for children online, particularly on social media channels.

BBC presenter on finding out her cancer is incurable

5 live's Rachael Bland says she got the call from her doctor when she was on a day out with her son.

Smoking ban plan for Welsh playgrounds

A strengthening of laws to ban smoking in public places in Wales is being put forward.

Breast screen error 'could have been spotted earlier'

A leading cancer expert says the problems date back to 2005, but no one was properly checking the data.

Cancer patient feels 'privileged to be alive' after NHS trial treatment

Taking part in clinical trials can bring enormous benefits, but few people are signing up

Tax rises needed 'to prevent NHS misery'

Influential economists argue an extra £2,000 per UK household is needed over the next 15 years.

Bank holiday warning over gardening and DIY accidents

Surgeons say this time of year can bring a spike in accidents with gardening and DIY equipment.

Water resistant sunscreen claims ‘meaningless’, says Which?

The creams work much less well after they have been worn in the sea, warns consumer group Which?.

High levels of screen time linked to cancer and heart disease

Researchers in Glasgow analysed the amount of time 390,000 people spent looking at TV and computer screens.

Ebola outbreak in DR Congo: Patients 'taken to church'

Two of the three patients who were taken from the treatment centre for prayers have died.

Campaigners in court over NHS policy

The group - backed by Prof Stephen Hawking before his death - is challenging creation of new health management bodies.

GPs call for more help to tackle 'epidemic of loneliness'

Doctors in Northern Ireland say loneliness has become a "public health epidemic".

Toddlers to help dementia patients in Conwy restore memories

Toddlers spend time with dementia patients in Colwyn Bay to test the potential for restoring memory.

London Ambulance Service taken out of special measures

A watchdog says "innovative changes" helped boost London Ambulance Service's performance.

Blitz on sweet treats sees slow start

The sugar hit in puddings, biscuits and chocolate remains high despite a crackdown.

Lini Puthussery: India's 'hero' nurse who died battling Nipah virus

Lini Puthussery is among 10 people who died in the viral outbreak in India's southern Kerala state.

Doctors explain Michael Jackson's impossible dance move

Spine experts reveal the improbable dynamics of the "Smooth Criminal" lean.

Missing microbes 'cause' childhood cancer

Early exposure to microbes may help protect children against a type of leukaemia, says a UK scientist.

BBC presenter Rachael Bland reveals 'incurable' cancer

Cancer blogger Rachael Bland says she is now a 'lab rat', as her hopes rest on clinical trials.

Ebola outbreak: Experimental vaccinations begin in DR Congo

Some 4,000 vaccines are being used to try to stop an outbreak that has killed at least 26 people.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service